It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People Will Faint From Fear... For What Is Coming Over the Whole Earth

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

Yes, I believe that Jesus Christ prophesized that it would be the radiation of Fukushima,

What makes you believe that.

The one line you quoted in your OP?

Jesus saw coming earthquakes and rising seas everywhere. Well, this stands to reason because he envisioned offensive nations zap, zap, zapping their HAARP weapons to provoke quakes and tsunamis against their opponents. Hey, how do you think all of this started anyhow? Jesus told of frightful things falling from the sky. Nobody mentioned it up until now, but do you think that HAARP can draw asteroids from the heavens to land smack dab on enemy territory?

No.

Why would ask such question, Do you know what HAARP is and capable of?

Jesus further warned that during these times of unprecedented troubles there will be an incredible spread of evil. Well, what else would you expect when there is going to be rather extreme shortages of resources like food, water, air and even living space. It will be a dog-eat-dog, helluva-lot-of evil world like never before.

So in the scenario you propose survival instincts would be evil?

So, what can say?

What can you say?

I can see you can say many things that might make sense to you, however nothing you posted is of a rational mind and one that is extremely confused.

Can you say something to give some sense of why you believe what you do and how you concluded to believe such?

I am left with nothing but the age-old admonition: "REPENT, REPENT for the end is near."

Repent for what?

Do you understand what you are posting?

What are you repenting and how are you coming to terms with the end you say is near?

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The endtimes has been predicted for over 2,000 years now. What's happening now is a confluence of events that if it happened 200 years ago without the 24/7 media hype and todays communications, would be a blip in history. Whether it's Shiites vs Sunnis, economic uncertainty, etc., it's already happened over the millenia. I've been hearing since 2009 that we've been due every few months for another collapse. It's like the boy that cried 'wolf'. The earth will still be around billions of years from now. That being said I'm prepped and ready for a SHTF scenario.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Relax and enjoy the time you have. It's a waste of time to fear and faint.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

A Carrington Event would also cause undisputed signs in the Heavens, too. The auroras caused by such a thing would be spectacular just before the lights go out.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: butcherguy

A Carrington Event would also cause undisputed signs in the Heavens, too. The auroras caused by such a thing would be spectacular just before the lights go out.

Yeah, I would have to pull a chair up in the backyard and enjoy a cold one while watching the display.... before refrigeration goes away.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
For 2 thousand years folks have been waiting. Nothing...still nothing. And they will still be waiting...and it'll be awhile.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
And the fainting part? Get real. No they wont. You might..but then...youre worried and expecting all this...and even after we're long gone in this generation....folks will still be waiting. Just like the last 2 thousand years of "prophecy'.

You should quit preaching and start living, you know? Live is short

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Many on here asking how to repent. Just get on your knees and ask for forgiveness then someone will come along shortly for the rest.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
And the fainting part? Get real. No they wont. You might..but then...youre worried and expecting all this...and even after we're long gone in this generation....folks will still be waiting. Just like the last 2 thousand years of "prophecy'.

You should quit preaching and start living, you know? Live is short
If the word says there will be fainting then there will be fainting. You should quit posting and start living.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

People will faint from fear as they wait for what is coming over the whole earth – Luke 21:26

Don’t say that you weren't warned.

Hey, this warning came over 2,000 years ago.
Jesus predicted what was going to happen as judgment in that generation.
We can see how that played out in 70 AD.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: jmdewey60

Jesus predicted what was going to happen as judgment in that generation.
We can see how that played out in 70 AD.

Excuse me. Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Jesus Christ say that all those things, meaning the wars, earthquakes, rising tides, famines, plagues, things falling from the sky, and Fukushima radiation, will happen before "all those now living have died."

He did not say "before all those humans now living have died."

Due to quirks in translating scriptures, what Jesus may have meant was "before all living things now alive have died."

There happen to be trees now over 2,000 years old and still living... but they won't be for long. Why?

Why, you ask? BECAUSE OF FUKUSHIMA RADIATION, that's why.

P.M.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Due to quirks in translating scriptures, what Jesus may have meant was "before all living things now alive have died."
There is no "quirks" in the translation.
The quirks show up in Futurists' interpretations trying to avoid the obvious significance of what Jesus said.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

So you take one verse and proclaim that Jesus was talking about a Japanese nuclear power plant? Maybe He was talking about Hillary getting elected POTUS. Maybe He was talking about Ben Affleck as Batman. Or perhaps He was talking about a new Miley Cyrus album. Any of these things would strike fear in the hearts of the entire world. Although these are all good choices, I personally believe that He was speaking to the previous verse about the signs in the heavens... the sun and moon being darkened, and then the following verse about His glorious return (the rapture). When compared with the parallel passages in Matthew 24 and Mark 13, along with Revelation 6 and 7, it seems that this is the most logical conclusion. You see, when talking about Bible passages, context is very important... because without it, you can pretty much make the Bible say whatever you want, and that is why our planet has been in a perpetual, never ending state of war and death for 2000 years.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I just don't believe Jesus was referring to Fukashima as bad as it is.

