It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Would need to reread to get more than a few ideas. But, would access Higher Self with the same psi and Universal Understanding, out of the dream schools, that I accessed the screen and computer, and discover, what I'm allowed to do in this moment, and also would seek meeting with the Higher Selves of those in the dream realities. Because we do interfere. I am not sure if one can 100% mitigate the frequencies of others, unless you are outside, Beyond with a much fuller undertanding. And I would not wish to become rogue or a renegade for we have Family and seek the right thing.

But, that said, we do interfere, and nudge, and guide, and give dream times, and waking times, except there are disconnects between Guidance when people start to do some bad things that are renounced and denounced by Love.
I'm not sure that a person could completely be transfered to a higher realm if they have participated in some things.
What could be done, would be done, if possible.

I don't think a mismatch of frequency for realms is possible, so that if one has a gravity, they would not be able to reach higher levels, so it would depend on if a person can mitigate due to intent and wellness, free will, how much distortion can be blasted away basically, removed or healed. And what was allowed. Willfulness isn't going to help in the long run.

I could see intercept and counseling the person to forgive self and others and apply understanding of everyone and self and seeking to heal up and learn lessons in a positive way, not sink.
edit on 2-7-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join