It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I see a new conclave taking place in near future in the Vatican, I am so Sorry.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Reader,

I have perceived along the last days clearly that The Roman Catholic church is approaching to a new transition toward
a next Pope, just a little more than a year after the last election took place.

The Reign of Pope Francis I is not going to be as long as what initially appeared to be. Although he has been a relatively not so much
old Pontiff in the time of his election, however, he is affronting health problems that may separate him of the office anytime.

I know this is a sad news specially taking in account that he represents the first Holy father coming from the Americas, also a liberal one after two really conservative pontificates, but the pace of his activities has been so much and he has in his past serious health problems.

H.H Pope Francis I has only one lung to breath and this situation is a tremendous constraint for the amount of work and stress he can perform or deal with in his duties.

He has traveled a lot since his arrival to the throne of St Peter and also he has been working intensively a lot of extra hours daily in trying to fix severe world critical issues as for instance the crisis in Ukraine, the tensions in the Korean Peninsula, as well as the civil war in Syria, also in Iraq, and the instability of Egypt.

Besides the international political problems, there are many issues he found at the time of his arrival to the job in the finances of the Holy see and the Catholic church in general, problems that has consumed a lot of his attention and energy.

You can't imagine how sorry I feel in the time to release this thread, I would want to ask for prayers for the health of the Pope, but as I have said his future is right now in the hands of God.

The worst of all is that the world is also approaching at incredible fast pace to a so grave international crisis that is not going to contribute positively in the recovery of the Pope, since he is so much concerned with all what is happening.

It is possible that he can overcome a so serious personal health crisis, but I don't see him leading the Holy see for long time, so be prepare for a change in head of the so important Catholic Church for the near future, either through a new Papal resignation or his death.

I am perfectly conscious of the confusion this news can carry to the Catholics around the world, but the future of the Church is not in danger, as an institution based on the Apostolic tradition will survive also this moment and continue the transcendental mission Christ assigned to it.

Pray that the moment of orphanage will not take place in the middle of a great international turmoil and the next Pope be elected on time.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 6/18/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
They really need another cyber-pope like Jean Paul II - he was like the 'energizer bunny'. After having so many senior popes that didn't last long, the Vatican decided they wanted someone younger. But then he just kept going on and going on decade after decade. They used to make comedy sketches out of that. But the Italians got annoyed that one American pope kept office for so long that they wanted someone local, and so they are back to having frail elderly popes.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

but the future of the Church is not in danger, as an institution based on the Apostolic tradition will survive also this moment and continue the transcendental mission Christ assigned to it.

Really..? I hope the whole demented institution burns to the ground, both metaphorically and literally.

And anyways, we all know the prophecy of the popes is legit, so that alone counters your assertions.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I believe by the pope prophecy he is supposed to be it. I believe he was supposed to be Peter the Roman, or the interim guy was supposed to be I forgot, but according to lore, he's it.

Let's see if he has to flee Rome first.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell...
the Italians got annoyed that one American pope kept office for so long that they wanted someone local, and so they are back to having frail elderly popes.

Huh? Who was the American pope you speak about?

If the church is to continue, picture Christ returning to earth and performing female ordinations. That ought to rock the boat, haha.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ArchPlayer

Dear ArchPlayer,

HH Pope Francis I is not going to be the last Pope in office, that idea comes from a wrong interpretation of St Malachy prophecies about the Popes.

St Malachy prophecy has an extremely long space in blank in between the symbolic mention of Benedict XVI and the Pope called Peter the Roman, that is going to be the very last one, leading the Church of Christ when he come back again go judge the world.

This blank space has been misinterpreted and even ignored, for many readers of that so famous prophecy, believing wrongly that the next Pontiff after HH Benedict XVI was going to be the last one heading the Church.

Now, even if one might not be Catholic or respectful of the religious authority that the Roman Church represents, we can't hide the fact that is by far the biggest Christian congregation of the world and also the Vatican city as a state has a tremendous and so important role to perform in times of world crisis. No other religious organization has a seat in the United Nations.

The Catholic Church as a world federation of national churches is a formidable non government organization that can work a lot in defense of human rights, mediation in solution of conflicts, also it can bring aid to regions in which non other world wide organizations can effectively work.

Without the Catholic church it is likely that Christendom would be a really chaotic conglomerate of absolutely impossible to coordinate denominations fighting each one against the others for have more control or power, we might have sects appearing all the days with new bold theologies tailored to all the possibilities of he human desires.

As a political institution, if we don't want to accept again its spiritual authority, the Catholic church represents the eldest republic of still existing around the world, a monastic one, which head is elected and don't inherit its office. Its electoral system is not direct, it depends of the College of Cardinals, but anyway the electoral system of other countries is also indirect, as it is the case of America where the President is elected by an electoral college.