I believe that WWII, bio-engineered plagues and the fallen angel/ET's taking overt control over a global government . . . forcing all into a one world religion worshiping satan . . . and all the heavy handed tyranny included therein . . . along with engineered disasters and natural disasters . . . the whole combination of super horrible stuff tumbling in on the planet at roughly the same time

will result in men's hearts failing them for fear.

I think the fallen angel/ET GREAT DECEPTION and related tyrannies alone could also equal that.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: jmdewey60

There is no "quirks" in the translation.
The quirks show up in Futurists' interpretations trying to avoid the obvious significance of what Jesus said.

WHAAAATTTT???

NO QUIRKS IN THE TRANSLATION????

How can you say that there are no quirks in the translation when there are more than 15 translations (in English, alone) of the Bible with many, many specific incidents where these translations are at great odds with each other?

I raised a bit of issue about Jesus saying that the predicted times of troubles will occur "before all those now living have died" because many have taken this to mean that such times would occur for each generation of humans.

Well, if that "take" were to be true, the times of vast calamities WORLDWIDE would have occurred every 20 years or so, and from my studies of history, I don't know of a single instance where so many calamities struck concurrently WORLDWIDE from the time Jesus walked the Earth through today.

Jesus must have included trees which can live to be more than 2,000 years old.

You say that there is "obvious significance" to what Jesus said; then please tell me exactly what you mean. (BTW, in the opinion of some experts, the Fukushima incident will eventually play out to being an ELE ("extinction level event").

P.M.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I raised a bit of issue about Jesus saying that the predicted times of troubles will occur "before all those now living have died" because many have taken this to mean that such times would occur for each generation of humans.
That is what I mean.
Here is the "quirk", that each generation thinks it is talking about just their own generation that they are part of.
That way they can avoid the straightforward meaning of what Jesus was talking about.
Luke 19:41-44
As he approached Jerusalem and saw the city, he wept over it
and said, “If you, even you, had only known on this day what would bring you peace—but now it is hidden from your eyes.
The days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment against you and encircle you and hem you in on every side.
They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you.”

(2011 NIV)

This came true in that generation, 35 years later, with the fall of Jerusalem resulting in a million dead.
That was more people than who lived in any single city in the world at that time.
That was because of two factors:
1) Local warfare involving rebels roaming the countryside, causing locals to take refuge in the city.
2) The Passover, where a lot of people from other cities were there for the festival.

Considering the small world population at that time, a million dead would have been, taking in the proportion of it, the greatest calamity in human history.

As for the problem of the translation, there isn't any.
Matthew 16:28
"Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom."
(2011 NIV)
No matter how it is translated, it always means the exact same thing.

edit on 19-6-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

For 2 thousand years folks have been waiting. Nothing...still nothing. And they will still be waiting...and it'll be awhile.

"Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.” But they deliberately forget that long ago by God’s word the heavens came into being and the earth was formed out of water and by water. By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. By the same word the present heavens ."

2 Peter 3:3-7

Let us be grateful for God's patience, not impatient for His judgment.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

This is because Jesus said that the times of unprecedented troubles will occur "before all those now living have died."

Jesus did not say humans. If he had meant just humans, then all the people around him would have died long ago, and the really bad things would have happened before the last guy conked out.

Jesus meant "before all things now living have died" including trees some of which are still alive and well after more than 2,000 years.

And it won't "be awhile"... any day now... any day.

P.M.
edit on 19-6-2014 by theworldisnotenough because: Corrected typo.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
In the good ole days, people like you used to wander the streets with Sandwich boards proclaiming exactly the same thing. How are you and/or your "message" any different from the nutjobs back in the 60's, 70's and 80's?

And how exactly, should one "repent"? While I am probably no saint, I wouldn't describe myself as a sinner.

Anyways, good luck with your rambling and not exactly original message. I expect little traction but your mileage may vary!

To repent means to change.Yahoshua was making proclamation statements(preaching) not giving orders.He was saying you will change while you enter the Kingdom of the creator God.He was not saying "you" must change "yourself" by cleaning up your act or you won't be allowed into the Kingdom of the creator God.ALL of mankind WILL enter into the Kingdom of the creator God and to do so you "will" be changed (repented).It is a process not an event.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Rex282

To repent means to change.Yahoshua was making proclamation statements(preaching) not giving orders.He was saying you will change while you enter the Kingdom of the creator God.He was not saying "you" must change "yourself" by cleaning up your act or you won't be allowed into the Kingdom of the creator God.ALL of mankind WILL enter into the Kingdom of the creator God and to do so you "will" be changed (repented).It is a process not an event.
Jesus was in fact "giving orders", which is what "commandments" are.

Only those who are "in Christ" will be changed.

We must "repent", which means changing ourselves, cleaning ourselves up.

There is the parable that Jesus taught to explain that, of the man invited to the wedding party but did not put his wedding garment on.
He was not just cast out, but was also severely beaten.

Jesus said that not all who say, "Lord, Lord" will enter the Kingdom.
edit on 19-6-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join