It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuck Todd: WSJ/NBC Poll ‘Disaster for the President’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok
The next year and a half will be pretty quiet for the administration.

I predict just the opposite. Obama will continue to work around the law (like he did with letting the 5 Taliban leaders go) and do whatever the heck he wants to. And he's got his buddy Holder to help him out. I think Obama will push the envelop and cram everything he possibly can through because he knows all he has to do is pull the race card and people will be afraid to say anything about his antics.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Well I suppose its fitting. If you want to be a war president than go to war, if not than be a dove. This man takes one position publicly and another covertly and clearly not very good at it. Take for example the pathetic attempts at taking out Syria. You know at least Dubya had the decency to tell us it is in fact piss and not rain running down our leg when he made the comment: "you're with us or you're with the terrorists".

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I don't think potential race card pulling has anything to do with it. He can't be reelected, so there's absolutely nothing to restrain him from doing whatever he wants. Pull the card, don't pull the card. What difference could it make? Hold a Beer Summit with VP Joey Crest Strips and whomever the miscreant is and wotta guy!

Congress will have a lot to say about what he can do domestically, but internationally, all bets are off. It's like playing Risk with the whole world as your game board. Pretty heady stuff, especially if you've got some megalomaniacal tendencies with a side of arrogant disregard. And don't all presidents have that to one degree or another?

Scary.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Obama's job was to distract from the nationalization of the health care industry.

Everything else was dividends.

Hillary Care has been passed. The next step is consolidation by the Conservatives, since Hillary Care is done, the Conservatives will defend it, or most likely, use it to bargain for more conservative bigger government.

The District of Columbia has the highest GDP of any state.

The Most Productive: District of Columbia

We may criticize the folks in Washington for not doing enough to help the country, but the truth is that those who do work in this city contribute more than anyone to the country’s economy. In fact, workers in D.C. produce more than twice as much per hour as any state in the union, though of course it is worth noting that D.C. is a bit of an exception to the rule, given that it is really just a dense metropolis. As a result, though there are relatively few workers there, D.C.’s GDP is still relatively high, which means each person effectively contributes a lot to the economy.

Hourly GDP Per Person: $105.99

Total State GDP: $97.24 billion

www.mainstreet.com...

And The District of Columbia produces zero material goods.

edit on 19-6-2014 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: thishereguy

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: IAMTAT

So much for all of those people that said Obama couldn't be worse than Bush. Somehow this moron has set a new standard for incompetency. Worst president ever.

or maybe he's not incompetent and everything is going according to plan?

sometimes i wonder....

You know that thought has crossed my mind. He has more than a liberal agenda. It's a "Bring Down America" agenda. What's more frightening is that people have no voice in government any more. Reps in D.C. are bought and paid for and are out for their own interests.
@ the OP - Chuck Todd has slobbered all over Obama since day 1. Todd is a prime example of someone who should never be a journalist. The guy needs the word "EVITCEJBO" tattooed on his forehead so when he looks in the mirror he remembers what journalism is all about.
edit on 19-6-2014 by Phantom423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   

The most he's gonna do is presidential pardons that will piss of the right.

Course EVERYTHING pisses off the right about this president, what he does or does not do.

Personally i can't wait til his term is over. I'm sick of the right wing lie, whine fest. Most of the crap the right has believed has been proven time and time again to be lies, but they still believe the lies.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok

The most he's gonna do is presidential pardons that will piss of the right.

Course EVERYTHING pisses off the right about this president, what he does or does not do.

Personally i can't wait til his term is over. I'm sick of the right wing lie, whine fest. Most of the crap the right has believed has been proven time and time again to be lies, but they still believe the lies.

"If you like your Doctor...you can keep him"

"If you like your insurance...you can keep it"

PERIOD...

Des

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

As in not stepping down when his second, and final, term is over?

Just like Clinton didn't. Just like the shrub didn't. Meaning that when his term is up, and his successor is sworn in, he'll fly off into the sunset aboard that big ol' jet.

So not going to happen. He'll go off to Chicago, or where ever, and happily write his memoirs, and rake in the money as a public teleprompter reader. Leaving a hell of a mess behind him.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

No, the answer is a competent one. Be he a woman, or she a man...Democrat or Republican.

Mr. Obama is not nearly as intelligent as he's been lead to believe... ...and his cabinet choices have reflected that. Not to mention his actions while in office.

In two years he'll be gone. The Republic, or its citizens anyway, need to take off their ideological blinders and actually choose someone who is qualified for the job.

It's only painfully obvious that Mr. Obama wasn't qualified, and still isn't... His defenders opinions to the contrary.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

You've hit the nail squarely on the head with that commentary.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Yea yea, and he was born in Kenya, is a simultaneous fascist communist, spent billions of dollars a day for a trip to India with a third of the navy in tow, created the national debt, is the antichrist, is a secret Muslim, created death panels, and is coming for your guns and is going to force you into a gay marriage against your will.

( all things i have read on this site alone written by people that actually believed it too)

<< 1  2   >>

join