It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIGHT OF HOPE: How to Cleanse Negative Spirits/Energies from your Home/People/items

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ZeussusZ

Nothing insane about it, the power of belief and will power can be a very powerful force. I have heard of many new age folks use the mention you just describe. This pure white light is a symbol of good, purity, protection. I have new age crystals that I regular cleanse and recharge and that usually requires me to imagine a bubble of pure white light emitting from my crystals. The shadows lurking outside want in, but they know your faith,will-power, good is strong. I've heard of people projecting their pure white light to compass not just themselves but entire rooms, and areas. Like I mention before to the other poster, The White Candle Is a very powerful weapon. Combine with the arch angel Michael prayer I've hear even strong demonic become weaken by it.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Nemox42

No it's not a low blow. If I may repeat myself: I am offering advice from a Christian viewpoint.

And not it's not the same God. To access the Christian god one must go through Jesus first. THAT is the difference.

In any case I completely mixed the two of you up and I don't mean to distract from YOUR thread.

All the best to you.

Oh! (sorry I've had a very long and intensive day, my mind is about done) - you are completely right. Everyone deserves prayers, not just Christians. It wasn't my intention to mean anything else. I just meant if you are looking at it from a Christian viewpoint then if you don't believe in Christian prayers it can intensify the situation as the evil entity is aware of your non belief and can terrorize you more. That's what I meant.

So sorry, didn't mean to get off on wrong foot with you. I"m taking off for some down time to recharge. Take care

edit on 18/6/14 by ccseagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ccseagull

Thank you from the point of view. I might have taken your approach a wrong way, I apologize for that. If my reglious history is correct, I believe God/Jevoah/Yaweh/Allah are all the same god, they just all believe in different prophets. The prophets might be different, but the big hauncho cheese is still God all mighty. Research it, I'm fairly sure I'm right, don't just believe the stuff pastors tell you at a church.

answers.yahoo.com...

Yes. Islam, Judaism, and Christianity all come from the same source. Its just the interatation that is different.

All three believe in the Garden of Eden and Adam and Eve etc.

The Jews went with Moses, Islam with Abraham, and Christians with Jesus.

edit on 18-6-2014 by Nemox42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

No problem at all. It's all good. I don't believe in religion, I'm a free thinker. In fact I follow Jesus as my example for everything. I do believe a lot of churches aren't teaching everything they should be, or taking responsibility for really being there for people.

I have a Witness in the family. Have Catholics in the family. Have been to various churches seeing the "right" church. Have many friends, including Muslims. I think we're all looking for "God".

I must say I don't have an inkling of what God is all about, I'm still learning. What I mean is He is too huge, too amazing, too much God for my puny brain to comprehend. But to clarify it, yes I do believe Jesus is the way to God. That's my personal believe and I would never put anyone else down for their belief. We are all on there path to knowledge. I'm just a lowly human trying my best.

It's been great chatting! Nice to "meet" you.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ccseagull

It's good that you are a free thinker and open minded. Frankly, if God or whatever did give mankind the choice of will-power and decision. Then I better use that tool to my advantage. I always believe in looking at the whole picture before I decide what's it all about. The study of multiple religions is a great way to understand more of the spiritual realm. But you are right, there are entity as old as mankind luring in the veil. They pretend to be decreased love ones, or false prophets, to trick you to bring you into a sense of false safety then attachment themselves to you. Doesn't take a genius to figure that one out. Getting too deep into the wrong religion and practice of that religion could easily open/summon them directly to you. But not all religion are evil sources or bad things, frankly. I believe any religion that preaches and practices real love, peace, kindness, serenity, and humbles is righteous. You really believe these poor Buddhism monks who wouldn't even hurt a fly really practice demonic rituals that might posses them? Buddhist/Taoist monks have been fighting evil long before christian came long.

Sometimes I like to picture the spiritual arena like a big fish pond, God is probably the biggest fish in the pond. But it doesn't mean there aren't other big fishes out there. Deities, entities, demonic, elemental, eastern Asian, Nordic, Pagan, native American. It wouldn't surprise me if they ALL came from the same spiritual arena.

