It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Will Blow Your Mind! Anunnaki in the Antarctic?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: jazz10
Now may I ask if there's a connection to the USB symbol and its possible evidence that previous civilisations had technology far more advanced than we believe?
Because I think there is and also believe the evidence is obvious.

If they were that advanced, they wouldn't be messing around with USB ports.

As has been asked multiple times now: what are the Lat and Long of each picture you are sharing?

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce
ok its a rock and some trees....never mind.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The crazy thing is how Antarctica shows on many older maps of the world but it is not shown on more recent maps because we didn't discover it until 1818, that doesn't make any sense. It proves everything we know is a lie because it was taught to us by people who didn't believe anybody.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

originally posted by: sled735
I like David Wilcock, and find his "theories" quite feasible. I loved his last book, The Source Field Investigations. He does offer documentation to a lot of his work.

I know some people here think he's crazy, but I don't. He is just as credible as anyone else out there looking for answers, IMO.

You know, he has a forum too.

Harte

I know he has a website. What forum are you referring to?

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: greyer
Also....
People assume to north and south poles have always been where they are today.
Whats to say we are totally missing an important possibility that maybe anywhere could have once been a pole.
You'd probably point out that specific location with a monument or something incredible like.........

A Pyramid.
Could be why the Giza Pyramid was within a degree lol.

poles are direct opposites arent they? One end of a magnet directly opposing another.

Makes me think buildings.......steel and other magnetically influenced pieces including conductive properties.

Imagine having a city built in the middle of nowhere and adding to the land a sudden conductive/magnetic influence added like many skyscrapers. Dubai for instance.

Anyway........
Antarctic may have not been at the southern most part once ipon a time and may have been quite a populated place. (May have been)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: jazz10

The Earth's Magnetic Poles wander, move and have even reversed. This is a very well documented fact.

The Earth's spin axis wobbles, and also has True Polar Wander, however, it's Plate Tectonics that have moved the land masses around over tens of millions of years.

So no, Antarctica has not always been where the south pole is.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

The poles must have been still where they are today, or the Pyramids wouldn't have been where they were either, how else would explain the alignment with the stars of the Orion belt and Sirius with the great Pyramid of Giza - it was proven that the Pyramids were pointing there at some time, if the Pyramids never moved from that period until today, then Antarctica must have staid there either.

Of course if Human history started 250,000 years ago as some carbon or other types of dating have shown, Antarctica may have been elsewhere in those prehistoric times. I am pointing that from the time of the Pyramids until today, there may have not been a drastic of the Earth's crust or continents, more like when/if Pangaea was whole Antarctica may have been elsewhere
edit on 21-6-2014 by LightYearsAhead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LightYearsAhead

I suspect that the moon was towed in, and earth tilted. So the continent of antarctica became rather icy at that point.

There are records of a time without the moon, so that is one of theories. Possibly when Lemuria went down.

www.abc.net.au...
Antarctic forests reveal ancient trees

edit on 21-6-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I think that is possible, but I tend to believe a lot of what the mainstream has to say even though I claim that some crucial very important overlooked things are happening. During the recent ice age there were lakes in the Sahara desert. There was a ton of ice across northern America and Europe. This age started building around 125,000 thousand years ago and it peaked around 21,000 years ago. Plate tectonics is a lie.

It is correct that the pyramids were made for Orion and the the Sphinx was made for Leo around 12,000 years ago by the same people who built Gobekli Tepe, Tiahuanaco, Easter Island, Yonaguni, Dwarka, and Bimini. Leo was setting at the exact time of the rising sun at the times of the flood, which is why it is a Lion.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

I suspect that the moon was towed in

that sounds like John Lear, you think that earth has enough gravity to attract the moon from some part of space and put it into rotation? The moon is obviously old because of how battered it is. But the other part of your post is interesting.

According to the Greek philosopher Aristotle, (384 BC - 322 BC), before the Hellenes occupied Arcadia, the land was inhabited by a group of people known as the Pelasgians. They "occupied the land already before there was moon in the sky above the earth." Plutarch, the Greek historian confirmed this in his writings: "There were Arcadians of Evander`s following, the so-called pre-Lunar people."

