It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we witnessing the beginning of ethnic cleansing in Ukraine?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

What is your nonsense about how you think it's impossible for the Novorossiyans to have combat aircraft of their own, so it must have been a Russian attack plane?

You spent paragraphs trying to conclude that, in your logic, it had to be a Russian airplane. Do you have any evidence to support this claim?

Of course you don't, because it is fantasy. It was big news for the Novorossiyans when they established their own airforce with scavenged planes from the Kiev forces. They've taken down a lot of Kiev air power, sometimes those aircraft emergency land without much damage. This is how they got two Frogfoots.

Ever since, they have been documenting when their aircraft attack Kiev convoys.

And by the way, Kiev does not control every airstrip or every length of road or tunnel that could be used as such.
edit on 17-7-2014 by Vovin because: (no reason given)

Novorossiya reports that army and NG units are ditching the fight and heading to Russia, leaving uniforms and equipment all over the place.

edit on 17-7-2014 by Vovin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vovin

What is your nonsense about how you think it's impossible for the Novorossiyans to have combat aircraft of their own, so it must have been a Russian attack plane?

You spent paragraphs trying to conclude that, in your logic, it had to be a Russian airplane. Do you have any evidence to support this claim?

Of course you don't, because it is fantasy. It was big news for the Novorossiyans when they established their own airforce with scavenged planes from the Kiev forces. They've taken down a lot of Kiev air power, sometimes those aircraft emergency land without much damage. This is how they got two Frogfoots.

Ever since, they have been documenting when their aircraft attack Kiev convoys.

And by the way, Kiev does not control every airstrip or every length of road or tunnel that could be used as such.

Novorossiya reports that army and NG units are ditching the fight and heading to Russia, leaving uniforms and equipment all over the place.

The Evil Russia is providing medical assistance to injured Kiev forces.

ROSTOV-ON-DON, July 16 (RIA Novosti) - Fifteen Ukrainian servicemen were hospitalized on Wednesday in Russia's Rostov Region and received qualified medical treatment after being wounded in firefights with armed militia in eastern Ukraine, the regional branch of Russia’s Federal Border Guard Service said.
“Fifteen wounded have been placed in hospitals in the town of Gukovo,” the service said in a statement.
The wounded were transferred to the Russian side on emergency request by Ukrainian border guards in late afternoon at the Chervonopartyzansk border crossing connecting Ukraine’s Luhansk Region and Russia’s Rostov Region.
A representative of the Russian Health Ministry told RIA Novosti that two other Ukrainian border guards are to be operated on after they were wounded as a result of a shelling. One officer reportedly received injuries to his abdomen, while the second one has severe splinter wounds and burns. Both are in a critical condition.
Vasily Malayev, a spokesman with the Federal Security Bureau (FSB) in the Rostov region, said Russian border guards at the Kuibyshevo border crossing were informed about two their Ukrainian colleagues in need of urgent medical treatment at about 2 pm Moscow time (10:00 GMT). They were immediately transported to a local clinic in the city of Kuibyshev.

en.ria.ru...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Vovin

No what im telling you is the separatists either dont have aircraft or there Russian aircraft no Ukrainian could defect with an aircraft. So that whole argument was silly.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: Vovin

No what im telling you is the separatists either dont have aircraft or there Russian aircraft no Ukrainian could defect with an aircraft. So that whole argument was silly.

Ok buddy whatever you say.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
and what your not seeing on the news? russians and ukrainians dancing in the streets and CELEBRATING. Not that I care. They're russians and ukrainiains . Good to hear Joe Bidden says there were no us nationals are on the plane. Joe bidden and vlad putin. cut from the same commie red cloth. Thanks Judge Bidden. Maybe the ukrainins and russians just pointed a shotgun in the air and pulled the trigger. like some other IDIOT would do !

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: tencap77
and what your not seeing on the news? russians and ukrainians dancing in the streets and CELEBRATING. Not that I care. They're russians and ukrainiains . Good to hear Joe Bidden says there were no us nationals are on the plane. Joe bidden and vlad putin. cut from the same commie red cloth. Thanks Judge Bidden. Maybe the ukrainins and russians just pointed a shotgun in the air and pulled the trigger. like some other IDIOT would do !

Are you talking about the passenger jet that was shot down? Because i believe there was Americans on board. What i find hilarious is our self appointed Mayor of Donbas made a big mistake. He got all excited posting that they had shot down a Ukrainian transport plane than the news broke it was a passenger jet and he quickly yanked that off his page. As they say ooops. Than to make matter worse there was an intercepted phone conversation between Igor Bezler and a man identified as Vasili Geranin who is colonel in Russia’s GRU military intelligence agency, Of course Russia isnt involved in this and is an Innocent bystander. Odd that the separatists leader felt he needed to contact Moscow and tell them what happened dont you think?? Looks like the Russians gave separatists a missile system they shouldnt have had but it does verify one thing Ukraine said and no one believed. When there cargo Jet was shot down they said it was flying high altitude because it was assumed Russia wasnt stupid and give them access to a missile system like the Buk, or SA-11 missile launchers they have a range of up to 72,000 feet!

