I see a new conclave taking place in near future in the Vatican, I am so Sorry.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Dear Labtech767,

I really can't confirm you that HH John Paul I was planning to carry out a huge reform in the Church, but what I am sure is that he was really affronting a lot of pressure due to financial issues that were unsolved and perhaps even undetected by his predecessor ( HH Paul VI) concerning an imminent bankruptcy of the Ambrosiano Bank, where the Vatican had invested millions, among many other people that became defrauded with it.

There is no doubt in my mind that Albino Luciani was a humble person, his decision to suppress the Papal coronation ceremony is clear in that respect, but he was also a Holy man. There is even a story around an accomplished prediction he gave about who was going to be his successor ( HH John Paul II).

Here it is the story:

www.thefreelibrary.com...

Also there are miracles attributed through his intersection,

www.ncregister.com...

and a cause of Canonization in his favor, even supported since many years ago by the Jesuits.

vaticaninsider.lastampa.it...

here a complete record of how the cause for his canonization is right now,

www.papaluciani.com...

Thanks for your comment,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 6/19/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArchPlayer
a reply to: The angel of light

I believe by the pope prophecy he is supposed to be it. I believe he was supposed to be Peter the Roman, or the interim guy was supposed to be I forgot, but according to lore, he's it.

Let's see if he has to flee Rome first.

Hey, the OP is right about one thing - He won't be there long if the prophecy of the popes is legit.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I cant help but read the OP's posts in the voice of a concerned Eric Cartman...sorry....but I cant.

If you read most Catholicism conspiracy forums they allege some sort of incident which has led to the retirement of Adolfo Nicolas Pachon (the black pope) and will eventually lead to the imminent retirement of the current Pope.

This is widely claimed on the internet so did the OP happen across any of these predictions pre vision?

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Ketsuko and ArchPlayer,

I have already mentioned of a suspicious gap existing in the original list of St Malachy, a line that exist drawn in between the last Pope of it and the one before him, what might suggest that possibly there are names omitted on it.

However, that is not the only problem in interpretation of that prophecy, there is also something even more determinant to say that the counting that at present many modern interpreters of it are doing is wrong.

According with a lot of these experts in Prophecy, there has been 112 popes already in between the time of St Malachy and our current one, but what it is not said is that in all those enumerations they are including all the AntiPopes that have existed, that are about 10.

If you check carefully the list you are going to find that the following positions are not really legitimate Popes, but just pretenders: 6,7,8,36,42,43,44,,49,50,53

Pls check: www.catholic-pages.com...

Therefore, I claim , and with good reason that if we don't count those 10 false Popes, we are right now just in the 102 of the list of St Malachy, what means that HH Francis I can't be the last one of it.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Dear Readers,

Today HH Pope Francis I reappeared in public and for surprise of many in the very mecca of the Italian
Mafia territory, in which with a courage that make us remember HH Pope John Paul II, he condemned
the crime syndicate and decreed Excommunication for all their members.

The speech of the Pope against the Mafia was extremely clear in to underline that such activity is not
only criminal but sinful in the most grave level.

Here are the news reports:

news.yahoo.com...

news.yahoo.com...

www.nbcnews.com...

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

The Peace of God to all that belong to the light
Dear Readers,

Weeks have passed since I opened this thread, and the Pope is still periodically disappearing of public events. I would to say that my initial impression has changed, but unfortunately that is not the case.

I am trying to don't worry in excess of what can arrive for the world if His Holiness would be forced either to renounce of if his health enters in critical state, but the causal line I am perceiving is the same of weeks ago, and I am afraid that the trip the Pope is planing for the end of this summer in Korea is not advisable at all to him.

The Vatican public affairs office insist a lot that the health of the Pope is not bad, but I feel his condition is not so Ok to risk him in a long trip. What is evident is that he looks really tired, suffering of a fatigue that is not improving.

abcnews.go.com...

That tour is to a so much far country in a very hot season and also under the constant political tension that the peninsula has had experienced along the last two years. I think is neither the place and neither the time for HH Pope Francis I to go in such a trip.

www.romereports.com...

Finally, some lay Catholics have asked that the Papal Mass for peace not be celebrated at the Seoul cathedral, but in a location closer to the border between North and South Korea. I think the intention is really good, but I don't think that proposed place is a minimal secure scenario for a Papal visitation, it is extremely risky.

ncronline.org...

The Angel of Lightness

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 6/29/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Dear readers,

A bad omen in the speech of HH Pope Francis I that was very visible not only by the thousands of pilgrims that were attending the act in the St Peter Square at Rome, but also transmitted through the media to the entire world, happened at the end of January of this year.

Two doves that were released by Children, from the same window that the Pope was giving his Blessing to the multitude, and that represented an intention of peace for Ukraine, were attacked fiercely by bizarre birds.

This is certainly a bad premonition about how fragile is the situation that the World peace is right now experiencing, with the Crisis in Ukraine, the horrible violence of the battle in between Hamaz and Israelian troops in Gaza, and the tensions in the Korean Peninsula.

Pls read

www.businessinsider.in...

Now, we also have seen the dramatic recovery of the corpses of the Malaysian airlines flight that was downed by a mysterious terrorist attack over Ukraine. Apparently there is even a conspiracy to try to hide the real circumstances in which this barbarian act have occurred.

abcnews.go.com...

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 7/24/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Today August 19th 2014 finally the confirmation of my claim , released in June 18th 2014, about two months ago ( through which we have seen and listened dozens of denials from the Vatican Press office about the bad health of the current Holy father) has been expressed publically by the Pope himself in his trip to South Korea.

HH. Pope Francis I has openly said to the media that he does not expect to be more than 1 or 2 additional years in the Throne of St Peter, at most, surprising thousands of pilgrims that were attending the public act.

Pls read:
www.inquisitr.com...

Moreover, he has said clearly that he is feeling that his death is approaching.

www.inquisitr.com...

www.nzherald.co.nz...

metro.co.uk...

This news is coming after an emphatic campaign of denial from the Vatican official media that was all the time referring to the speculations as mere unfounded rumors triggered by just some isolated episodes of fatigue boosted by a so much warm summer.

June 18th, the same day that this thread was created:

theweek.com...

wwrn.org...

June 19th, a day after we started this thread,

www.cathnewsusa.com...

June 20th, just two days after this thread was opened:

www.ucanews.com...

Unfortunately for the Pope a so sad and bad news to him is just arriving today with the confirmation of the death , by Highway accident, of some of his more close relatives.

news.msn.com...

www.people.com...

news.yahoo.com...

This so grave calamity in the Pope's family ( 3 relatives killed at once) can make even more difficult for him to deal with his health problems and boost the fatal outcome he is expecting to occur soon.

My prayers are now for the Pope Francis, that may God assist him during the last months of his Pontificate , especially concerning the grave world issues that we are right now dealing with , with the war in Ukraine and in the Middle east that will demand all his attention.

Also let me pray for the strength that will be required by more than a billion of Catholics around the world to face another Papal transition in the near future, and that finally this will bring to that the most important Christian congregation of the world the stability required with the election of a new Pope younger and in good health.

The Angel of Lightness

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join