learn more

The biggest Obama scandal has yet to rear it's ugly head

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Oops!

I'm starting to think that this admin is playing its cards so close to its chest is that there are many ties to this Admin providing support and arming ISIL and they are really scared of being portrayed as chumps. I think that scandal would be the final straw if ISIL lets the cat out of the bag...or some one else does.

Yes, there are other players involved...but does this admin want to be caught red handed playing both sides...rather ineptly at that? Just a theory of mine.
edit on 18-6-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
The Admin does not need to be portrayed as CHUMPS... they already are CHUMPS...

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: coastlinekid

But they don't think so obviously.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

After all of the corrupt, illegal things this administration has done, and attempted to cover up with the lamest, most unbelievable lies imaginable, I don't think they are the least bit afraid of anyone uncovering the truth.
Our potus has repeatedly broken the law and flaunted it in the face of the entire world.
the checks and balances that were put in place to stop such rabid, rampant misuse of power are not being implemented by those we chose to represent us.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: coastlinekid

Not if your watching MSM! If you are, any scandal weather it's from the right, left or f* mars, is not a scandal. It's politics. So MSM says.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Nixon is rollin' in his grave..."Why didn't I think of that!?"

Personally I think trying to impeach him is folly. It would cause riots all over the states.

But I'm all for throwing every one around him in prison.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
There are many ISIS members with western passports when they come home the west will burn

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The Obama administration was DEFINITELY aiding militants in Jordan for the conflict in Syria.

benswann.com...

However, is it possible that the very rebels fighting against the US-backed government in Iraq were trained by American forces in an effort to strengthen the Free Syrian Army’s rebellion against Assad in Syria? Back in March of 2013, Reuters reported that the German magazine Der Spiegel published an account by organizers of the Syrian rebellion claiming that US trainers, some wearing uniforms, were seen providing anti-tank training in Jordan to anti-Assad forces. Though the article mentioned that the training program was meant to exclude radicals that might turn against locals in Jordan, it is challenging to run background checks on everyone who joins a rebel group. Also, individuals who seemed ideologically moderate at one time could later on join a group like ISIS, especially considering its escalating momentum.

In January of 2014, a rift formed between members of the Syrian rebellion and ISIS, largely over tactics. However, ISIS has been successful in its military campaign against the Iraqi government, and this has led its ranks to grow. It’s difficult to know whether the rebels allegedly trained by the US in Jordan have since joined ISIS, but The Washington Post is reporting that ISIS just released a new propaganda video touting its American-style military tactics. The video not only shows a capable military force with mature training, but it also contains footage of rebel fighters using an anti-tank guided missile system.

And now, it would appear Obama is prepared to take whatever action he sees fit without congressional approval:

www.bbc.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph
The Obama administration was DEFINITELY aiding militants in Jordan for the conflict in Syria.

benswann.com...

And now, it would appear Obama is prepared to take whatever action he sees fit without congressional approval:

www.bbc.com...

I'm still scratching my head on if the Admin benefits so how that I am not thinking of. Oil is always a possibility, need that American dollar backed petro to skyrocket across the global market to help the US out but the hit to Obama's PR seems too big for this. Unless it's CIA acting out and Obama eats the bullet.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

I've watched quite a few of the videos on line watching ISIL urban tactics and familiarity with western systems they have captured. They are definitely western trained and quite ruthless.

I've never seem insurgents this well trained. We had a hand in it I am sure.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

I guarantee you that Russia and Iran are laughing their ass off. They picked a side while the west tried to play both sides...and now it's biting them in the ass.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex
a reply to: Antipathy17

I guarantee you that Russia and Iran are laughing their ass off. They picked a side while the west tried to play both sides...and now it's biting them in the ass.

Putin laughs? Never mind that, Russians laugh?!?!

I do agree. Russia and Iran are both looking great in this conflict. Russia didn't want us touching Syria and we did, bit us in the ass. Hella funny how Iran is the one picking up the pieces. Must be time for more sanctions.

Now we just need someone to point at Ukraine and point out the obvious similarities.
edit on 18-6-2014 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
You know, I think you're right and when it does come, You know as well as me what obama will be saying.

Who's to Blame? According to Obama and his Supporters, after six years it's still Bushes Fault.

There's no integrity in Washington anymore.
Look what they did to Nixon for What was it,,, 18 minutes of erased tape?

It's not over with, so much more has been hidden from the American public by The Most Transparent Administration in our History.

While Obama and Reid laugh at American's.

edit on 18-6-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

After all of the corrupt, illegal things this administration has done, and attempted to cover up with the lamest, most unbelievable lies imaginable, I don't think they are the least bit afraid of anyone uncovering the truth.
Our potus has repeatedly broken the law and flaunted it in the face of the entire world.
the checks and balances that were put in place to stop such rabid, rampant misuse of power are not being implemented by those we chose to represent us.

What's Obama Got To Worry About?
His Main Thug is in-charge of the D O J.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
So if Obama was trying to take out an evil dictator in Syria it's his fault that some of those fighters jumped the border??
How is that his fault?

How is that any different from Republicans creating Al Qaeda to fight against Russia?! They got a lot of Americans killed, ISIS hasn't killed any Americans that I've heard of.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Interesting avatar the muslim symbol of the sun rising in the west over three rivers of blood subud sunni from memory.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Just throwing this out there....but....has anybody yet considered where all those anti aircraft missiles from Libya ended up?
Perhaps air strikes may be more pricey than we would think......just a thought...

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   

How is that any different from Republicans creating Al Qaeda to fight against Russia?! They got a lot of Americans killed, ISIS hasn't killed any Americans that I've heard of.

I suppose you have a link to back up your claim the Republicans Created ( All By themselves ) Al Qaeda.

I knew you wouldn't, simple because as usual you've Stretched The Truth
to benefit the Democrats.
Lets set the record straight.
I went back and check some of my old files and then took out some information of people I knew and look on line, BINGO!

Jimmy Carter’s National Security Adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski admitted on CNN that the U.S. organized and supported Bin Laden and the other originators of “Al Qaeda” in the 1970s to fight the Soviets.

Question: The former director of the CIA, Robert Gates, stated in his memoirs ["From the Shadows"], that American intelligence services began to aid the Mujahadeen in Afghanistan 6 months before the Soviet intervention. In this period you were the national security adviser to President Carter. You therefore played a role in this affair. Is that correct?Brzezinski: Yes. According to the official version of history, CIA aid to the Mujahadeen began during 1980, that is to say, after the Soviet army invaded Afghanistan, 24 Dec 1979. But the reality, secretly guarded until now, is completely otherwise Indeed, it was July 3, 1979 that President Carter signed the first directive for secret aid to the opponents of the pro-Soviet regime in Kabul. And that very day, I wrote a note to the president in which I explained to him that in my opinion this aid was going to induce a Soviet military intervention.

But … America’s alliance with the Afghan Islamists long predated the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan in 1979 and had its roots in CIA activity in Afghanistan in the 1960s and in the early and mid-1970s.

Link
Sorry OP didn't want to derail the thread.
Just tired of the Bush or Republicans Fault Crap.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Don't go spoil the fun now. I want to see rome burn. a reply to: stirling

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I see that our POTUS has pulled out that dusty and proven to fail playbook and is asking Maliki to step down. Just like he did in Libya, Syria, Egypt and yet didn't during the Iranian Green revolution and all that played out splendidly didn't it. What a amateur.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join