Once again, thank you so much for your 2 cent and feedback. I love the fact that we can talk about all aspects of the spirtual side. Take care. Hope you can keep contributing to the thread, and God Bless.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Treespeaker

Thank you TreeSpeaker. You seem to be very knowledgeable about this. I'm definitely going to read up a little more about what you said, and place this in my arsenal. I too believe that all this ritual stuff is useless, if you can't muster up the spiritual willingness to back it up. In another post earlier I mention I've read or heard of folks who do cleansing that can actually increase the size of their pure light bubble. What you just said in your post clearly verifies it. Thank you. Keep contributing if you can, I would love to know more on your thoughts on cleansing. Any tips on demonic cleansing? They seem to be super rare but when they do come across, its like cleaning a dirty stain that sometimes just won't come off.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Allah and Jesus's Father are not the same at all.

Allah is named odd things, like deceiver and destroyer. There is a section 99 names for Allah. And some of them are surprising.

Allah is not only called the best deceiver but its worded that all deception belongs to him. S. 13:42

And that Allah raises individuals to devise and scheme. S. 6:123

There are other names for Allah that would ring an alarm bell for Christians, such as Destroyer. Terror. He is owner of this world

wahiduddin.net...

One of his names is the Destroyer, the Bringer of death.

Revelations 9/11, the abyss and the destroyer as well is a cause of concern

Its not the same being at all.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Thanks man, I'll give white candle a try

Regarding the scratches:
Well, I had multiple scratches, if I had to guess, I would guess the entity has 3 or 4 nails.
Because I rememeber the cuts perfectly fit next to each other. they had the exact same angle, just the lenght was different.
They were around 3 in many directions. Cuts did create a mark. That mark didnt resemble anything I know and may be just a coincidence.
I think I could spot a very very badly drew inverted cross.
edit on 19-6-2014 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose

Thanks man, I'll give white candle a try

Regarding the scratches:
Well, I had multiple scratches, if I had to guess, I would guess the entity has 3 or 4 nails.
Because I rememeber the cuts perfectly fit next to each other. they had the exact same angle, just the lenght was different.
They were around 3 in many directions. Cuts did create a mark. That mark didnt resemble anything I know and may be just a coincidence.
I think I could spot a very very badly drew inverted cross.

3 scratches would definitely mean demonic presences. The cut off chicken heads buried in your house sounds like signs of ritual practice. who knows? As long as the white candle is burning it will help bring protection into your home. The ArchAngel Michael prayer is what I would bet my money on though. The next time you feel uneasy and this thing comes along, I would memorize the prayer and be able to recite it on a dime. Good Luck.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

Allah and Jesus's Father are not the same at all.

Allah is named odd things, like deceiver and destroyer. There is a section 99 names for Allah. And some of them are surprising.

Allah is not only called the best deceiver but its worded that all deception belongs to him. S. 13:42

And that Allah raises individuals to devise and scheme. S. 6:123

There are other names for Allah that would ring an alarm bell for Christians, such as Destroyer. Terror. He is owner of this world

wahiduddin.net...

One of his names is the Destroyer, the Bringer of death.

Revelations 9/11, the abyss and the destroyer as well is a cause of concern

Now you have the Christians/Catholic calling Allah abbandon which of course is the name of a high level angel who was casted into hell along with Lucifer to become a demon. The last time I check you have all these religions which came from the same monotheism source, believing their prophet/god is the right one. It's like rooting for your own football team, of course I'm going to say my god is better then yours, or my prophet is the real one and you're is the false one. Especially when you have "men" writing these stories. Like I told you look pass what was writing in these books, and look at the history of the religious themselves, the concept of god/allah/yaweh/jevovah all came from the concept of a monotheism religion.

en.wikipedia.org...

This is where the concept of God/allah/yaweh/jevovah came from. In reality, the concept of "one" god was probably stolen by these cultures, by even older cultures like the Sumerians/Mesopotamian.

I'm not saying you might be wrong or right, but frankly only fools believe what others blindly tell them. Everything I've ever learned I've tried to verify it with other sources, and no not just the internet. I took a damn college course in religion to learn about stuff like this.