So now i guess theres no doubt Russia is supplying weapons to the separatists and here the fun starts guarantee the EU will supply air defense systems to Ukraine they will have lots of new toys coming soon im sure. The EU and US have been reluctant to supply Ukraine with weapons but i have a feeling thats about to change.

Oh and heres the recording if anyone wants to listen.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Are you talking about the passenger jet that was shot down? Because i believe there was Americans on board. What i find hilarious is our self appointed Mayor of Donbas made a big mistake. He got all excited posting that they had shot down a Ukrainian transport plane than the news broke it was a passenger jet and he quickly yanked that off his page. As they say ooops. Than to make matter worse there was an intercepted phone conversation between Igor Bezler and a man identified as Vasili Geranin who is colonel in Russia’s GRU military intelligence agency, Of course Russia isnt involved in this and is an Innocent bystander. Odd that the separatists leader felt he needed to contact Moscow and tell them what happened dont you think?? Looks like the Russians gave separatists a missile system they shouldnt have had but it does verify one thing Ukraine said and no one believed. When there cargo Jet was shot down they said it was flying high altitude because it was assumed Russia wasnt stupid and give them access to a missile system like the Buk, or SA-11 missile launchers they have a range of up to 72,000 feet!

So now i guess theres no doubt Russia is supplying weapons to the separatists and here the fun starts guarantee the EU will supply air defense systems to Ukraine they will have lots of new toys coming soon im sure. The EU and US have been reluctant to supply Ukraine with weapons but i have a feeling thats about to change.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Know what's even more hilarious? That you are acting like this "recording" is real.

I have had more serious experiences on a toilet than what this "recording" has to offer.
edit on 18-7-2014 by Vovin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Know what's even more hilarious? That you are acting like this "recording" is real.

I have had more serious experiences on a toilet than what this "recording" has to offer.

No doubt in my mind you would see it any other way after all where else would you read Russian propaganda but on a toilet it explains so much doesn't it.
Funny the separatists posted on there website about shooting down a plane as well. But thats ok an international investigation will start and well things we call facts will come out. Just so you know facts are something that is known to be true figured you may not know do to watching Russian media.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Terror operation by Kiev continues.
Since yesterday, 20 civilians have been killed in Lugansk by shelling from Kiev forces.

edit on 18-7-2014 by cosmonova because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

www.telegraph.co.uk...

No doubt in my mind you would see it any other way after all where else would you read Russian propaganda but on a toilet it explains so much doesn't it.
Funny the separatists posted on there website about shooting down a plane as well. But thats ok an international investigation will start and well things we call facts will come out. Just so you know facts are something that is known to be true figured you may not know do to watching Russian media.

You know why it is fake garbage?

Because if it was real, the Ukrainian government would be on the world stage by now making official declarations.

But they aren't, are they. All you've presented is a sketchy video allegedly presented by the Ukrainian state intelligence / counterintelligence agency, released on YouTube of all places.

If the Ukrainian government took this seriously they would have used it already. They haven't done anything because they know it has already been torn to pieces by critics.

How very convenient that it was released in mere hours after the incident.

I'll be laughing when the truth comes out that proves this nonsense to be garbage. This nonsense, that every western rag and PR outlet has been treating as a fair, objective and impartial means to demonize Russia. Of course all the stupid people will forget about this moment in time when all the western media got it wrong, just like so many times before.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Because if it was real, the Ukrainian government would be on the world stage by now making official declarations.

But they aren't, are they. All you've presented is a sketchy video allegedly presented by the Ukrainian state intelligence / counterintelligence agency, released on YouTube of all places.

If the Ukrainian government took this seriously they would have used it already. They haven't done anything because they know it has already been torn to pieces by critics.

I'll be laughing when the truth comes out that proves this nonsense to be garbage. This nonsense, that every western rag and PR outlet has been treating as a fair, objective and impartial means to demonize Russia. Of course all the stupid people will forget about this moment in time when all the western media got it wrong, just like so many times before.

Hate to tell you but there obviously must be some evidence or OBAMA wouldnt say this. But trust me an investigation is underway in fact first thing they did was tell the Ukrainians the UN would start an investigation.

news.msn.com...

See its really hard to dispute the facts the Malaysian airliner was flying to high for shoulder fired rocket systems. So the only option left is the separatists got a hold of some advanced Russian tech they shouldnt have had. Or as latvia put it.

Separatists were quoted in Russian media last month saying they had acquired a long-range SA-11 anti-aircraft system.

Latvia, a former Soviet state which like Ukraine has a large ethnic Russian minority, said Moscow bore "full responsibility" for providing the separatists with missiles. Baltic neighbour Lithuania spoke of "a brutal act of terror".

As for Kiev presenting evidence are you kidding there going to be screaming this one from the roof tops. Because its a win win for them either Separatists were given SA 11s or they stole them from Russia either scenario makes Russia culpable. Thought you might want to read this since you think Ukraine is being quite about it.

