It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fall of Iraq - What You Aren't Being Told

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RocksFromSpace

Excellent video. It seems that every day, it gets harder and harder to see how the world is going to come through everything that is going on in one piece. It just gets worse every minute. Its like there are two species of human on earth, the good people who just want to live and raise their children, and not harm anyone, and the psychopaths who are running things. And I say psychopaths because that is what comes to mind when you see how they conduct themselves. Will we as people, ever be able to wrest power from these people? That is really the question that confronts all of us. Will the good be able to overcome the evil that seems to be so entrenched everywhere? Its going to take a global effort by just the common people to just say ENOUGH! WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS!!. I hope I live to see that day come.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Great find! S&F for you!
As I look at the situation in Iraq I can't help but wonder if this was the plan along once Obama's handler's couldn't get enough support to invade Syria? Destabilize both and use the chaos to make the case to go in then go from there.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The world is a weird place, i would like to think that everything is as it should be for us humans to learn whats rly wrong and right, justice and injustice, lies and truth etc. i agree very much with u, and its no secret anymore, at least not for us here on ATS i think, that the elites are very egoistic and are only serving their own distordet purposses. i would very much like to speed the process for a better world myself. But everything is going according to plan necessary for humans to learn to be "humans humans" instead of "animal humans". Btw i'm new here at ATS so hallo all!! reply to: havok

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   
And who trained the ISIS or ISIL? Doesn't take a rocket scientist to work that one out. Who is usually behind the training of Terrorists?

Behind door number 1 is?

US trained ISIL Terrorists at secret Jordan Base

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
Good video but I don't agree with the statement of "what the MSM is not telling you" since most of the sources referenced in the video.....are MSM outlets

different news outlets, bits of news, lies are built on truth.

MSM is not telling you the story as presented in the video, rather fragments of the truth just to confuse and divide opinion.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: havok
Stormcloudsgathering is one of my favorite youtube channels.

The media has this "new war" already hyped up and the people are going to complacently fall in line with whatever their big black box god tells them.

I abhor the ignorance coming from people who believe everything that they hear off the television.

*S&F*

What? Everything we hear on TV is not gospel? Does that mean that they can put stuff on the internet that is not true also? I mean, I could have sworn they used to say that there were no WMDs in Iraq, and now they are saying there are WMDs in Iraq... Is here more than one Iraq?

*facepalm* The sky is falling! My world is crumbling!!

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Listen to some non MSM commentary, which is ALL government controlled crap, by Webster Tarpley

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Its in another thread its part 4 I think of a series, the vid in the op is just a reaction to that one. I suppose its an attempt to add a bit more reality to the chain of reactions. That vid is put in such a way that it will help you understand what may be really happening, without it be to gruesome or bothersome and picturesque. I could post the vid which started this whole Isis craze and like I said its just part one of many parts of vids they put out, but it would probably be against some sort of rule or something and be removed. Besides if you really cared, its not hard to find what seeing its been everywhere last few weeks, but will be gone and forgotten in a few more days no doubt.

Even the fall of Iraq is a bit misleading, it eludes and implies that Iraq has not fallen years ago. Generally when its in the news, and people have the time to make a video about it, its old news and happened done and done. As I said round and round it goes, it was like that a few years ago, and so on. You may hear something of this ongoing opera some years down the line, some years from now. A chain reaction to which the populous is part of.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Well, as of now Ayatollah Sistani is calling for the creation of a new less biased government in Iraq, and the shia in Iraq are picking up the slack of the Iraqi Security Forces. Actually fighting they are.

Hopefully, as they fight, what Sistani is calling for can be had, a solution and a better government in Iraq that is agreeable to the majority rather than anything like what they have now.

Syria is bombing the border areas where some of ISIS has strongholds, so hopefully the people themselves will find their own way to fixing this crisis...It would and will take time, and patience on our part must be had, but I AM holding out hope that the people there will solve this problem.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
David Icke says it perfectly with an interview with We Are Change as to what is really going on and why!

I like Icke. He's really on the ball as to what is really going on. I don't agree with all his stuff but wahat is going on in Iraq makes perfect sense!

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Hilux1996

One of the things that has to be taken into consideration with David Icke is that it is very likely his is suffering quite badly from PCS. I say this out of empathy and sympathy. Not derision. I am also not calling him crazy. Unlike many in his field, I genuinely believe that HE believes pretty much everything he is saying. Some things may change over time, but that is natural.

One of the aspects of PCS is that is tends to turn the brain's natural ability to discern patterns from chaos into over-drive. Again, it doesn't make him crazy or mean that he is seeing patterns that may not exist.

All I am saying is that if you have a genuine interest in the man, that aspect of his life is worth a look. It manifests itself in other ways as well, but there is a place to start.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join