It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Open Letter To Those Who Won't See It

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
This applies to many in my life, and home right now. They'll never see this, but maybe after I get this off my chest, some of you can shine some kind of light on it? Maybe not. Whatever.

Addictions and mental disorders due to bad circumstances ARE fixable, I can show you thousands of examples. The only difference between us and you is that we WANT to change our lives. Not there yet? OK that's cool, I was just like you not long ago and I wasn't hearin' it either.

But just because I'm NOT a hot mess right now doesn't mean I'm NOT dealing with serious issues, or haven't in the past. It just means I've been through so many that if I dare continue to freak about it I may kill myself. I have a heart condition and I'm in my early 40's. The people I'm speaking of are 10-20 years younger than me.

I'm just working hard to continue to improve my own quality of life and that of those I love, and don't feel there's any reason to dump or inflict it my issues on others who can't really do jack about it anyway. I believe that repetitive thought forms become reality so gossip is no bueno. Plus, I know know more about stuff in general than most around me. Sue me, I've got 5 more long term relationships than you and smell BS a mile away.

And, I and others like me are evolving. Really. Don't believe me? Let's hook up the EEG headset, I'll prove it with hard data. Does this make me a better person than you? Damn straight it does, in my opinion. That was the WHOLE POINT of the hard work I did to become this way. I know others...many, and I prefer to hang out with them, and we just don't invite you to our parties.

I'm sympathetic and empathic, yes. But I also have solid walls up. And SERIOUS protection. Your whole point is that you're weak and need help to even get out of bed, yet you think you can knock me down, eh...that's called being confident in your ignorance, and where the problems start between us...let's see how that works out for you. Be careful.

Don't misunderstand, I don't wish any ill will on you, quite the opposite. But you need to know that you are just a fly in my soup, and nothing more, you will be discarded as such, and the whole mess you came in with sent back without payment. It is what it is, which is what you made it. "If I cut you off, chances are you handed me the scissors" is a pretty crap meme about it, but, yea. That.
Just because it's in front of me does NOT mean I have ANY responsibility to deal with it or allow it to affect me in any way. My usual reaction is laughter. Not even sorry, it's amusing, like watching my cats fight. "Much ado about nothing", as some say.

I work in "metaphysical" healing modalities, and retail products. I rarely monetarily profit from these works, usually the opposite.

And I approach these from a scientific aspect and am NOT a hippie. If I was, I'd profit, based on what I know of "hippies", no offense to those not like that, but to the other 99%, yea, YOU.

I do NOT claim to LOVE EVERYONE UNCONDITIONALLY. I most certainly do NOT and am not capable of such. My work is an attempt to make everyone, especially myself, into someone who is more capable of loving and being loved, basically.

There IS a BIG difference. And though my work brings us closer, even I am NOT there yet, obviously, or I wouldn't be on here b!+ch!n about people...

But I'm working on it, and getting closer all the time. It's the least I can do for myself, and for others while I'm at it.
All I'm saying is, I'm trying. And if you're not, get the **** out of my way and let me (us) work.

I thank ATS for being a place where I am able to let this out comfortably.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: KAOStheory

A rant that was certainly rant worthy in the reading of it. Glad you got it off your chest.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
GOOD rant!
Here's an abbrevation for it: everyone else than me(OP) sucks!

Scnr...

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: KAOStheory

I couldn't follow that .... but the important thing is you got it off your chest and feel better.
Hope everything works out well for you.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Well, I'm a hippie and if you want to come to our parties you are more than welcome but please throw in a little
something for the nachos and beer. But this whole RANT thing on ATS has me confused.
How does expressing yourself on a conspiracy website provide any therapeutic benefit for the rantee?

I/we all have issues, I guess expressing them in any form is catharsis; to purge the psyche of intellectual poisons
and emotional BS.

edit on 18-6-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
Lol that's fine, but the 1st thing i said was "many in my life", not everyone.

i just figured some people here might be dealing with the same kind of people and relate, that's all.

it will actually be said to them, in kinder and more selective words. i've found people here appreciate the humor and straightforwardness in my writing that would normally piss people off.

top topics

join