It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuck Todd: WSJ/NBC Poll ‘Disaster for the President’

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
This is not only BAD for Obama...but THIS is the LIBERAL'S poll...and it says the Obama administration is LESS competent than the post-Katrina, Bush administration.

Folks, if you have a friend or family member out there who is an Obama fan...give 'em a hug.

'Essentially, the public is saying your presidency is over'

NBC’s Chuck Todd described the latest WSJ/NBC poll as a “disaster for the president” and argued that the American public is essentially saying Obama’s “presidency is over.”

This poll is a disaster for the president,” Todd said. “You look at the presidency here: lowest job rating, tied for the lowest; lowest on foreign policy. His administration is seen as less competent than the Bush administration, post-Katrina.”

“On the issue of do you believe he can still lead? A majority believe no. Essentially the public is saying your presidency is over,” Todd added.

Wall Street Journal reports:

As clouds gather abroad, a new Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll finds Mr. Obama’s job approval rating at 41%, matching a previous low. Approval of his handling of foreign policy hit a new low of 37%. Both numbers are driven in part by conflicts largely outside the president’s control, including a new wave of sectarian violence in Iraq.

At the same time, Americans seem to be losing faith in Mr. Obama’s ability to accomplish his goals, with 54% of those polled saying they no longer feel the president “is able to lead the country and get the job done,” compared with the 42% who said he could. And 41% said his administration’s performance has gotten worse over the past year, compared with the 15% who noted improvement.

Earlier Wednesday morning, Todd appeared on the Today Show and described Obama’s polls numbers as “cratering”:

MORE:
freebeacon.com...
online.wsj.com...

POLL:
msnbcmedia.msn.com...(6-18%20Release).pdf
edit on 18-6-2014 by IAMTAT because: link added

edit on 18-6-2014 by IAMTAT because: Quote added

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
If it were only true that the Obama presidency was over.
I heard on local news radio that a Congressional candidate was quoted as speaking about 'impeachment'. Interesting.

edit on bu302014-06-18T12:08:07-05:0012America/ChicagoWed, 18 Jun 2014 12:08:07 -050012u14 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
If it were only true that the Obama presidency was over.

True. It looks like his dictatorship is now just gettin' started

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So much for all of those people that said Obama couldn't be worse than Bush. Somehow this moron has set a new standard for incompetency. Worst president ever.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus
...and we've still got two more years of this crap.

LimbObama; How LOW can he GO?

edit on 18-6-2014 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

So much for all of those people that said Obama couldn't be worse than Bush. Somehow this moron has set a new standard for incompetency. Worst president ever.

or maybe he's not incompetent and everything is going according to plan?

sometimes i wonder....

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The responsibility does land on the desk of President Obama.

Bill Clinton said it best "He is an Amatuer".

We can't impeach him. We just have to deal with him.

It's becoming obvious the "Administration" used the IRS to attack the opposition.

Essentially, stealing the election with the worst economic numbers in history.

But, dude that was like two years ago...Sheesh

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
We ain't seen nothin' yet...

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I actually think Valerie Jarrett has done a bang up job.

Who's this Obama? Is he a golfer or something?

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I am not an Obama supporter, but it baffles me on the decisions this president has made across the board. Obama is clearly an intelligent, well educated man. I disagree with his views but who is pulling his strings. It is obvious that this freshmen Politian was drafted by some very rich and powerful group, placed into office and is executing some self destructive plan.

I refuse to be believe he is incompetent as he is acting. Any ideas or theories?

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: METACOMET
I actually think Valerie Jarrett has done a bang up job.

Who's this Obama? Is he a golfer or something?

Yes...the sad thing is poor Valerie will never get that brown stain off her hand, from having it shoved up her puppet president.

Des

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This was prophesied back in 2008.

The 'One Big Arse Mistake America' bumper sticker !!

The only real question is how much more damage that man caused disaster is going to inflict on us in the next 2 years.

The Obama administration has been an EPIC failure on both domestic and foreign issues.

Strap yourselves in it is going to definitely be a bumpy ride.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SF4REAL

I am not an Obama supporter, but it baffles me on the decisions this president has made across the board. Obama is clearly an intelligent, well educated man. I disagree with his views but who is pulling his strings. It is obvious that this freshmen Politian was drafted by some very rich and powerful group, placed into office and is executing some self destructive plan.

I refuse to be believe he is incompetent as he is acting. Any ideas or theories?

The problem with Obama is he believes his own hype.

He is an ideologue.

That is the most dangerous kind of politician.

edit on 18-6-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Remember all Obama needs is a perfectly staged crisis within the U.S. to declare martial law and continue his dictatorial agenda.Hes' not going anywhere. He's just getting started.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Obama can no longer hide his vapid character. He has no real convictions in anything, no strategic outlook for the country, no moral base, no real idea of what he’s doing. He just manages poorly events that occur.

Okay, so he ended the war in Iraq that I guess we know now didn’t really end. So he ended it prematurely where it made things worst.

He did health care (though actually it was the democratic congress that did it, not him) helping make the industry richer, but almost ruined it by presiding over its horrible launch.

People perceive the reality that Obama has no inner core convictions.
He doesn’t stick with anything; he has no themes in his presidency.

HE IS A FRAUD!

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Maybe he could go to Iraq and sit down and have a beer with ISIS.

Maybe he could just show them his Peace Prize.

He will only have one move after the midterms.

He will have to come to the center. I just don't think he has it in him.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I really don't like Obama.
But the truth is that I really don't like polls even more than I don't like Obama.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SF4REAL

Incompetent? No. Lack of foreign policy understanding and including others with limited understanding of foreign policy in his cabinet? Yes.

Americans want simple solutions from their politicians when it comes to foreign and economic policy, especially during elections. Heck, look at presidential debates! They are given 30 seconds to describe a plan to fix the Middle East. Most decide who to vote for based on these sound bites.

Unfortunately, with his extremely limited experience in foreign affairs, economics and politics, he had to rely on others for help. He had to choose Hillary Clinton as Sec of State to mend his relationship with Pres Clinton even though she had zero experience in that job!

The POTUS is not incompetent, he was just too inexperienced for the job. But, hey, Americans don't care about experience, we just care about popularity, simplicity and nifty sound bites that make us feel warm and fuzzy all over.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
so...the answer is a republican president???.....funny how I can't find the actual wording for that poll from the OP's references.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
so...the answer is a republican president???.....funny how I can't find the actual wording for that poll from the OP's references.

The answer is a competent president (and vice president). I would prefer Republican or Libertarian but really anyone who is competent will be a step up. Maybe even someone who knows what the hell is going on and stops learning everything from CNN.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join