Finally, I agreed that the election of old Popes is a real problem, with this we have had two Papacies in a road collapsed by the health problems attributed also to their so advance age. This is something that must be fixed, since HH John Paul II was elected of 58 yrs age, being in his office for 28 yrs. Popes HH Paul VI and HH Pius XII were both elected at 63 yrs of age, and they were 19 and 15 yrs respectively in the office.

thanks for your replies,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I have never heard of the space between Benedict and Peter. Interesting. I wonder the space imply that those popes in that space will not have any power whatsoever or will their reign bring such unpopular view amongst the citizens that end of the day Peter the Roman will have an easier time coming out and being "loved".

Thanks for the input.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I have never heard of the space between Benedict and Peter. Interesting. I wonder the space imply that those popes in that space will not have any power whatsoever or will their reign bring such unpopular view amongst the citizens that end of the day Peter the Roman will have an easier time coming out and being "loved".

Thanks for the input.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ArchPlayer
Dear ArchPlayer,

Well, I tried to bring out a link that can show you about the blank space, I am still in search of it, but there is one that I have at hand right now that mentions it in a subtle way, saying that in some facsimiles of the original text there is a long line traced out in between the place in the list that corresponds to Benedict XVI and the last pope.

This line can only be explained as a gap in between those two Pontiffs:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Now, this List of St Malachy, who was an Irish Bishop, has not received in any time official approval of the church, however, it has proven along the years to be consistent either with the Mottos of each Pope, or to aspects of their reigns, like historic circumstances they have dealt with, or with their coat of arms.

The fact that many people believe a lot on this prophetic list has created a so serious trouble to the Church itself that has sectors that feel it is not convenient to anticipate and end of the world.

So, some Catholic theologians are extremely cautious into give it status of official apparition, something that sounds funny, since St Malachy never claimed it was that, he just received the list in revelation, it could happen in a dream or being in Prayer, or in the middle of personal meditation, as apart of a mystical trance, no body knows exactly how it was.

Being a Seer this saint had obviously a powerful intuition, a gift of the spirit to synchronize with God, so the way he received this list could be even gradually, along weeks in separate visions that we don't know if occurred being him awake or slept. Many of the visions of the Old testament granted to major prophets like Daniel, Joseph or Elijah , for instance, were given in dreams.

Here an example of such Catholic interpretations:

www.catholic.com...

So there have many attempts to discredit it, and even to suggest that is a forgery, but as I repeat it has been consistently explaining a long centuries aspects of the Popes that if false might not be able to even approach correctly.

This is for instance the position of the Protestants that attack it, since of course any prophecy that is systematically showing some grade of accuracy in correct prediction of Historic events is an evidence of the presence of revelation of the Holy Ghost in the Church, something they can't accept for obvious reasons, otherwise Martin Luther might be wrong and his thesis heretic.

example of that is for instance this article, from a Protestant pastor:

www.ncregister.com...

Now, one of the interesting things is that it became lost in Church archives for about four centuries, since although it is known publically since the XVI century it was written supposedly in the XII century by the Irish monk that is also a Saint.

Here a link that seems to be more objective into talk about this prophecy among others about the Popes.

www.bibleprobe.com...

Finally, I believe the space or line that separate the popes until Benedict XVI and the last one is probably either a way to abbreviate the list, something that it is unlikely, since anyway the list was already extremely large long in advance to arrive to that point, or perhaps a symbol, if that is the case that only could mean that the church as an Institution will continue being alive, in unity, as a body of Christ in the earth, but will be affronting a period of lack of actual leadership for a while, perhaps along many years.

This last possibility is something that looks pretty consistent with the great Apostasy that is mentioned in the III secret of Fatima, a vision that has all the official approval as to be authentic by the Church.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I sincerely hope this is wrong as this pope had been so far what a pope is supposed to be and I like the guy, he can heal the church but since coming to the papacy he has began to look ill and drawn, I doubt this is stress alone as he was a tireless worker whatever earlier mistakes he may have made in his carreer and I am certain he came back to god long before he became pope but also that he has had his life in danger from the moment he was crowned with the mitre of peter and especially with his stance against corruption within the church, some think he has not gone far enough but he is treading on a mine field and john paul the first was murdered by insiders as evidence from the dissapearing medicine bottle beside his bed for his plans on church reform.
Many of the so called princes of the church are Mafioso and worse, many of them covered for serious offences by priests whom they should have had defrocked and many of them are indeed guilty of those very crimes against god's church and his flock.
So given his stance on refore it is only grace of god he is still with us now, my mother though noted he does not look well and said she thinks they are bumping him off slowly.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Just for the record he does not only have one lung. That was rumor started by bad reporting. He had a part of a lung removed but, his still has breaths using both. As one would expect his health was looked deeply into before he was elected as they did not want a repeat of the last one with health problems. Right now he goes into the easy part of the year where his schedule is not as bad. Which of course started health rumors and no doubt this thread.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Personally I think it was Obama, and all those carrot seeds....and ISIS now If he has some integrity and won't go along with all that, I hope he gets away.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I think well see the old boy offed by his own palace guard sooner than later.....the cardinals will see to it....

