It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Will Blow Your Mind! Anunnaki in the Antarctic?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
ts4.mm.bing.net...

Miczael is often in armour too isn't he?

I think we're talking about the angel group, freedom fighters, and protectors.

In the ufology lore of South America, the natives/villagers, would have their children and sick healed by Andromeda.
There is a connection between the workers in the systems, for the whole network seems to work interactively. Andromeda and Taurus share connections. Mi'c'z'a'e'l was the name I was given for him by a Scandinavian. All I know he's pleiadian. And James Gilliland refers to Mary as from Lyra bloodline, that went to pleiadies/taurus/procyon/alpha centauri/sirius A, Orion, andromeda. There was a huge exodus when the old empire took out that planet of resistance, freedom fighters.
edit on 19-6-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: simsumre
It's odd that nobody wants to talk about Antarctica. People are all but forbidden from even setting foot in Antarctica. I wonder why? Something is beneath the ice, that's for damn sure. What is it though?

Forbidden?

You wonder why people are forbidden from even setting foot on Antarctica?

Is this some new news or something?

There is a lot beneath the ice, there is whole continent under the ice.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Some say there is a time traveling machine hidden there. That would make them keep people out, wouldn't it?!!!

Some say if you sprinkle fairy dust on yourself that you can fly.

travelwild.com...

eclipsetravel.com.au...

www.peregrineadventures.com...

I guess you get taken to some other Antarctica when booking at these sites.
edit on 19-6-2014 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

OP the data within this post is relevant to your thread. 1 Apollos for the text wall and any derailment caused previously if any.

Thank you for taking time to share your experiences Unity_99. Felt, yes that during past and possibly now there are some CREATOR Creation energy groups here who may interact with the HUMAN CREATOR Creation energy in nefarious ways. Its easier for 1 to detect their en.-sigs. more so then the names or labels they may be known to carry. The reasons for the "presence" 1 is not sure: are they carrying out acts that may be deemed uncomfortable / unfair to the human mind/body for their personal research or is it for the progression of this EA*RTH herd. The mind-state 1 carries does not forbid the from considering that some CREATOR Energies come and go from here like pirates following their own agendas.
It would be nice if all visiting or sneaking in thru potential planetary / cosmic set defenses were considered as peaceful but its illogical even if the case to process the data this way until verified. Therefore 1 acknowledges there ARE family energies that may behave outside of the boundaries of peace for ALL* who do as they wish...

At times 1 tries to emit within the total collective or the collective beyond just one species to find PEACE & stop fighting and causing fights for there may be balancing energies that instigate outcomes that may affect all set ATTRACTED to. This is data gained which may be subjective to others from my personal Soul/Spirit/Internal energy experiences within the phases of Life and death within existence. 1 may have had to fail/fall to learn from mistakes potentially made by the. Mistakes that may have caused the to have to a sort of Abyssal fall/suspension to consider what I may have done. Deep within 1 feels there were times that I allowed certain religious like influences to control instead of guide the. And by being controlled I feel deeply I failed tremendously. But eventually was granted opportunity to readjust my thought process and behavior to what is shared / demonstrated now. I still have much to learn but am consciously aware of past learning processes placed upon my Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy by "THE" who guides me now. This is where LIGHT* comes into play...
With this in mind and considering my past felt manipulations and fails I try not to single out ANY CREATOR Creations as evol until they prove their intents if thru over all energy group or individual.

This is what caused me to respond to your input within this OP associated with the ANNUNAKI Aldebaran and who the Germans may have contacted...
For w/o massive amounts of Objective data to discuss -evaluate -observe and process much subjective data may be potentially shared, which can cause damaging affects on SOME CREATOR Creation Energy groups as some observers absorb the subjective data as TRUTH and accept it with hidden mis truth embedded.
This is why those who ARE contacted and recieve the long long distance data have to be careful of how they transmit the data as to not misdirect any of the correct paths.

EX: Some label a CREATOR Energy group as evol subjectively that group comes to assist Humanity for example and due to humanity being pre-programmed to avoid or distrust this CEG they recognize the ignorance present and totally avoid and it may be at a time when their help is extremely needed. Further the subjective data can allow some other CEG to manipulate humanity into believing THEY are those sent to assist but in reality their prime agenda is to TAKE. Or instigate some form of oppressive technology or acts upon a species as to keep them @ long term wars, which in turn hold a species back from progression.

