It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemicals Causing Infertility in Pigs are Present Throughout Human Consumer Goods

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I ran across this article this morning and I cannot vouch for the source as its a new one for me but.......I found in interesting and thought I would share this here.

Some of the same chemicals found in the pigs’ semen storage bags are routinely used in packaging food for humans and are known to migrate into food. Cyclic lactone, for instance, is a common by-product in adhesives used in potato chip bags and sliced meat packages. It was one of the chemicals found in high levels in the semen bags that had been used on the farms with the highest rates of reproductive failure.

I thought this was worthy of a thread and I hope the discussion is as good as I think it will be.
Read the whole article if you have time and check out the links in there too.

Here is the Link to the original article.
libertyblitzkrieg.com...

Why are they still using the same bags for the semen? I hate to ask but did you read about the farms in Spain? this makes me think of the "Mad Cow" crap which was and is totally preventable.

So why the hell is this happening if the information is true and correct?

Regards, Iwinder
edit on 18-6-2014 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Shhhh. This is a way to control our population growth, keep quiet. If this doesn't work they may castrate all the men.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Um, except we don't want the middle class, white, free and equal group depopulated when the fanatical and more violent prone groups are having 5 and more babies at a time. I'm kind of glad for mine. I always told everyone I met only have 1 or 2, as a result, that they couldn't handle it and for sure no more than 3, that otherwise it takes away from your life and what you can do. That up until 3 I was still doing portraits and spinning/weaving, and then with my chronic fatigue and the kids it was over. Now I wish I had not told anyone anything of the kind.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Shhhh. This is a way to control our population growth, keep quiet. If this doesn't work they may castrate all the men.

Apparently from what I read in the article and the links you are spot on, its just they are doing it without the knives.
Silent but the result is the same.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iwinder

Apparently from what I read in the article and the links you are spot on, its just they are doing it without the knives.

Regards, Iwinder

No, it is not the same. I saw what they did to the cats.
There seems to be endocrine disruptors in a lot of foods these days, and it almost seems like the direction that they take us is always calming. You can boost the endocrine's also, but you never seem to see them making those chemical additives. We have to consume them ourselves.
edit on 19-6-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iwinder

Regards, Iwinder

No, it is not the same. I saw what they did to the cats.
There seems to be endocrine disruptors in a lot of foods these days, and it almost seems like the direction that they take us is always calming. You can boost the endocrine's also, but you never seem to see them making those chemical additives. We have to consume them ourselves.

Yep, calm and don't question.....you probably are aware of this fact but we both (YogaGinns) and myself are anti fluoride to the nines.

I suspect its too late for us to turn back now, remember that movie its a MAD MAD WORLD?
The money was buried under the big W.......Now flip that sucker over and that is where the money is now.

Thanks for your always welcome input rickymouse.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Iwinder

Hey, I like my organic fluoride that is naturally in my coffee, it makes me pee after a few cups. Now that works well with the caffeic acid in coffee to help cleanse the body. Water doesn't have the caffeic acid in it. Caffeic acid is what neutralizes the gingivitis's and other bacterias excretions that shut down our immune system...this means that the good effects from tea and coffee are not necessarily the fluoride as they thought. They made a big mistake.

I learned this by reading then researching how blueberries can take away the weapons of gingivitis. The ones that shut the bodies immune system down. Also, ice cream on that pie is not good, the calcium messes up the effects of the caffeic acid to neutralize the toxins. There are more than a few types of caffeic acid, but the one in blueberries was also in coffee. Now, half and half has less calcium compared to milk. Coffee creamer does not have hardly any calcium. I just use a little cream in my coffee to take away some of the bitterness, some people pour in piles of milk. Half the time I use powdered creamer, it contains casein for the flavoring of milk.

When I had teeth, I hardly ever brushed and rarely had bad breath. I would have one small cavity maybe once a year. I went ten years without going to the dentist and had only had three small cavities. I am allergic to milk. I didn't like the smell of my breath the next day after eating icecream or drinking milk. I thought it was the allergy, maybe it was that it neutralized the caffeic acid and bacteria could thrive in my mouth.

I swear, I don't think the people running healthcare in this country can figure out anything. I bet the research I have been reading goes right over their heads and they misapply it to make it fit their perception. I wonder how confused the researchers feel when they see their research twisted out of perspective. I suppose if they complain, the doctors will put them on Prozac or paxil. They will say they are acting paranoid or are getting a little over concerned about their work. Maybe they need antipsychotic drugs, they are becoming a threat to society. Sodium Valproate will work for this, it is also considered anti-seizure medication.

My TLE makes my mind wander, I'm learning how to use it to create stories out of what I am learning, to make this stuff less boring....

edit on 19-6-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Hey, I like my organic fluoride that is naturally in my coffee, it makes me pee after a few cups. Now that works well with the caffeic acid in coffee to help cleanse the body.

Interesting stuff, myself I haven't had a cup of coffee or a cup of tea for about 15 years now.......Sobbing as I type this.
YogaGinns still has one cup of regular tea a day ( she is not supposed to) but after that its all herbal for the rest of the day.

Last time I was in the Hospital they were hitting me hard to give up this and give up that, funny thing happened that day.
It was my third week in there and I was getting testy, very testy......after all that time lying in bed and being poked and prodded and not saying a word I had my say with the Hospitals big gun.

I asked him flat out how much coffee do you drink? I actually made him blink and before he answered me I told him they took my coffee away 15 years ago and I still hurt for it.

They took my tea as well as my sugar and salt, I looked him straight in the eye and said how about you?

I thought for sure he was going to order a sedative direct into my IV, instead he said I hear you loud and clear.

The next week after my surgery we were in his office for the follow up and tests and lo and behold he is sucking back coffee like it will be banned that day :-)

Had to really bite my tongue that morning.

Anyways your post is most informative and very interesting indeed.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

U2 to you trying to explain what is what.

new topics

top topics

join