It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Acid Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 05:42 AM
link   
the way in which lsd was to be used as a military weapon was by lacing drinking water (or sending it airborn) and then provoking bad trips.

if any of you have ever had a bad trip, then you know that you'll do anything to make it go away. not only would you be tripping too badly to stop the US forces, but you would also do whatever they wanted if they promised to help you.

- there is also a chemical (researches have access to it) which instantly negates the effects of acid. i dont remember it's name though...

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by maegman
the way in which lsd was to be used as a military weapon was by lacing drinking water (or sending it airborn) and then provoking bad trips.

if any of you have ever had a bad trip, then you know that you'll do anything to make it go away. not only would you be tripping too badly to stop the US forces, but you would also do whatever they wanted if they promised to help you.

- there is also a chemical (researches have access to it) which instantly negates the effects of acid. i dont remember it's name though...

Ah, I was thinking about the use on our soldiers to get them to fight. Yea, giving the enemy a bad trip makes much more sense. I had one bad trip. Interestingly enough, it started in a McDonalds. Don't ever trip and go to McDs.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I saw a Fox Doco on MKULTRA and it seemed that the CIA were using acid as a truth serum, which stand to reason as it give you the most glorious feeling of lack of responsibility and good judgement.

It's interesting that it was invented in Switzerland as its basic constituents are from the tropics i.e Morning Glory seeds or baby Hawaiian wood rose seeds. Does anyone know if these were used as drugs prior to the refinement to pure '___'...

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The 'trip stopping' drug is called thorazine. It was developed for mental patients.

dh

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
This is all about seeing things as they really are
As many levels of holographic imagery and dimensional shift
The theory to underline this has been infiltrated through the New Age materials promoted by UN publishers Lucis Trust
It's all about enlightening you while enslaving you

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
lsd was used by some doctors to try and treat schizophrenia and such. the theory being that a drug that causes a sane man to hallucinate may cause the hallucinations to cease in an insane man.

dh

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by psychosgirl
lsd was used by some doctors to try and treat schizophrenia and such. the theory being that a drug that causes a sane man to hallucinate may cause the hallucinations to cease in an insane man.

Like cures like
Similar Similibus Curentar
I'm all in favour of that
A minimum dose please

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
i remember reading somewhere that Hitler used lsd on his troops in order to keep them awake for long periods of time. anyone know anything about that?

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I was under the impression that Hitler used methamphetamine. Hence all the 'research' in sleep deprivation on concentration camp prisoners.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
i'm also not sure that using acid to keep people awake is a very good idea. i would definnitly not find myself using it as a study aid

meth makes a bit more sense though. that and amphedimines (i cant spell).

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
i know that HST(hunter s thompson) references Leary...the guy who introduced '___' to the "hippie" culture. i'm confused on who actually invented it. was it leary? or a scientist? lear introduced it to american hippie culture....but who discovered its effects?

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 05:04 AM
link   
psychosgirl, '___' was discovered by a scientist named Hofmann. Check out the discovery at;

www.hofmann.org...

'___' entered the US mainstream courtesy of CIA sponsored University programs. That's where Timothy Leary enters the story. These programs themselves sponsored '___' research in psychiatric institutions, where a volunteer (Ken Kesey) experienced it's effects. He went on to write One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest which was based on his experiences as a volunteer. He found '___' therapeutic and so went on to promote it's widespread use. In the mid 1960s he and his Merry Pranksters travelled across the US in their school bus, FURTHUR, inviting citizens to experience '___' by consuming their acid spiked Kool-aid.

Tom Wolfe's excellent The Electric Kool-aid Acid Tests details these exploits and shows how '___' caused a "revolution" across the world.

zero lift

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join