It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian $8.2 Trillion Oil Trove Locked Without U.S. Technology

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
These idiots are so #ing delusional.

Exxon Mobil Corp. (XOM), Halliburton Co. (HAL) and BP Plc (BP/)
have been paying me, for over a decade, to build our latest and greatest, in Russia (as well as elsewhere), and then release statements like this.

You laughable twats! Did you happen to forget that it was part of your issued contracts, to have me train Russians, from top to bottom, on how to build, operate, and maintain the extraction facilities I built? Did you forget that it was part of the contract to have Russian only forces build at least one complete section of every multi-section facility? Did you forget that you have had me spend the last 3 years running back and forth, inspecting the facilities they have been building without our forces even involved?

This has become such a #ing joke.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Let's see ..So USA # 1 and Russia is weak ,check . When it comes to money and such things it would seem that the US is # 1 in debt . When it comes to oil production ,one would have to ask why the US has to buy oil from the middle east .As far as a war machine goes ,why does the US use NATO ? The whole concept of US policy is a contradiction .Unless if you consider that the US is # 1 in destabilizing and manipulating markets and countries which they seem to be very good at . I had a good laugh at Zbigniew Brzezinski latest assessment about Russia influencing destabilization of Ukraine with weapons support . He sounded like John Kerry claiming it not proper to invade countries in the 21st century .Apparently the Zbignster didn't get the memo about fast and furious running guns to drug cartel in the 21st century . Op , I have no intention on reading your post with your eyes .There is a history leading up to this point and although you may be selling a certain flavor of kool-aid I and many others have tried it and have not intention on drinking it and will give my own opinion weather you like it or not . a reply to: Xcathdra

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The smartest thing Exxon and Haliburton could possibly do at this point is buddy up with Russia as much as possible because when this charade in the United States falls down flat (which it will) there is going to be a giant void of power and the world over will see which nations truly hold the cards...It is depressing...

Meanwhile the US propoganda machine is churning out useless articles such as this in order to attempt to convince the public that all is well and "we will get the oil from those evil Ruskies!'

SMDH this country has become a joke. How about bragging about what we have going for us Bloomberg??? Oh wait, we have nothing going for us.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

If you don't bother to read the post then why are you in this thread? The fact you just stated you didn't read it makes absolutely no sense and is indicative that you only see what you want. The very action you rail against others for.

Anything to add that's on topic?

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

If its propaganda then there should be no reason for you to post the information refuting the article / claims.

Any info?

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I see you not only have your own set of eyes for news pieces but for members posts as well .What I chose to see or fail to see is exactly what you do . I use my own eyes .I give my own opinion .It just happens to be different then yours . a reply to: Xcathdra

top topics

<< 1   >>

join