It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"ISIS" bans guns in Iraq.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Look at 'em with their shiny new military hardware. They must have a really generous and organized backer.

Many believe that ISIS, like Al-CIAeda and others, is yet another radical group backed by and created by the West.

"No drugs, no alcohol and no cigarettes allowed," it added. No public gathering other than those organised by ISIS will be allowed at any stage. No guns will be allowed outside of its ranks.

Well isnt that special.

Since when did Moslems or Moslem countries outlaw guns? Gotta wonder whos giving these guys their orders...

Most people wont recall that Saddam, prior to the 2003 invasion, actually distributed arms to his people. Thats right, the government of Saddam handed out, mostly small arms, to the masses. Can you imagine the US government doing that?

After the US took over, the Iraqis had to register their firearms and were limited to 1 per household.

And now these latest invaders have banned guns altogether.

edit on 17-6-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Very interesting.
Can't have an armed populace now, can we?

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

This is all a holographic false flag operation orchestrated by the National Rifle Association.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Since when did Moslems or Moslem countries outlaw guns? I wonder where they got that idea from? Hmmm....

Maybe from their "moslem" brother in the white house?

I wonder if Barack Hussein Obama will be praising the sure to be coming gun confiscations of ISIS like he did the Australian one.

"We are the only ones in the civilized world who still have guns. I mean, look, even our glorious and righteous muslim brothers in Isla- errrr, I mean, even the horrible, deranged terrorists of ISIS have made the RIGHT CHOICE and banned guns! They have set a great example for the world to follow. Why cant we here in the US follow in their peaceful footsteps? We must move forward! Hope! Change!"

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LouisCypher

This is all a holographic false flag operation orchestrated by the National Rifle Association.

Please don't encourage stupidity.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CaticusMaximus

In what delusional world does one have to live to write the stuff you just did, still stuck on the obama is a muslim lie, oh and saying that there copying the usa in taking weapons away from people, more lies and delusions.

edit on 17-6-2014 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Since when did Moslems or Moslem countries outlaw guns?

Where do people get that spelling of muslims???
I just don't get it!

On topic, seems like the go to move for any hostile take over, take away the guns first thing.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Somewhere in California, Dianne Feinstein is experiencing confusion over conflicting emotions.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I wonder where they got that idea from? Hmmm....

certainly not the west. Lots of people have guns. nay, millions and millions.

Not sure if you're suggesting that the west doesn't want their civies to have guns? Maybe I'm reading this wrong.

We have lots of guns, we're allowed to have guns, I have guns (legal) My friends have guns, (legal, in other words, the government doesn't care) ~everyone down south has guns..

Are you suggesting that the government doesnt want us to have guns? That's just not true. We have and are allowed tonnes of guns.

signed: confused...

edit on 17-6-2014 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
That's rich, murdering hordes with thousands of guns don't want anyone else to have guns , who might possibly stand against them

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
a reply to: CaticusMaximus

In what delusional world does one have to live to write the stuff you just did, still stuck on the obama is a muslim lie, oh and saying that there copying the usa in taking weapons away from people, more lies and delusions.

No Obama just openly supports the Muslim Brotherhood who is the granddaddy of all Muslim Terrorist networks. Bows to his King in Saudi, Not to mention freeing the U.S. Army traitor by releasing FIVE terrorist leaders. Intentional does crap to get our troops killed and leaves them hanging every chance he can get. Tries on a daily basis to do anything he can to ruin this country so we can never influence his Muslim bros ever again.

You have to be absolutely blind to think he is anything but Muslim.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
They're afraid once the people taste sharia law they would realize they had nothing to lose by shooting their conquers.2nd.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt
murdering hordes with thousands of guns don't want anyone else to have guns, who might possibly stand against them

Hmmm.... that scenario sounds rather unlikely if you ask me. I actually think it's the right thing to do to take away all civilian guns. This is in the best interest of all.

You see, if our leaders would just go ahead and render everybody incapable of protecting themselves, like these good freedom fighter are doing to the people of Iraq, then they really wouldn't need armies to protect them from us, their enslaved and oppressed subjects, would they?

If everybody would just comply with criminals who mean to be de-facto masters, then there would be no need for such mechanisms of force.

Then world peace. It's so simple.
edit on 6/17/2014 by METACOMET because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The only thing I see are are a custom fleet of new vehicles. That takes some level of organization and a stable budget.

These guys remind me of the rebels that took over Libya. Armed with WAY more than they could find in a Libyan weapon lock-up.

Anyway. I guess the strict rules are fit for this "too bad for AQ" super band that popped up out of nowhere.

I can't imagine what the need would be for the west to be so panicked that they would pull such blatant fakery. Is it because Iran is planning to send troops to Iraq in support of Iraq that the US has to get in there quick and it is going to take some shock and awe? That was a long question that only sorta sounded like a statement. Really.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

If you want a passive population that can be easily manipulated/coerced take away their weapons.

Ask Hitler, Stalin, Mao.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Look at 'em with their shiny new military hardware. They must have a really generous and organized backer.

Many believe that ISIS, like Al-CIAeda and others, is yet another radical group backed by and created by the West.

Close, but no cigar - If you want to know who ISIS backers are (and by extension all the other extreme Sunni groups in that area) look no further than your friendly, neighbourhood Wahabbi State - Saudi Arabia, along with Qatar and the other Gulf States.

It's all part of their attempt to control or wipe out Shia, dominate the Sunni and to limit the influence of Saudi's number 1 enemy - Iran.

The fact you are not aware of the geo-politics at play and blame "the West" just demonstrates you don't really have a clue what you're on about.
edit on 17/6/14 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Somewhere in California, Dianne Feinstein is experiencing confusion over conflicting emotions.

Now theres a one liner worthy of an award.

Chairwoman for the Senate select committee on intelligence, while removing firearms from her own citizens. I wonder if she stands in her office with her hands on her hips voice raised saying "I love it when a plan comes together." The Obama A-Team Leader at her finest.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
The only thing I see are are a custom fleet of new vehicles. That takes some level of organization and a stable budget.

Something ISIS certainly has - as demonstrated over the past few years in Syria.

These guys remind me of the rebels that took over Libya. Armed with WAY more than they could find in a Libyan weapon lock-up.

Why? Libya had a huge arsenal of small arms and heavy weaponry - they used to flog it to terrorist groups themselves, such as the IRA.

Anyway. I guess the strict rules are fit for this "too bad for AQ" super band that popped up out of nowhere.

Once again, someone who clearly hasn't been following any developments in any detail offering an opinion - ISIS didn't "pop up out of nowhere" in the slightest. I highly suggest you go away and do some research on them, their background and leadership.

I can't imagine what the need would be for the west to be so panicked that they would pull such blatant fakery. Is it because Iran is planning to send troops to Iraq in support of Iraq that the US has to get in there quick and it is going to take some shock and awe? That was a long question that only sorta sounded like a statement. Really.

And that makes zero sense, given both the UK and US are now, publicly, willing to work with Iran to bring this situation under control.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Sounds like a recruiting drive to me. Do you want an automatic rifle? Join ISIS today and you can have all the automatic weapons your little heart desires. See, it's not about taking guns out of the hands of the people, but about taking guns away from the people who aren't a member of ISIS. It just make sense.

On the plus side, this ban will lower the rate of gun deaths of ISIS members down to something like zero. Although they didn't ban IEDs or rocket launchers and that could be a problem!

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

The only thing I see are are a custom fleet of new vehicles

I'm sure that during their push they would have passed by at least several car dealerships.

I doubt anyone would stop them from helping themselves to a fleet of new utes to carry their heavy weapons on.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join