Another reason why 1 processes who the Nazi encountered said to be from the Taurus Constellation because if advanced as they potentially could be why provide oppression technology? to a developing species. That should of been evaluated as maturing and not ready to have possession of these techs.
(LET ALONE THE SAID TO BE IN PLAY UNIVERSAL LAWS OF NO SPECIES CONTACT_UNTIL)
Now speed time till now and imagine this technology is more advanced from when the nazi had it, even to the point of opening portals to unverified locations and you can begin to see how bad things can go... Some of EA*RTH at that moment would feel they gained a foot ahead of the rest but in turn may be about to unleash horrific living standards upon many within this region of Existence.

AND SO THOSE WHO PROVIDE SUPPORT-BALANCE STO Service To Others ARE REQUIRED TO COME HERE thru I.D. SPAWNING (flesh born) or CRAFT and EVALUATE / SEND data & OBSERVE the interactions between one or more CEGs and possibly (PREPARE) for a CEG that does not want LOVE or PEACE FOR ALL* and are only about STS Service To Self.

The reason to make sure thru as much research as possible the data is objective in association to deeds and intentions of various CEGs. Because many wouldn't want to be trapped in the grasp of a advanced STS CEG and project hatred fear or ignorance to the STO CEGs On their way
to assist. Again your compassion is felt and appreciated
1 is just trying to assist you with your message relays as 1 knows it can get obscured when trying to transmit to observers local so your data reaches the observers receptive and non judgmental of your experiences shared...

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I'll read your post in a second, it seems very detailed And want to add first, that when it comes to ufology trails, the first criterium I use is my own experiences, then I have to research other people's trails. And earth archives, history, myth. And other people giving tidbits, especially since I had the happy happy joy of sharing sightings and choppers to have online friends write to me for a long time, who all had military and para military in a so called retired or "ex" fashion, and who I geniunely love and sent alot of very boring love and light too, and was given more clues.

Then I have what just occurred now. On this very topic of earth forces, bases and mars, the moons of mars, our moon. I was just on researching on another site, doing a checkup to see if there was anything other than Iraq and Obama in the news. Can't stand this. Well what was said made me finally break down and order his book, get off your knees. It was about the moon and Jupiter and mars and it just jogged a memory.

Earth itself is said to be a satellite possibly of Saturn, perhaps Jupiter. That part wasn't clarified. But apparently when Mars was taken out, ie death and destruction, oceans and atmosphere, which they gave at just over 4000 years, and they showed the picture I recognize as similar because in my memory I had something on my head:

Well the moon coming in may have been a little more ancient than 4000 years ago. It did quite a bit to earth. But then the entire civilization and past cycles of equality were taken out by the annanuki shifting management to the dark side for this planet. They took Mars and environment out along time ago.

That moon jogged my memory, and I think we were a moon once as well, in the dinosaur days, earth wasn't in its current location. They say Jupiter came in, but for some reason I thought that was Saturn.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Well there seems to be sides here. And one side probably relate to Lemuria and that group I remember on Mars, that was very telepathic and the term, the equality keeps coming over and over. My family group that I traveled in a soul family a long ways to Lyra. Past cycle. We had more of our soul and spirit inpoured into our bodies and knew more about who we were. Probably knew what we were doing even, why we were there. Here no one has a clue.

The mind-state 1 carries does not forbid the from considering that some CREATOR Energies come and go from here like pirates following their own agendas.

This is very much likely. Pirates, renegades, taking DNA, but still have to have an assignment. Some get through perhaps, some may be stealing food, but I think its relating to creating bodies to escape some lower level abuses. For example, many greys have been attempting to break free from the reptilians and mantis groups. They're forced to go about things in the wrong way. Roswell was probably a crash from such an event, dealing with pirates.

Earth forces cannot take out ET, only ET can take out ET, I've been told it would be akin to an ant trying to shoot down an eagle with ant hill weapons.

It would be nice if all visiting or sneaking in thru potential planetary / cosmic set defenses were considered as peaceful but its illogical even if the case to process the data this way until verified. Therefore 1 acknowledges there ARE family energies that may behave outside of the boundaries of peace for ALL* who do as they wish...

Of course, but the energies here running the different slave pens could be considered really dangerous to our healht and well being. Some of those getting through would be upgrade force I imagine. But some of the upgrade forces work with the military, in a capacity over their heads, kind of like sting operation. I hope they understand what I write over and over on this. I'm always telling TPTB that they are not legally doing their stuff, they have gotten their F's , and I'm happy beyond their imagination at being given an F to hand them. I want to be on the narding team too, in this life, or out of body empowered and rounding them all up! Either way works for me,
!

