It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ISIS Staging Pictures to Shock the World ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I can't help but look at ISIS the same way I do Al-Qaeda - the way they're covertly funded by Suadis, with ties to the CIA... and how our governments use them as the bogeymen to coerce us to accept their programs without question...

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

There are two things here. You could very well be correct and that it is staged, either for the fear factor OR for propaganda against them... although I personally believe they are actually doing this, too many on the ground sources say they are.

Now, that said... if this is real why would they let someone get up and walk away? I CAN answer that, if you have just sprayed bullets and killed 99 people, and one simply sits up - unhurt and unafraid... it is the Will of God that this person lives, period.

Even if I had personally wanted to/and tried to kill this man, even if this man had tortured and killed my family, not even I would shoot at him at this point. He lived, let God be his judge. Not me.... God had already spoken concerning this man's life. I would never consider arguing with God.

Attempting to thwart the Will of God is a bad thing - a very very very bad thing.
edit on 31-7-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

lINK

Here is a good link as to what is going on and who is who. It has been like this for 1000's of years.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

lol... no... thats not a good link at all, heck much of that is simply just made up! I'll see if I cannot find one in english that IS good...

IN the interim, let me explain why I say that. I have been keeping up with this via the magazines put out by the various jihadi groups. They are having a lot of fighting right now amongst themselves, and this is the best way to keep up with what they are saying / thinking / doing.

The al qaeda linked groups admit to Daesh (ISIS) having the same funding sources they have, ie: the various groups from saudia who fund them - with one expection: The US and Israel. Al-Qaeda accuses Daesh of having the most or the majority of their support in the beginning of their campaign coming from both US and Israel. Daesh does NOT refute this to the degree one would think, so I believe they did get a portion of their funding from US and Israel, in the beginning.

But that was ONLY in the beginning. Daesh (ISIS) is literally now 100% self funding. They are not taking nor do they need money from any outside source, it is their activities alone now which is funding them.

Iran is the enemy of Daesh... there is not even a whisper of an accusation here... and with Daesh killing of any shia they can get their hands on, I don't believe Iran has helped them at all, ever. Iran is on the side of Assad, and is helping Assad. Not Daesh. Iran is on the opposite side of Daesh in both countries... of this there is no doubt.

The question in my mind is to what extent does Daesh (ISIS) work with Israelis I think... but its pretty quiet at any rate. Way too questionable right now though. As of right now, Daesh is getting bigger and bigger, as they absorb more power and more smaller groups. Soon you will see a war between three groups, one is Shia, one is those who stand with Daesh (ISIS) and one will be those who stand with Al-Qaeda, should the melding of groups continue like it is...

I will see what I can find in english for you, that has some of this broken down.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Here is a basic backing up of what I have said in the above post, what I can find that is correct in english so far anyway...

One of the reasons the funding of ISIS (Daesh) is so much in question by everyone, is the amount of cash flow they have had since day one. If they had only the same funding sources as Al-Qaeda, then they would not be able to throw around the cash like they have been, and they have literally been doing it since day 1.

As highlighted in this article, the group employs a 5 part strategy - the 4th part is as follows:

4. Flood the area with cash: Once it has intimidated the population, ISIS floods the area with cash to establish local dependency. Its operatives overpay at restaurants and spend extravagant amounts on basic goods from local markets. This restarts a stagnant local economy where few can afford to spend on more than basic necessities. “A man from Dagestan comes here every few days,” one shop owner in the Idlib village of Salqin reported, “First he bought a Samsung Galaxy, a week later he bought an iPad, and then he bought a newer model of the Samsung Galaxy. He must have spent more than $1,000.”

This amount of cash is unheard of in war in the middle east. You not only have to take care of your fighters feed them clothe them, pay them at least something for their families etc - but you have to have the funds for weapons and bullets etc. Just getting enough cash for all that is difficult, and many groups cannot get enough funds to sustain much fighting al-Qaeda groups usually have enough funds for just that, and little to no more - and they are the best funded anywhere in the middle east ... but suddenly a group pops into the picture that can not only afford the basics of war, but they have cash aplenty for flooding the local populations with it.

Guarenteed, they have some exceedingly wealthy backers, who are not of the normal variety. That is the door through which the US and Israel funding accusations come into play..... although that is not the only reason for the accusations.

warontherocks.com...

This article here:

english.al-akhbar.com...