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

No sir, Ancient Hebrew texts are much much older than the Sumerian for at least 4 thousand years.

And yes, it is as i said it, Anunnaki is a Sumerian word. Please read the book "Middle Eastern Mythology" by Samuel Henry Hooke (1963), "Myth and Reality in the Old Testament" by Brevard S. Childs (1959) and "From the Tablets of Sumer" from Samuel Noah Kramer (1956) for more info. Read and then tell me who has done research
. KK?

a reply to: wmd_2008

Ignorant uncovered
Congrats!

If you believe that Hercules and Dionysus campaigns in America and Asia are just a myth then congrats for your ignorance!

OT for ATS, Antarctica and Arctica have both 2 huge holes which both lead inside the Hallow Earth. Please check the link below with some interesting information and images

Report 1

Now, bring to your mind the "mythology" of every ancient people. Do all of them include a "myth" about an underworld or an Inner Earth? They all do! Did the ancients from America had any connection or relationships with the ancients from Asia or Europe? They did not based on the History schools teach as they were not able to travel through the oceans.

And i ask, then how is it able to have all the ancients accept the same fact within their myths????? Really how? What is the explanation of "modern Historians"? They cannot give an explanation! They simply all say that it was a coinsidence, they simply say the ancients had "huge imagination"!

Well, did they?

Finally,

When i said in another thread that the Moon is much more ancient than NASA says, that the Moon was inhabited by human thousands of years ago, some tried to call me crazy. Well, is Aristotle crazy? Is Plutarch crazy?

edit on 22-6-2014 by JesusChristwins because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-6-2014 by JesusChristwins because: try to fix link

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusChristwins

No sir, Ancient Hebrew texts are much much older than the Sumerian for at least 4 thousand years.

No sir, it is not.

Hebrew is one of the longest continuously recorded languages thathas survived to the modern day. It first appeared around the late 11th or early 10th century BCE in the form of the Gezer calendar. While thescript on this inscription is called Old Hebrew, it is barely discernible from Phoenician from where it originated.
Source

Phoenician:

The Proto-Sinaitic script was in use from ca. 1850 BCE in the Sinai by Canaanite speakers. There are sporadic attestations of very short Proto-Sinaitic inscriptions in Canaan in the late Middle and Late Bronze Age, but the script was not widely used until the rise of new Semitic kingdoms in the 13th and 12th centuries BCE. The oldest known inscription that goes by the name of Phoenician is the Ahiram epitaph, engraved on the sarcophagus of King Ahiram from c. 1200 BCE.[5]

It has become conventional to refer to the script as "Proto-Canaanite" until the mid-11th century, when it is first attested on inscribed bronze arrowheads, and as "Phoenician" only after 1050 BCE.[6]
Source

Sumerian:

Records with unambiguously linguistic content, identifiably Sumerian, are those found at Jemdet Nasr, dating to the 31st or 30th century BC.
Source

And yes, it is as i said it, Anunnaki is a Sumerian word. Please read the book "Middle Eastern Mythology" by Samuel Henry Hooke (1963), "Myth and Reality in the Old Testament" by Brevard S. Childs (1959) and "From the Tablets of Sumer" from Samuel Noah Kramer (1956) for more info. Read and then tell me who has done research
. KK?

Sorry, but you're confusing Sumerian language with Akkadian.

Not all your fault, though. Akkadians used the Sumerian alphabet, leading scholars to refer to their scripts as Sumerian, while acknowledging that the language uitself was not Sumerian.

However, Akkadian also FAR predates even the parent language of Hebrew (Phoenician.)

So, if you insist that "Anunnaki" is a Sumerian word, what then is the meaning of the word "Anunna?"

Harte

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

And Sleeper, and fits in with my own memories of mars The only thing off is the compressed years. We see things in 4000 year cycles, 11000 year cycles and 26000 year cycles.

I personally believe they're much bigger cycles and that some or our records or ancient writings are "borrowed" from older scripts.