Christians/Catholics have been fighting Muslims for thousands of years over what they both believe is them being the right or true religion, yet in both the bible and the koran, but religions preach and practice being good and rigtheous livestyle. Yet its "men" who twist these teachings that give reason for people to kill each other and incite war. You really think Jesus would want you going to kill other people based on what they believe in? Or you think mohammed would you want to murder/kill folks base on their religion/culture? These prophets are "holy men" yet folks go to war and slaughter each other for thousands of years based on their name? That's a bunch of bull. Just like how men twist politics for their own personal gain, as do "men" do with religion. Been like this since the beginning of time, and it will be like this even at the end.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Allah is named odd things,

God is named odd things?

There is a section 99 names for Allah. And some of them are surprising.

Wow.

Is there also a you tube to go hand in hand with that section?

Yes it is.

Anyone that wants to live in peace will see this, those wanting to divide and hide behind the veil of unity are all to obvious, they need something to oppose otherwise their warring ways have no place in this reality.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
It does not matter by what 'name' you call God.

God is Love, no matter what name you use when praying (or 'believing'), if your intention is toward 'a' god who is completely loving, then you are praying to the right/only 'God'...

Think of the Shakespeare quote: "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet."
God is fully aware of who you 'mean' when you believe, no matter what 'name' you use for Him....

Also, Jesus did not come here to put limits on people 'getting thru' to God. The bible is full of mistranslations...

When Jesus said the only 'way' to The Father is thru me', his meaning was the only 'way' was thru Love, meaning the kind of love which Jesus exampled in always showing loving-kindness to people no matter how 'bad' they were...

In other words, Jesus' intended meaning was, 'The only way to The Father is thru 'my way', the way of Love.'

If you read about Jesus not what others say about Him, ponder and 'get to know Him', you will see that He was the most perfect example of Love that any human could ever possibly be...

...So, no matter what the bible says or 'seems' to say, put it in terms of perfect love (ask yourself, "what would the truly loving 'version' of this be?), and you will know the truth of what Jesus really intended it to mean.

And all of this comes from a person who does not consider herself an actual "Christian"...I just love the 'God' I believe in.
(One of my 'names' for Him is "Holy Creator", I tend to feel that covers it all
)
edit on 19-6-2014 by lostgirl because: spelling

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: Unity_99

Allah is named odd things,

God is named odd things?

There is a section 99 names for Allah. And some of them are surprising.

Wow.

Is there also a you tube to go hand in hand with that section?

Yes it is.

Anyone that wants to live in peace will see this, those wanting to divide and hide behind the veil of unity are all to obvious, they need something to oppose otherwise their warring ways have no place in this reality.

When you look at the stories in the koran/bible/torah/ some recant the same stories/version in each of their holy books. JUST THAT FACT ALONE, makes me believe that they all worshiping the same God. But hey some people are ignorant about stuff like this, especially when they been brainwashed all their life to believe they were right about something. The more i learn about world religions, the more I realize how "men" twist religions to get what they desire.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

I could not agree more. If there is one thing I can take from all the major religion in this world, it's the fact that they all teach compassion, which sadly isn't practice as much by alot of these fanatics. I believe any religion that teaches compassion for not just themselves and their love ones, but compassion for their of their fellow man and neighbors is alright in my book.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

When you look at the stories in the koran/bible/torah/ some recant the same stories/version in each of their holy books. JUST THAT FACT ALONE, makes me believe that they all worshiping the same God.

look to the first words in each holy book,

Don't they all say God is beginning to end, alpha and omega or something along those lines.

How can what come after change that all 3 are described as being everything, practically the universe, uni, the one.

In time unity will happen, not in this life but the in the transition into the next.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
As Much As I like to talk about the identity of the all mighty one. I think we a bit off topic, if any folks got anymore good tips for cleansing, or can recant their own stories of their cleansing, blessings, etc I'm sure me and all the ATS posters lurking on this thread would love to hear your story. Keep them rolling.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

I think the problem is that you don't have an actual belief in a 'power' that is stronger than the 'curse' (or demon/negative energy'whatever)...
You may want to consider exploring your spirituality...