Highlights the split and some of the fighting between al-qaeda and ISIS. This is where and why ISIS and Al-Qaeda split, they had two different ways - and ISIS went its way, without al-Qaeda. (ISIS really likes killing Muslims - another reason many are saying they are working hand in hand with Israel and US) and Zawahiri has made more than one public condemnation of ISIS on this point alone, and al-baghdadi made his public condemnation of Zawahiri on this point in return... The back and forths are only found in arabic I think, cannot find them in english anywhere.

Another point about money and where it came from in the beginning is: You will not be able to find, even though Daesh has been accused more than once of accepting funding from Israel, any denial of this accusation... which in and of itself is strange. They should at least be denying it, yet I have not seen any explicit denials yet.

All the above is why I question who is really backing Daesh (ISIS).

It is NOT Iran, Iran supports the Iraqi government, at least as long as they could although now they are calling for a government that the sunni and the shia can agree upon since that was cause for much support for Daesh in the Sunni crowd, and Iran also supports Assad.(heavily) Iran helps to fund both in their fight against Daesh.

The biggest twist in all this, is that a Palestinian group affiliated with ISIS HAS claimed responsibility for the kidnapping and subsequent murder of the Israeli teens that caused all this ruckus in Gaza. Funny isn't it? Seeing as how HAMAS absolutely HATES Daesh, and speaks loudly against them... they are dying right and left BECAUSE of ISIS?

Should that claim be true anyway... I think that part is not yet known for sure.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I think the ISIS does 'stage' scenes....

but the event are not fake.... they set up the staged scene to get the most impact out of the murdering

that is one of the Caliphates best attraction.... join ISIS/IS as a Jihadist and vent your killing instincts, No problem...
cut throats, blast skulls wide open, do whatever you want to your personal, singled-out prey...

that is your reward for joining the Caliphate Army of the Mahdi, murdering Christians or Shia is a blessing for you

I truly believe that is the message being sent to independent contractor Jihadists in Syria & Iraq...and potentially to all Muslim populations in India, Russia, China, Indonesia, Malaysia...well all over the globe including the rebels in the UK & USA as well

edit on st31140683644931542014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Al-Baghdadi is NOT the Imam Mahdi, nor has he ever laid any claim whatsoever to such. There is no Muslim anywhere in the world who would not take absolute offense with him being called that by anyone. Even his followers would take offense seriously.

No... that title goes to another. I doubt there will be any mistaking HIM when He comes either.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

ISIS is not working with the Israelis. C'mon now. In my post I explain the same things you do. They are backed by US allies...Qatar, Kuwait and Saudi. TONS of cash. They split from AQ. This is all known I think if people follow it. These same donors are backing Syrian rebels. Who else sponsors Syrian rebels? The US...There is no such thing as a 'moderate' rebel and ISIS has also proclaimed they want to remove Israel so not sure why you said that they may be working with them.

When you pull back, you see that our Arab allies are funding them as well as the US. All of these groups hate Israel who is supposed to be our ally in the ME. Pretty screwed up web over there...

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

That is NOT where all there funding is coming from. Seriously, they had the exact same funding sources that al-qaeda had from saudia etc.

Yet.... they had at LEAST 20 - 30 times the cash, at the VERY least.... How, since those sources were splitting the money up equally?

No... they have another funding source. What Muslims are doing is looking at who they AREN'T killing, and raising the question why... and they AREN'T killing US or Israelis, nor are they fighting them!

Everyone else appears to be fair game. It's making all of us ask why... and where the money came from. I'll guarantee it was NONE of the usual suspects.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
a reply to: St Udio

Al-Baghdadi is NOT the Imam Mahdi, nor has he ever laid any claim whatsoever to such.

perhaps I should have put the word 'for' the Mahdi Army in there to clear up the line I thought I was presenting

...that is your reward for joining the Caliphate Army of for the Mahdi...

I know full well that Caliph Ibrahim has never even considered himself equal to Mahdi...
I was talking about the zealot Jihadists getting inspired to join the more than 12,000 ISIS zealots that want a 'Caliphate' banner to perform their individual Jihad under....and receive a spiritual reward here on Earth by killing under the Black Flag of a Mahdi Army so the Imam can actually return/reveal Himself

the ISIS Jihadists are all caught up in their own Zeitgeist.... but my purpose is not to convince you
edit on st31140684608331342014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

The US...not Israel...would be the guess here. Money funneled. The guys at Benghazi could tell us more if they were not left to die. The US has backed the wrong people or both sides for ages.

Then, when another terror attack in the US occurs, the conspiracy media can say we funded it when it was indirect. Just like helping in Afghanistan and those fighters eventually splintering to groups such as AQ. Not direct but at the time and it bit us in the ass.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join