It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teḥrīk-ī-Ṭālibān Pākistān: “We Are At War! A Warning To the Foreign Investors

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Telos

Oh good.. Another Godless infidel defiling a religion they hijacked in order to justify murder and enforcing their desire to live in the 9th century BC.

I wish these people would just shut the hell up and then go blow themselves up and leave the civilized world alone.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96
So far all you have done to prove the CIA wasn't involved in the setup of Al Quieda is give links to Wikipedia? You do know that's not a reliable source and you're just having a laugh, right?

Things are going to hell in a handcart in the Middle East, with things as volatile as they are, I can't see a peaceful end to all of this, nor an end that doesn't involve foreign involvement. I worry about the kind of world I have brought my children into...

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Telos

Oh good.. Another Godless infidel defiling a religion they hijacked in order to justify murder and enforcing their desire to live in the 9th century BC.

I wish these people would just shut the hell up and then go blow themselves up and leave the civilized world alone.

I know. But from whatever we've seen, they would not. So maybe is the civilized world's duty to make that happen. About time we get rid once and for all of this savagery. It is 21st century for pit sakes...

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I've been also hearing and reading that behind all this ISIS and other terrorist groups are the wealthy Saudis.

So the hell with this camel riders. Cut the head of the snake off and get rid of Islamic extremists once and for all. I'm sick and tired of hearing about a bunch of morons and animals murdering innocent people, dictating the situation, affecting the market, therefore the price of oil and other products, terrorizing entire cities and screaming hysterically in the name of a god ...Enough is enough. Send them all to their creator. With animals and savages you have to behave accordingly.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Interesting possibility -

Since ISIS deals with Syria and Iraq...
Iran is talking about sending in military units to "protect" religious sites.
Iran does not want any other foreign nation involved militarily.

I am wondering if we are witnessing the Middle East version of Russia's invasion of Ukraine. This group goes on their killing spree which opens the door for Iran to use their military in Iraq. Iraq has been standing in the way or Iran supplying support to Syria.

Take Iraq out of the equation by destabilizing it and breaking it up into 3 sections (Ukraine/Federation style government).

Assad wins his civil war, continues to fund the ISIS groups with the possible goal of "annexing" the regions that don't want to be a part of Iraq. Iran does the same on their side.

Iran and holy sites would be the same of Russia and "ethnic Russians / violence towards Russians.

You now have essentially one big nation composing of Iran Syria and Iraq, stretching from the med to the Persian gulf / Indian ocean.

Russia moves on Georgia and forces the kerplakistan countries into the same arrangement and you now have a direct border with Russia.

Anyways, just speculating.
edit on 18-6-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join