The biggest Obama scandal has yet to rear it's ugly head

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

yes, and why, Iran to the rescue with the Muslim Brotherhood

the situation is worse then any of us can imagine, be prepared.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
TWO WORDS

Impeach Obama

I am not sure the #2 chump in charge is any better but I am sure most of us are willing to take that chance

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Well atleast that explains why the MSM is so screaming about the weapons that the Iraq forces left for them to seize. That sounds so much better than having to admit we supplied them to ISIS months ago. The only thing about this president that I dont understand is that I really thought congress would put up a much bigger fight when he started stepping on there powers. Its like they didnt even care. I guess re election truly is the only goal anymore.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Here's the issue.

The US has been arming terrorist organizations for decades. Even if they didn't directly arm any of the ISIS groups, more than likely some money and equipment from previous bouts of the CIA LARPING in Middle Eastern Nations is present.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Yea...I understand that. There are so many players in that region it makes the head spin. And it seems to me that Russia and Iran are the only who know how to play the game (I really hate that phrase, but at the moment don't really now how to put it any better)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I honestly haven't followed this story too much. In my opinion when the MSM is blabbing about something 24/7 its a distraction. I was curious though to see if anyone has considered that the US are not the backers here? I mean what is to stop a country like Russia from backing these groups in a proxy war that will create some leg room in the region for Russia to move in or China or Iran or Syria while America stands there with egg on her face?

new topics
top topics

<< 1   >>

join