Prime Directive is to Free this planet. Everyone has the right to a far more positive school where they can actually learn some advanced communication, and higher chakra type skills. I think they're past reinventing the wheel and survival of the fittest nonsense.

Perhaps earth needs a little frequency boost so those lower portals can close, we don't need to start those lessons over again for realms that are a little out of touch with the majority. So its time to move earth past those doorways.

Now speed time till now and imagine this technology is more advanced from when the nazi had it, even to the point of opening portals to unverified locations and you can begin to see how bad things can go... Some of EA*RTH at that moment would feel they gained a foot ahead of the rest but in turn may be about to unleash horrific living standards upon many within this region of Existence.

I was told by one of the ex military, that Nazi's prior to ww2, could leave the solar system and surround peaceful planets, ie picture earth in the stone age or even the middle ages. Then Sleeper/Lou Baldin said, they couldn't leave the solar system.

I'm not sure I believe they can't. If they could, they''re such slaving low lives, that I could easily see them surrounding peaceful planets with their death stars.

In any case, the technology given to the human race, and it is given to the school, kind of in a test in its own way. Do leaders steal it for themselves? The F! Abuse of power, can't join higher levels. In any case, this is the upgrade, and its basically junk, stuff that filled a gap, or was stepping stones to higher technologies in the cosmos, basically a long time ago.

But then this is the past anyway, I've been told.

Anyway we need to start feeding the poor, and equalizing in our commmunities, making others happy. That closes those portals down.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The real secret to realms in this lower duality is the dark star, or dwarf star and the stars. Many are binary systems at that, though some of those dwarf stars get ejected. Gravity is harm. Saturn is a dwarf star. Jupiter may be too. The 2 sides seem to be the 2 types of star energies. I don't believe the technology with the nazi's was given for their morality, but to ensure that the nordic/aryan race from mars continues and the planet upgrades, doesnt get thrown into burqa's.

The Vedic is also aryan. Sumar added the caste system , that never used to be a part of the ancient writings.

The Tao, one has to wonder how much of the old cycle was preserved, that which relates to upgrade. Christ consciousness, achieving Higher Mind and Equality and Freedoms, and Progression. Not as Isaiah 28 pointed out, having to retill the soil over and over to get a crop off. That is empire, dark management, recycling and also soul traps.

I want to add that writings and ancient knowledge may be borrowed from much older cycles. I recall the phonecian scalpel that they used for brain surgery was closer to 100 000 years old than any 4000 year cycle. The reason its important is that cycles that pertain to Atlantis is not the same thing as cycles pertaining to Lemuria and Mars. This was not 4000 years ago. I thought more like a couple million years ago in my memories. And this was done prior to the downgrade, in the Sumar laboratories, that could be put at roughly 270 000 years plus ago. The out of Africa theory. That was the Sumar labs. They first wiped out the equality and lemuria/mars and then restructured and nerfed humans.

Not the good guys.

I also believe they reincarnated here and/or ruled throughout many ages, including the Egypt ones. And infiltrated all the sides, all the races, all the countries. So its all just a giant babylonian show down.

The real vaults, they can't access however, they don't share the right frequency to hijack them.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

@I don't believe the technology with the nazi's was given for their morality

1 is still processing and hope "if" some of this technology from Operation paperclip and operations alike is or has been tampered with that those tampering have at least considered potential deceptions at hand.

WILL remain hopeful for ALL* CREATOR Creations to eventually mature beyond self CREATOR Creation hate as to prevent a visit to this realm none have pondered in response to rebalance. Shall "WE" see...

KEEP SHARP and stay your unique self Unity_99. Some may not see or understand your Love Light others may detect it from far far away locations. Contact can cause changes to the observable norm of some.

Again OP please excuse us if we derailed your thread in any way.

NAMASTE*******
edit on 6/19/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Well its more like upgrading a mafia warlord planet. But there are floors and layers, so that this is akin to basement levels, and the vaults are on the higher floors, but you have to be Christ Consciousness to be able to reach those levels.
Earth is like layers.

It doesnt matter, the thing that matters is operating out of love and respect for others and helping those who are fallen or disadvantaged, those in need. And all lifeforms, animals and plant life. The living library needs tending. Those who can operate with Love don't fear things in the same way because they know this is all illusion, its all a kind of test. The key in the lock is not esoteric knowledge but kindness.

But I also have to say, the access or help that came in, when he said, Telos, not mount shasta, or when I had miracles while driving through our mountains, it all infers the higher vault or levels, or floors. The ones they can't access, they don't have the key.

