It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Bigfoot encounter..

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I liked the OP, and find it believable. Why did you wait so long inbetween replying to the last post though? I just noticed the year gaps lol.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Alter-Ego

Superb! I was so scared for you reading that. If you wouldn't have
been s keen and alert to your surroundings you may have ended up
on the 411 list. What you drew is basically a hairy giant. Don't you
ever do that again. Don't ever go off by yourself like that. My Gawd.

Sorry it just helped me feel better to scold you. lol

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientiaFortisDefendit

I believe you also and I am a little envious. I would love to have an encounter like that.

The more I read about these kinds of sightings, the more I think that maybe I wouldn't like to have one. I envy someone who has had the experience -- like those who have seen a real UFO. But I don't know if I'd like the idea of suddenly being knocked down a couple of notches on the food chain.

This sighting is very consistent with other sightings. The feeling of being watched, the semi-psychic communication, the way the thing freezes when it thinks it might have been seen, the look of it, the gliding walk through seemingly impassable underbrush. This is repeated so often. Maybe that makes it easier to lie about, but what would be the point?

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alter-Ego
Its "steps" were weird and very long. It kinda hopped-stepped, while swinging its arms.

Wow, great read!

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrInquisitive
All of these supposed Big Foot encounters/sightings always involve just one.

That is not true. At the end of the 70's there were already 22 child size Bigfoot reports, involving 19 family units.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AlecHolland

Hey Alec, been away for a while. #lifehappens Thanks for reading.. the craziest part about this story is.. its real. They are real. My question now is "what" are they...and why are they being ACTIVELY covered up? I think if we can answer the latter question it will answer ALL our questions. Be safe out there...

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

That is hilarious! I stand corrected and appreciate the good nartured scolding. I do consider myself lucky. That thing could have taken me and no one would have known what happened to me, they were all still asleep when I woke my Mother to tell her what I just saw.

Im not sure why it chose to leave me alone. I didnt feel threatened until it was into the timber and busting it all up like a crazed bulldozer as it walked away. The initial expression on its face was of surprise.Maybe it was mimicking my expression or maybe it was truly surprised I dont know but after a few seconds its face just kinda went blank, expressionless as if it was totally bored now.

Then it just walked right in front of me into the tree line and changed my life forever. My Mother told me "theres no such thing as monsters"... she couldnt have been more wrong. Thanks for your post!
edit on 23-12-2019 by Alter-Ego because: cause I suck at typing

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: ScientiaFortisDefendit

Maybe that makes it easier to lie about, but what would be the point?

Thats a great point. I am a father of 8 children. I have far more important things to do than lie about something on the internet. As I stated before, I have nothing to gain..quite the opposite really. People need to take this topic seriously and they need to know whats out there. I am simply letting people know what I have seen. Dont care if anyone believes it or not but I feel a duty to let anyone who will listen know that these entities are really out there. Thank you for your post !

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Yeah thanks a lot mom, I just told ya what I saw and it
doesn't exist? So now you get to go thru life think'n you just see
big ass hairy monsters peak'n around rocks and making faces at
ya.

My mom and dad pulled the same crap on me. Seen Lon
Chenny turn into the werewolf on TV one night when I was
about five. Scared of the dark til around ten. Same damn line.
"No such thing as monsters" I never did believe 'em, I knew
better. Sure enough 1967 8 yo I come home from school one day.

My mom in front of the TV just glued to the Art Linkletter show.
She tells me "Quiet get over here and watch this". Art I think was
the first to have Bob Gimlin and Roger Patterson on for TV interview.
After filming Pattie in Bluff creek Ca. Even as a little kid I knew with
out doubt. That wa no man in a suit. Still it hasn't been debunked to
this day under heavy scrutiny.

When the show was over my mom got up and went to the kitchen
and I followed her til she stopped and turned around. And I said
with nastiest smart mouth I could muster. " I told you there's such
a thing as monsters" She was puzzled for like 5 secs and she finally
just said. " Well congratulations looks like you were right!"

After that I got over fear completely. Having it accepted as real,
monsters just weren't that scary anymore.

Great thread

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   

You just joined the club of more than 3,000 reported sightings over 92 years between Canada and the US. Most of the encounters I've ever read about were nearly identical to yours. With this much commonality across eyewitness accounts from all over the US and Canada it amazes me some people are so obstinate to not consider there is another bipedal species living in the wilderness.

edit on 31-12-2019 by 1point92AU because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join