It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Witnesses: Explosion blasts World Cup viewing center in northeast Nigeria,many feared dead

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Didn't Iran play Nigeria in the cup and was that game not brutal as far as penalties and injuries…maybe someone took offense. I may be reaching here but what a coincidence they play each other and then something like that happens.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality
Yes we know, it was israeli terrorists.
Look at who does all of the other string pulling, heck they even murdered US sailors and got off scott free!

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: g146541

Well it probably was in a round about way. Try AFRICOM!

AFRICOM is behind all the Terrorists like the AQIM, Al-Shabaab and Boko Haram as well as others. They are doing the same in Africa as they are doing in the Middle East. It's a process of Destabilizing the countries ready to break them up and preparing them for Take Over!

Make way for the African Union. Already they have their European Union, then it will be the North American Union and then the Pacific Union. All under a Nazi, Zionist, Fascist Superstate!

(And some people think it's about religion or disgruntled Football Fans......lol "Facepalm" )

edit on 18-6-2014 by Hilux1996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: MrLimpet

I'm tired of extremists let's exterminate them all and be done with this..

Great, I'll trick them, and ask them to wear their extremist name tags

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: neo96 At least I can go about my daily life without the fear of being blown up by some stupid azz religious nut that wants what???

What do they want? An entire Islamic Earth and nothing short of that will satisfy them? Somebody should tell them to wake up and smell the coffee...Aint happening.

That wouldn't stop mass murder by god fearing/loving folks with bombs guns and lots of time on their hands because they will start killing all the folks on the above chart starting with Sunni Vs Shia the winner?? then get to kill everyone else on said chart.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

I'm tired of extremists let's exterminate them all and be done with this..

Unfortunately they only want credit, not the accountability.

As many have said: cowards.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hilux1996
a reply to: g146541

Well it probably was in a round about way. Try AFRICOM!

AFRICOM is behind all the Terrorists like the AQIM, Al-Shabaab and Boko Haram as well as others. They are doing the same in Africa as they are doing in the Middle East. It's a process of Destabilizing the countries ready to break them up and preparing them for Take Over!

Make way for the African Union. Already they have their European Union, then it will be the North American Union and then the Pacific Union. All under a Nazi, Zionist, Fascist Superstate!

(And some people think it's about religion or disgruntled Football Fans......lol "Facepalm" )

--
Ummm NO.

AfricCOM is African Command, had I chose to be a Geospatial Engineer, I would have ended up under Africom.

Just like PaCOM, ForsCOM, there US military commands.

Those terrorist are self driven without any outside assistance, if anything, the CIA, but that's an independent no checks federal Agency outside military jurisdiction.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Well the CIA has something to do with it alright!

Boko Haram and Al-Shabaab are offshoots of the AQIM which is basically Al-Qaeda. Al-Qaeda being the database of mercenaries employed for conducting Terror activities and Proxy Wars for the Elite and AFRICOM. It's funny how people think that Al-Qaeda type Terrorist groups have nothing to do with the CIA and the US especially when it is so obvious and in your face. Let's look at Al-Qaeda!

Al-Qaeda are a database of International Mercenaries. The same idiots used to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan, the same idiots blamed for 9/11, the same idiots used to overthrow Ghadaffi, the same idiots used to TRY to overthrow Assad and now the same idiots to divide the Muslims in Iraq! Friends of America, Enemies of America, Friends of America, Enemies of America. Depends what the US and CIA wants to use them for to forward an agenda!

The names of these groups change all the time but one thing remains the same. They are still CIA controlled. As are Boko Haram and Al-Shabaab. The groups in Africa are trying to destabilize the African countries and break them up.

Funny that! Sounds like the Middle East aka Iraq and Syria doesn't it?!

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Naw...according to most ATS members it is the US that is the reason they kill each other. Even before the US existed it was the US fault they were killing themselves.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
And this is why we can't have nice things anymore. How sad that something has to be outlawed not because of bar fights, not because of rowdy crowds cheering on the winners/losers, but because innocent people having a good time may get bombed. How disgusting that they get to ruin it for the rest of us.

