It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Obama was actually smart in regards to the middle east

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Reply to: crankyoldman

So I take it you would disagree with the OP that Obama could actually be smart? Also, how did you gain access to this secret plan unless you are personally involved with its execution in some way?

I am looking forward to your reply.

Smart or stupid, what difference does that make at all? He is a figurehead, not more or less.

As for the plan, consider the grunt in the Army who executes the plans but has no idea what is going on. The plan isn't three weeks or three months, but hundreds of years. If you look at the economy system you'll see it rises and falls over the span of 100 years, with the same group of people KNOWING in advance this is going to happen and financial power shifts from one country to the next seamlessly. Can you guess who's up and who's down now? This was not an accident of "market forces" or "god" but a plan. If you are in charge of a plan you let some know about parts of it, but never give it all away. You kill those who oppose the plan and let the weak run wild with fake power to keep them in line, You educate the replacements just how you like, you are seeing "common core" as the next part of the plan to educate folks in a new way.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dizzie56
a reply to: crankyoldman

Do you have any evidence whatsoever about what you are talking about? Also, I didnt actually say I believe that Obama planned this out. Personally, I just think that he might be taking advantage of the situation as its unfolding. I dont think that a couple years ago when the Arab Spring began he had it all planned out to this moment, how could he actually think that the Russians would come to the aid of Syria? I believe that things happened and our government have been trying to contain them as much as possible and this situation just blew up and it actually might turn into our favor. When I posted this thread title I was being completely sarcastic in saying that he was actually smart, looks like more advantageous then smart to me.

You believe all those things about the government because you were taught to believe this. Did you know the Russia cold war was a lie? The leaders spoke all the time, they needed to know which "plan" to control the populace was working best for the long term control of the planet. What you said you "believe" with all due respect, sounds just like what you were taught in school and what is said everyday on TV. I said to contemplate the idea that this is all orchestrated, everything, including the opposition, the hero's the villains and everything in between . If you can ponder that, then maybe this makes much more sense. The goal is to control all of the human race as it is expressed on earth for eternity, not "spread democracy" or " eliminated rogue states" or "protect the precious children from terrorism" but to control the population at some very deep levels for some every interesting reasons.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nanashiroshi

So they can plan a century ahead, but they can't stop you from talking about their master plan on an open forum? Seems legit.

What is your connection here? It is a nonsensical connection. I am not talking about the plan in detail and I only know the final outcome, not the details. You can know it too if you stopped being snarky using incomplete logic and poor reasoning to someone break down what I said without addressing any of it in detail. You'll post one liners with a hint of smuggness suggesting you simply know it all yet you will never expose your thinking in detail to have others examine it in order to the same thing to you. This was park of the Fabian society plan and the Frankfurt School plan, to have the entire population act just like you in your post and from I can tell they succeeded perfectly in the efforts from this one post.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Bar for their understanding of mass consciousness and control of public perception which anyone with a marketing qualification knows rest assuredly the leaders of this rock are no smarter than you or I there is only one thing to have implaccable faith in-abject human stupidity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join