It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sources: Lois Lerner’s emails likely gone forever

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I'm not a big fan of the GOP either, but at the moment I'd take a bland GOP POTUS over what we have now.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex
They are going to get away with this too, damn I am angry, this is all a lie, those emails are stored somewhere, what about the peopleshe sent them too?

edit on 073030p://bThursday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: howmuch4another
I thought emails are stored on a server not a hard drive?

This is such an outrage.

Makes you wonder if both sides are in on it.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

exactly, neither side like the tea party, for obvious reasons

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I will link an article that says, according to the IRS Manual, the emails would have been stored externally on a Microsoft platform.
liberty unyielding

bingo, my son used to do that with medical records

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: beezzer

Stuff happens. And Bush did worse.

In the article that you link, they actually reference the missing 18 minutes of recording in the Nixon Administration's Oval Office....
That is supposed to give Obama an excuse?
The missing 18 minutes was a very big deal in the Watergate Scandal, and was part of the reason that Nixon was going to be impeached.... had he not resigned from office.
What were they thinking, using that for an excuse? Just goes to show how far they will go with those partisan blinders over their eyes.

Oops. Bad example. Maybe a form of Fruedian guilt association. I remember my Dad throwing a shoe at the TV when Nixon showed up onscreen.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

This is such an outrage.

It does. Something this deep kind of has to involve some on both sides IMHO.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

This is B&ll$h1t plain and simple.

The only reason this happened, is to hide the fact that there is wrong doing and it goes very very high-up.

What say you 0bama supporters??? Where are your cries for transparency now?

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: macman

they will think of something

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

This is such an outrage.

they are so wishy washy at the hearings, it is unbelievable, obviously it is
all for show, they can't let the whole world know they have been in on the REAL cover up
edit on 083030p://bThursday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 083030p://bThursday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

This is such an outrage.

they are so wishy washy at the hearings, it is unbelievable, obviously it is la
all for show, they can't let the whole world know they have been in on the REAL cover up

Sure does wreak of Obama being installed instead of elected eh?

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I thought that during that time frame the NSA was capturing all email sent. Surely they would have a copy of said emails? And ultimately what about the main servers, and those who recieved said emails? Would they also not have copies as well?

The bottom line is that if the IRS, and in specifically Lerner decides not to take the stand and testify, then perhaps the Tea Parties will have a chance to prevail in court. After all if she gets on the stand, they are going to ask them to prove that they did not. And as there are no emails for that time frame, then they have no supporting evidence for their claim that they did nothing wrong.

If this does go up to the White House, then it is a staling game, and we should watch to see who Obama pardons before he leaves office, cause that will say much and could affect the outcome of the next election.

In any case hopefully both sides will put up a canidate better than the last batch.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig

If this does go up to the White House, then it is a staling game, and we should watch to see who Obama pardons before he leaves office, cause that will say much and could affect the outcome of the next election.

In any case hopefully both sides will put up a candidate better than the last batch.

The pardons he issues will come after the election is in the bag for whatever candidate. It'll still be telling though and will just prove the corruption and ineptitude of this regime.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I know I am wrong in my opinion of this whole matter, but what real difference can it make by finding out who, and what, is in the emails?
I think the bigger question is; who was denied the tax status for which they applied and on what basis was the denial made.
The law, as passed by congress, was pretty clear. It is her job to allow or deny this tax status to those who apply for it based upon that law.
If she, or anyone else, were guilty of allowing this law to be violated, then there is a case against her. The ones who would be in a position to file a complaint against the IRS are those who can show there was wrong doing involved in their cases. After which the fullest extent of the law should be inforced.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

They are going to get away with this too, damn I am angry, this is all a lie, those emails are stored somewhere, what about the peopleshe sent them too?

Remember with the Obama administration "There is no 'there' there".

So don't go there, you won't find anything.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: teamcommander

I know I am wrong in my opinion of this whole matter, but what real difference can it make by finding out who, and what, is in the emails?
I think the bigger question is; who was denied the tax status for which they applied and on what basis was the denial made.
The law, as passed by congress, was pretty clear. It is her job to allow or deny this tax status to those who apply for it based upon that law.
If she, or anyone else, were guilty of allowing this law to be violated, then there is a case against her. The ones who would be in a position to file a complaint against the IRS are those who can show there was wrong doing involved in their cases. After which the fullest extent of the law should be inforced.

The relevant parties have already filed for court action while at the same time bringing it to Congresses attention. The matter was looked into and found to be substantive, hence the hearings.

But no the Administration is saying that there are no records!? Give me a break. If computers crashed and tax records disappeared we would all be getting audited every year.
There is a record and they are just stalling for time trying to wipe any damning evidence.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: macman

This is B&ll$h1t plain and simple.

The only reason this happened, is to hide the fact that there is wrong doing and it goes very very high-up.

Look at it this way.... Could a cover-up possibly be more obvious?

There is your transparency, even liberals can see through this bull#.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: teamcommander
The big problem is IF the IRS was being used for political purposes.

The means of finding out if that is what occurred is by looking at communications between IRS and the Obama Administration and between the IRS and Congress members.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I can't help my curiosity, so I have to ask.
How many, and which, filers were denied the tax status for which the had applied?
I thought I had heard that no one was denied.
Actually if you compare the original text of the law, as passed by congress, to the text of the rulings, as by the IRS, you will find they do not say the same thing.
This, I feel, is the primary cause of the problems should be fixed so there will be less confusion in the future.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
There is one possibility that people should consider. The Obama administration has all of the evidence and proof needed to show that there was no Whitehouse involvement in this scandal, and are withholding it until republicans make some libelous allegations, and then, only then it will all surface...

It's only a possibility, but if it is what they are doing, that would be a brilliant strategy.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join