It also sounds like classic attack source. In reality, all you have are theories, but one group wants to dominate and superimpose their theories into facts and likes to try to stomp out all the smaller flames. I am not saying that some of the smaller flames may not be put into archetypes hands, so that they can be kept on the fringe, but that fits into the way the keep things in plain site but make fun of those who notice. Like the vatican pine cone, and the murals on Colorado Airport.

ETA: found the thread that pertains to this theory and the pyramids too, earth tilting. And of course, why? well possibly the moon and that might explain how antartica lost its warmer climate.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Great Pyramid Tells of Earth Tilt c.10,500BC by Scott Creighton

I've noticed his threads are pretty good.
edit on 22-6-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Ignorant uncovered
Congrats!

If you believe that Hercules and Dionysus campaigns in America and Asia are just a myth then congrats for your ignorance!

ANY proof or are you just another of the out an out FANTASISTS that haunt this site!!!!

As for polar orbits

A polar orbit is one in which a satellite passes above or nearly above both poles of the body being orbited (usually a planet such as the Earth, but possibly another body such as the Sun) on each revolution. It therefore has an inclination of (or very close to) 90 degrees to the equator. A satellite in a polar orbit will pass over the equator at a different longitude on each of its orbits.

Polar orbits are often used for earth-mapping, earth observation, capturing the earth as time passes from one point, reconnaissance satellites, as well as for some weather satellites.[1] The Iridium satellite constellation also uses a polar orbit to provide telecommunications services. The disadvantage to this orbit is that no one spot on the Earth's surface can be sensed continuously from a satellite in a polar orbit.

Tell your other conspiracy sites to update their info!!!
edit on 22-6-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

ANY proof or are you just another of the out an out FANTASISTS that haunt this site!!!!

You asked a few pages ago and I was going to reply but thought maybe it will be posted but seeing as it hasn't

You shouldn't ask for proof if you cant handle seeing it WMD,

there is this 'documentary' detailing Hercules's trip to New York

www.imdb.com...

edit on 22-6-2014 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

I know he has a website. What forum are you referring to?

Sent a PM.

Harte

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   

here

Read it ^ the 26th paragraph please

1) Plutarch describes the trip towards Iceland from Great Britain which last as he says 5 days.

2) He refer correctly to Iceland, Greenland and Baffin's Island which are equally distant

3) He talks about a great mainland which is encircled by the main ocean

4) He mentions the distance from the island of Ogygia towards the mainland, 5000 stadiums, 1 stadium is 192,27 meters so 5000*192,27= 961.350 meters which is exactly the distance between Greenland and Newfoundland

5) and below from it in the text, Plutarch explains exactly what i told you, that Hercules travelled to America

So "mr. i-know-everything", is Plutarch a fantasy? Such a shame, you don't know everything apparently

I gave you the titles of 3 books, 3 books written by archeologists and historians, 3 books written from professors. And i ask you now. They claim that the word Annunaki is Sumerian. Who am i supposed to believe? Them or you? It's a rhetoric question btw.
Also, why you did not make any comment about these books. Did you even check if they exist, if i did not give you 3 random titles? Or you narrowed your mind and continued straight towards your answer.

Are you an archeologist and a professor? I really doubt it. Have you ever been even once in an archeological research? No. While you base your sayings on wiki (
when wiki is being used as a source i laugh!), i base mine on serious books. When you do the same, we can continue the debate.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   

OT for ATS, Antarctica and Arctica have both 2 huge holes which both lead inside the Hallow Earth. Please check the link below with some interesting information and images

Preposterous.

It's common knowledge that the earth is FLAT.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusChristwins

Who was supposed to be Hercules's father?

After YOU answer that I rest my case

As for Plutarch he lived from AD 46 – AD 120 so he NEVER WITNESSED any events he was going on hearsay & myth so have another of these

edit on 23-6-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: JesusChristwins

Who was supposed to be Hercules's father?

After YOU answer that I rest my case

Some people really confuse fantasy with reality!

Or they think this is a documentary....

edit on 23-6-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join