Cheghan said such viewing sites were banned in Yobe state two months ago because they have become a target of Boko Haram, an armed Islamic group that wants to turn Nigerian into an Islamic state.

At least 26 people were wounded in Tuesday night's blast as soccer fans were viewing the Brazil-Mexico match in Damaturu, the capital of Yobe state, police said.
"The bomb just threw me away and I didn't even know where I was," survivor Babagana Mohammed said. He recovered consciousness in the hospital.
Another wounded victim, Musa Mohammed, said some people lost limbs in the blast. He said he had stopped by to buy airtime for his cellphone. "I stopped at the viewing center to buy a recharge card and suddenly the blast went off. It was just like a flash of light and many people were killed. Some were amputated ... But thank God mine was a lesser injury."

I just can't understand why anybody would think doing this is alright. Yes that is my opinion, but I just can't wrap my head around what brings a human to the point of killing and injuring so many people.

edit on 18-6-2014 by Doodle19815 because: Link - xfinity.comcast.net...

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I just can't understand why anybody would think doing this is alright. Yes that is my opinion, but I just can't wrap my head around what brings a human to the point of killing and injuring so many people.

Well that's easy. Money and especially Power!

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Euphem

Naw...according to most ATS members it is the US that is the reason they kill each other. Even before the US existed it was the US fault they were killing themselves.

--
Lol, so very true!
STAR!!

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Here, I corrected it for you

originally posted by: Euphem

Naw...according to most ATS members it is the US Obama/Democrats/Guns/CIA that is the reason they kill each other.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
@

Well that's easy. Money and especially Power!

Or they are part of a lower vibrating energy group here out of control... This behavior makes no sense. Those who act like this are so much for the cause, until they reach their limits of ill acts upon others and are greeted with the exact energy they attracted to their souls and only then is the true them revealed.

May the LORD watch over those lost by more of this demonic human energy

edit on 6/18/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
'Fatalities' after BLAST at Nigeria World Cup TV venue | BREAKING NEWS - 18 JUNE

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

My grand father was a captain in the army special forces he recommended in a meeting with top brass and if I'm not mistaken the president . That as soon as we are unwilling to meet the enemy with the same brute force and barbaric tactics that we have lost the war. Truth be told this is not for the faint of heart but there are ways to weed these people out with minimal causalitys or even none.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

I think it's about time the countries around the world put their differences aside and join together to rid the world of this radical religious terrorism once and for all.

And how should the world "rid of religious terrorism"....how do you rid of a religion?

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Crippling intolerance by decimating the intolerant?

I am a Christian and have no problem with these practices across the board.

"Religion" is a powerful and destructive ideology in itself. And that's before extremist are added to the mix.

This can only be undone in generations to come. We can't sit hear and pretend that we can change the minds of those so indoctrinated and deceived. There cause is a lost one. Clad with hate and fueled by ignorance.

I'd personally like to stay out of their "hell hole" long enough that they forget why they hate us. That the next generation not know us as occupiers; but as examples of freedom. I only regret that when the time comes, that they may reach that conclusion, we won't be "free" anymore.

Unfortunately by then....We may very well be those same "animals". I hope not. But it's going to be a long road....

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Why do people come to the conclusion that 'Religion' is the driving force of these bombings?

Is it because the Media keep repeating the words Islamic Extremism and Muslim? Great way to program people into believing what you want them to believe!

Bombings are orchestrated by people that are following an Agenda. Or orders!! This has noting to do with Religion just as Iraq, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan and soon to be Iran attacks have nothing to do with Religion.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: neo96 At least I can go about my daily life without the fear of being blown up by some stupid azz religious nut that wants what???

What do they want? An entire Islamic Earth and nothing short of that will satisfy them? Somebody should tell them to wake up and smell the coffee...Aint happening.

I agree here in the USA we are free from worry of being bombed by religious nuts. WE are NOT free from worrying about being blown up by our own government's false flags and mass shootings though!
That is what we need to watch out for these days.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join