Something I've learned is: It isn't necessary to believe in God, only that you are 'willing' to believe in Him, and open to exploring philosophical/spiritual works (even many fictional books and movies give excellent food for thought) and giving constant thought and consideration to which ideas 'sound like' God to you...
If you haven't read my previous post (somewhere above) in this thread, it is a good place to start...

Actually, it is possible that simply doing as I've suggested could help with your problem, as your intention to 'allow' the possibility of God while keeping your mind turned to ideas, thoughts, theories (all loving) of 'who' God might 'be' to you, could cause enough light/positive energy to emanate from you to push the negative out and away...

If you decide on this 'route', it helps to bring images or items that have (to you) spiritual beauty about them into your home, especially areas you are likely to see them often..
...also, when you are reading, if you come upon quotes that feel spiritually beautiful to you, copy (in your own handwriting is best) and post in areas you'll see them best..

I feel somewhat certain that only when you have your mind focused primarily on the highest Love (even if only to sincerely contemplate it's existence) will you find any possibility for relief...

There is an element of 'Faith' to all of the 'rituals' described in this thread, and from my own experience with my home, it was focused intention on the 'Power' which is Love 'while' doing the ritual, that made the difference...

Last thing - when I was in doubt that God existed, someone very wise told me:

"It is not necessary to 'feel' Faith, you can 'choose' Faith as an act of will, and allow yourself to learn the details of 'your' Faith over time."

edit on 19-6-2014 by lostgirl because: spelling

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl
a reply to: Necrose

I think the problem is that you don't have an actual belief in a 'power' that is stronger than the 'curse' (or demon/negative energy'whatever)...
You may want to consider exploring your spirituality...

Something I've learned is: It isn't necessary to believe in God, only that you are 'willing' to believe in Him, and open to exploring philosophical/spiritual works (even many fictional books and movies give excellent food for thought) and giving constant thought and consideration to which ideas 'sound like' God to you...
If you haven't read my previous post (somewhere above) in this thread, it is a good place to start...

Actually, it is possible that simply doing as I've suggested could help with your problem, as your intention to 'allow' the possibility of God while keeping your mind turned to ideas, thoughts, theories (all loving) of 'who' God might 'be' to you, could cause enough light/positive energy to emanate from you to push the negative out and away...

If you decide on this 'route', it helps to bring images or items that have (to you) spiritual beauty about them into your home, especially areas you are likely to see them often..
...also, when you are reading, if you come upon quotes that feel spiritually beautiful to you, copy (in your own handwriting is best) and post in areas you'll see them best..

I feel somewhat certain that only when you have your mind focused primarily on the highest Love (even if only to sincerely contemplate it's existence) will you find any possibility for relief...

There is an element of 'Faith' to all of the 'rituals' described in this thread, and from my own experience with my home, it was focused intention on the 'Power' which is Love 'while' doing the ritual, that made the difference...

Last thing - when I was in doubt that God existed, someone very wise told me:

"It is not necessary to 'feel' Faith, you can 'choose' Faith as an act of will, and allow yourself to learn the details of 'your' Faith over time."

Faith and Hope is a very powerful weapon in the world of spiritual warfare.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I have only read a little bit, commenting so I can come back to it later. This looks like something I REALLY need. Getting so bad in my home atmosphere that I am really feeling fatigued, lost and hopeless.
and of course depressed.

Thank you for posting this. star and flag for you.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: gypsycat
I have only read a little bit, commenting so I can come back to it later. This looks like something I REALLY need. Getting so bad in my home atmosphere that I am really feeling fatigued, lost and hopeless.
and of course depressed.

Thank you for posting this. star and flag for you.

This is what the thread was started for. Maybe you could describe a bit what's happening to you, maybe we can narrow down what the root of the problem is and maybe how to remedy it.

I know sometimes it really does feel hopeless but don't ever give up. Stay strong and keep your faith. If you think this feeling of fatigue, depression, etc are of a supernatural cause (which may very well be), you should start implanting positive thoughts in your head. When you are mentally strong, you are also spiritual strong. There are certain new age crystals you could get to help block out negative energies that might be trying to mess with your emotions as well. If you want to know which ones I'm talking about, Ill be glad to post the names. God Bless.
edit on 20-6-2014 by Nemox42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join