Nor can the Nazi's. Who today seem to be operating out of Saudi Arabia agreements and seem to be annanuki alligned.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Mod Note:

It would appear that this thread has been highjacked. Please if you want to discuss another topic, start another thread in the appropriate forum, instead of rudely taking over others threads. It's not fair to them and you would not like it if it was done to you.

From this point forward any post not on the topic of this thread will be actioned.

Do not reply to this post.

Blaine91555
Forum Mod

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
This had been posted again in the past. But anyway...

All the info about the subject were originally created from the "Operation Highjump". Read more in the link below

www.south-pole.com...

Anunaki do not have a base there. Third Reich had and it's still there. They found the knowledge of the creation of anti-gravitational vehicles thanks to their efforts in archeology.

I have said it in the past and i will say it again. Anunaki is the other name of Nephelims. Sumerians named them Anunaki. Their original name is Nephelim and it comes from the ancient Hebrew text of the Old Testament. You can read more info about them and their creation from there.

Nephelims currently live inside Earth, aka Hallow Earth. Partially on history they came up to the surface through the gates which exist on our planet. Most of these gates have a pyramid built on them. The last time they came on the surface was on Takla Makan, the desert of China, at the years of Alexander the Great and that's why he guided his army towards the specific desert while in fact no Persians had ever lived there.

But i am not here to say the same things over and over again. Do some research on your own starting with the data i have given you, search in the ancient texts and see with your own eyes how the "stories" for some, reality for me about Nephelims, Hallow Earth, Operation Highjump, Alexander's battles in Takla Makan, Dionysus battles in Asia and Hercules in America are all connected!

Before you start acting like Homo Erectus, like a mass of meat saying "you have no evidences" or "you got a great imagination there", do some research on your own not just on the web but also in books! I have never lied about the info i am giving in the ATS, i have never added anything from my mind. I only add what i have found through my long research.

PS: Yes, Hercules went with his army in America long before Colombus did. And yes, you cannot expect to learn everything within a night. Proper research takes years. Stop accepting what others are telling you, even including me, and do some research on your own to find the truth. Become Truth-Seekers!

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusChristwins
This had been posted again in the past. But anyway...

All the info about the subject were originally created from the "Operation Highjump". Read more in the link below

www.south-pole.com...

I have said it in the past and i will say it again. Anunaki is the other name of Nephelims. Sumerians named them Anunaki. Their original name is Nephelim and it comes from the ancient Hebrew text of the Old Testament. You can read more info about them and their creation from there.

How could their "original" name be from Hebrew, when Hebrew post-dates Sumerian by two thousand years?

Anunnaki is an Akkadian word - not Sumerian. Sumerian was a language isolate, Akkadian was a Semitic language. Hebrew is a Semitic language.

So, how'd the Hebrews get Nephilim from Anunnaki, given they are in the same language group as the Akkadians, which used the term Anunnaki?

Your admonition to "do more research" is both arrogant and ignorant. It appears that by "research," you mean we should watch more youtube videos posted by morons. Do not assume people here haven't "done more research." Researching the past involves a lot more than finding websites that agree with your delusions.

Harte
edit on 6/20/2014 by Harte because: I said so

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aztlan2545

www.facebook.com...

What is this? Can you offer some background info on this... rock, please?

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusChristwins

But i am not here to say the same things over and over again. Do some research on your own starting with the data i have given you, search in the ancient texts and see with your own eyes how the "stories" for some, reality for me about Nephelims, Hallow Earth, Operation Highjump, Alexander's battles in Takla Makan, Dionysus battles in Asia and Hercules in America are all connected!

Before you start acting like Homo Erectus, like a mass of meat saying "you have no evidences" or "you got a great imagination there", do some research on your own not just on the web but also in books! I have never lied about the info i am giving in the ATS, i have never added anything from my mind. I only add what i have found through my long research.

PS: Yes, Hercules went with his army in America long before Colombus did. And yes, you cannot expect to learn everything within a night. Proper research takes years. Stop accepting what others are telling you, even including me, and do some research on your own to find the truth. Become Truth-Seekers!

Hercules was a myth do you not know that, went to America my ass!

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

originally posted by: Aztlan2545

www.facebook.com...

What is this? Can you offer some background info on this... rock, please?

Looks like he's into making plastic "artifacts".

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
My head didn't explode due to the immense knowledge of the universe. Lol, srry.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

If you are a believer in David Wilcock then any credibility about the stories you say would be lost, as they are all people who talk about highly speculative and mostly untrue things for money.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Probably explains why google earth has blurred out the images of what seems to be statues and also the shadows of castles

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join