KIEV - Ukraine's state security chief accused two Russian military intelligence officers of involvement with pro-Russian rebels in the downing of a Malaysian airliner on Thursday, releasing chilling testimony of what he called an "inhuman crime."
SBU chief Valentyn Nalivaychenko based his allegation on intercepted telephone conversations between the two officers and pro-Russian fighters, one of whom referred to seeing "a sea of women and children" in the wreckage of the Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777.
"We will do everything for the Russian military who carried out this crime to be punished," Nalivaychenko told journalists, who were shown video and audio transcripts of the recordings. "The terrorists will not go on dancing on corpses."

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Hate to tell you but there obviously must be some evidence or OBAMA wouldnt say this. But trust me an investigation is underway in fact first thing they did was tell the Ukrainians the UN would start an investigation.

news.msn.com...

See its really hard to dispute the facts the Malaysian airliner was flying to high for shoulder fired rocket systems. So the only option left is the separatists got a hold of some advanced Russian tech they shouldnt have had. Or as latvia put it.

Separatists were quoted in Russian media last month saying they had acquired a long-range SA-11 anti-aircraft system.

Latvia, a former Soviet state which like Ukraine has a large ethnic Russian minority, said Moscow bore "full responsibility" for providing the separatists with missiles. Baltic neighbour Lithuania spoke of "a brutal act of terror".

As for Kiev presenting evidence are you kidding there going to be screaming this one from the roof tops. Because its a win win for them either Separatists were given SA 11s or they stole them from Russia either scenario makes Russia culpable. Thought you might want to read this since you think Ukraine is being quite about it.

KIEV - Ukraine's state security chief accused two Russian military intelligence officers of involvement with pro-Russian rebels in the downing of a Malaysian airliner on Thursday, releasing chilling testimony of what he called an "inhuman crime."
SBU chief Valentyn Nalivaychenko based his allegation on intercepted telephone conversations between the two officers and pro-Russian fighters, one of whom referred to seeing "a sea of women and children" in the wreckage of the Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777.
"We will do everything for the Russian military who carried out this crime to be punished," Nalivaychenko told journalists, who were shown video and audio transcripts of the recordings. "The terrorists will not go on dancing on corpses."

How can you serious believe such horsesh*t as that report that you post? I have never seen a more blatant example of propaganda.

And no, the "only option left is the separatists got a hold of some advanced Russian tech they shouldnt have had" is definitely not the only option left. How ridiculous is it that you people are so desperate to grasp at straws to blame the Russians that you completely fail to acknowledge that, not only does Ukraine obviously possess such systems, but also had them deployed and operational at the scene at the time?
edit on 18-7-2014 by Vovin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

well as far as red dwarfs and radiation exposure life would adapt. Laboratory experiments have shown that humans and other animals can adapt to radiation, and that prolonged exposure to low doses of radiation increases organisms' resistance to larger, subsequent doses

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

You surely mean sub-brown dwarf with ionized plasma radiation, and that adaptation to such prolonged exposure leads to direct energy absorption by organic life form, therefore producing the effect of the ever lasting life.

That's is a fantastic story to believe in, and the only tiny thing it requires is an artificial Apocalypse to annihilate world population, thus securing the trans-human evolution of the elites.

Does that about cover it?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanNational

You surely mean sub-brown dwarf with ionized plasma radiation, and that adaptation to such prolonged exposure leads to direct energy absorption by organic life form, therefore producing the effect of the ever lasting life.

That's is a fantastic story to believe in, and the only tiny thing it requires is an artificial Apocalypse to annihilate world population, thus securing the trans-human evolution of the elites.

Posted in wrong place but i like your story better.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanNational

Posted in wrong place but i like your story better.

Exactly!

So "Are we witnessing the beginning of ethnic cleansing in Ukraine?" - not in the least, just the "artificial Apocalypse to annihilate world population, thus securing the trans-human evolution of the elites."

I'm glad we're on the same page there buddy!

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Kiev, 18/07/14

On Khreschatyk several thousand so-called Charismatics, representing Ukrainian spiritual center "Revival", prayed for the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko, Kyiv mayor Vitali Klitschko and united Ukraine.

Meantime in Lugansk, 18/07/14

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Vice News reporting on suffering of civilians and war crimes committed by Kiev fascists.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
at 2:50 of this video, indication of what Kiev fascists are using in highly populated residential areas.
Absolutely insane.

edit on 21-7-2014 by cosmonova because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
This is what fascist regime in Kiev supported by US/EU is doing to people of Novorossia.
I hope one day all of Kiev scum will be served with what they deserve.

Lugansk. July 18, 2014. Results of shelling of non-combatant peoples. Shelling made ​​by Ukrainian troops. WARNING video is not for the faint hearted. PROHIBITED to view by Children and persons with weak mentality! Callsign Sage: Ordinary Genocide Ukrainian military. Orzhentsov Igor G. deputy commander of Public Relations special battalion "Goblin" callsign "Sage."

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join