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   

I had the same feeling or impression this week, too.

But it was subtle so I haven't known how much weight to give the impression.

May God have His perfect way with all concerned.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Bo Xian,

As I can perceive the situation with the Pope is in part of exhaustion, He must pay more attention to his health and follow strictly the recommendations of his physicians and to take an annual period of vacation, without that necessary rest he is really risking his health and underestimating the so heavy weight of the responsibilities he has to deal with.

An abrupt ending of his Pontificate would of course shake in a great manner the stability of the Church. I feel the world is not prepared for another Pope ending so quickly his reign, there is still too much speculation and also grave rumors from the death of HH. John Paul I, in 1978.

Even 36 years later the theme of the abrupt ending of a Pontificate ,just a month that it started, is still a so difficult topic for the Catholic Church.

Rumors of a Freemason plot inside the high spheres of the Holy See, and a possible connection with the crash of the Ambrosiano bank are still present in the collective memory.

churchandstate.org.uk...

It was not just the traditional Italian Maffia as somebody suggested the one that might be involved in such a conpiracy, all the people that were in key positions at the time were in one or other way linked with either the free masonry , an organization that even has tremendous political prestige here in America, but that since centuries has a fight against the Holy church, or with the Opus Dei, a secret society inside the Church.

www.crisismagazine.com...

When the Patriarch of Venice Albino Luciani was elected Pope to succeed HH Paul VI, just being 66 years old, no body even imagined what it was going to occur the month after, he looked so healthy, plenty of energy and vigor, with a really fresh smile, no signal at all of any illness and well his personal physician for years has assured that he didn't have any condition that could explain such an unexpected death.

Of course, there are who insist there was nothing abnormal in the surprising death of a recent elected Pope:

ncronline.org...

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 6/19/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Personally, I believe there was wholesale serious murder and other skull-durggery with the earlier Pope.

The arrogant ones presume to be chess players with other people's lives and with the masses of humanity.

Their end is sure.

Sadly, tons of blood will flow first.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

Huh? Who was the American pope you speak about?

Wondering the same thing,

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Well Dear InhaleExhale, Aboutface

I am trying to understand the actual meaning of your posts, it intrigues me a lot, to be sincere.

Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio was born in Argentine. His very birthplace is the middle class neighborhood of Florez in the Capital of the Argentine Republic in 1936. His mother was also born in Buenos Aires, so he is Argentine from his maternal side of second generation.

He also was rised in Argentine, in fact his entire basic education belongs to his motherland. As Jesuit novice he studied in Santiago de Chile. He licentiate with a degree in Philosophy from the Colegio Maximo of San Miguel, and he studied to be a priest in the seminar of San Miguel, both located in the province of Buenos Aires.

He has been Auxiliar Bishop and Archbishop of Buenos Aires, since 1992 and 1998 respectively. He was Provincial superior of the Jesuits in Argentine from 1973 to 1979.

It is true that he traveled to Spain and Germany to complete his formation as a Jesuit, also he was Bishop of the city of Auca in Spain at some point of his career, but he came back to be Bishop of the city of Cordoba, in the center of the Argentine Republic.

So, this is without doubt a Pontiff that is product of South America Catholicism, it is the son of an Italian immigrant, but that does not affect at all the fact that he is a Latin American Pope.

Now, if for any reason you are not aware of this, the entire hemisphere was named America after the Italian Cartographer Americus Vespucci, who was the first person to realize this were not the Indies, as Christopher Columbus believed.

If you check the History of the European Conquest of the hemisphere possibly you are going to see the 13 British Colonies that later became the USA were among the latter ones founded in the New world, more than a century after Columbus arrived in 1492 to the Antilles, as well as when the Spaniards settled down in South America or in Mexico.

The city of Buenos Aires was founded in 1580, is certainly not among the oldest cities of the continent, if you compare with other earlier settlements founded by Europeans in the continent like Sta Maria del Darien in Colombia (1510) and Veracruz in Mexico and Panama city (1519), also nothing to say in comparison with Teotihuacan that was founded around 300 BC or Tikul in Yucatan ( 700 BC) or Puerto Hormiga in Colombia ( 4000 BC) , but anyway the Argentine capital is almost a century older than the arrival of the May flower to New England in 1620.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 6/19/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

So, this is without doubt a Pontiff that is product of South America Catholicism, it is the son of an Italian immigrant, but that does not affect at all the fact that he is a Latin American Pope.

Yes but I was wondering when replying that in the post I read it seemed to be saying that John Paul 2nd was an American pope, hence why I was wondering the same as another poster.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join