It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Activist Dick Gregory Reveals His Research On Missing Malaysia Plane and Identical Past Experiences.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
[yvid]
[/yvid]

Sometimes my links don't show but here: hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f49TliuSX1w

Activist Dick Gregory recently did a phone interview trying to explain his research on the Malaysia Plane. He gives a lot of things to research. In his hypothesis he says the plane never took off and the scientists aboard the plane have been kidnapped. I won't go too deep into it as not to spoil the discussion, but from his hypothesis I was able to find this.

macedoniaonline.eu...
hxxp://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/24972/56/

The disappearance of four members of a patent semiconductor traveling on Malaysia Airlines MH370 makes the famous billionaire Jacob Rothschild the sole owner of a very important patent. The mystery surrounding the Malaysian Airlines MH-370 is growing as each day passes with more mysterious silence shadowing the disappearance of the airline. More and more theories are beginning to emerge. We have heard of black holes swallowing the airliner (likely the least intelligent thing ever said on TV), deranged pilots taking it over... But no media outlet has mentioned anything about who was on that plane. Absolutely nothing! Well, for starters, the people who owned the patent to Freescale Semiconductor’s ARM microcontroller ‘KL-03′ which is a new improvised version of an older microcontroller KL-02 were on the MH-370 flight. This report has caught legs across dozens of European based news outlets. Did Rothschild exploited the airlines to gain full Patent Rights of an incredible KL-03 micro-chip? According to the reports, Jacob Rothschild is dubbed as the "evil master plotter".

Gregory has been outspoken on a lot of injustices, primarily in the black community but I've heard him speak on everything from Serpico's attempted assassination in the 1970s to the political downturn of America today. What does everybody think?
edit on 17-6-2014 by ArchPlayer because: Updated Links

edit on 17-6-2014 by ArchPlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ArchPlayer

Just copy the characters AFTER the = sign in the url, hit the youtube button in your post, and paste them in.
edit on 17-6-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

thanks dude!

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   

I listened to Baba Dick Gregory all the way through. I did wonder about the his saying that any gun after 1947 or thereabouts could be exploded by a satellite and I would like to have that verified.

I found the constant references to 'white boy' irritating to be honest because I went to a talk by a Black African about the select elite hiding amongst the 'chosen' people' and their strong hold on the planet through banking. I watched his brilliant research, which he did with white people without any racist pokes whatsoever. He identified exactly who are the exploiters, manipulators and totally conscienceless in their greed and lust to rule the world.

Baba Dick needs to remember that there are black 'boys' as well as white 'boys' doing these men's biddings and stealth weapons are just the latest in their huge arsenal aimed against all of us. People get murdered to shut them up or are scape goats for these men's desires. The only weapon we currently have is to ensure everyone is in the know about their role in our lives. Forget puppet governments and queens etc control of this planet is down to this handful of men which I am in agreement with him over.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   

It's just a smaller package for a fairly standard (and already quite small) 32bit RISC processor.

It's not really an earth shattering breakthrough.

If Rothschild wanted to be the sole patent holder, they could just buy it.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I don't think I've heard a clearer rebuttal to this before.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

The disappearance of four members of a patent semiconductor traveling on Malaysia Airlines MH370 makes the famous billionaire Jacob Rothschild the sole owner of a very important patent. The mystery surrounding the Malaysian Airlines MH-370 is growing as each day passes with more mysterious silence shadowing the disappearance of the airline. More and more theories are beginning to emerge. We have heard of black holes swallowing the airliner (likely the least intelligent thing ever said on TV), deranged pilots taking it over... But no media outlet has mentioned anything about who was on that plane. Absolutely nothing! Well, for starters, the people who owned the patent to Freescale Semiconductor’s ARM microcontroller ‘KL-03′ which is a new improvised version of an older microcontroller KL-02 were on the MH-370 flight. This report has caught legs across dozens of European based news outlets. Did Rothschild exploited the airlines to gain full Patent Rights of an incredible KL-03 micro-chip? According to the reports, Jacob Rothschild is dubbed as the "evil master plotter".

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Simply being connected to this dynamic is enough,the name Rosthchild is enough,the techs on the plane is enough,and Jacob reieving ANY benefit from this is tooo much to accept.

No you cannot buy everything, not unless you are willing to pay anything.

This is simply one more lesson for people,GIVE YOUR TECHNOLOGY AWAY TO THE WORLD IMMEDIATLY,do not become a victim of TPTB,dont risk your life or your families lives,give everything you discover away IMMEDIATLY,and ALWAYS leave ways for your data to be brought forward if anything happens to you.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Absolutely true.

The problem is that your logic destroys the conspiracy. We must have a conspiracy!! Every event is driven by govt and the Rothschilds. This is known and not subject to argument.

Besides... Gregory has been a racist since the 60s. I went to one of his speeches back in the early 70s, thinking I would be enlightened. I was a bit disturbed by the obvious racist feelings he displayed. Funny thing was his speech was in Lubbock, TX (Texas Tech) which was very predominantly white at the time. So...he was speaking to a liberal white crowd who paid him for his diatribe against whites. I have never given him a bit of credibility since.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I have not gone through the full details about the patent and what else the engineers where working on. If there was something sinister to this flight then it does raise a possible motive being a high tech industry and involved in who knows what. If these men where also involved with some top secret work then it is quite daft to think that the company is going to admit it, especially in these circumstances.

Watching the video was the fist I heard about the air traffic controller on duty dying as well. I have not spent a lot of time on this, but now it is looking suspicious.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

This came up in the main thread about the crash and, according to those who looked into it, the patents were inconsequential. I don't remember the details, but that, in that thread, turned into a dead end.

Seriously...why would you take a whole plane down when you could buy the patents, or even the company for that matter. Seems like one of those conspiracies that are not likely and persist because people want to believe.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

It's a manufacturing process to optimise the number of printed circuits, (die's) on a silicon wafer. That is big business, and is for Acorn/ARM who make similar products, who probably are also part of the Carlyle group, as is Freescale.
I don't think the patent is as mundane as described, as it seems to be an innovation, at least in miniaturization, perhaps in systems output, I don't know about that. But you don't patent something that's already done.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

When trying to define what optimization of a die can mean or lead to, this thread does look interesting www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sure, when you get into all the legalese behind such a device there are probably hundreds if not thousands of different patents behind its conception.

Ok, we do know some of the missing engineers held some rights to a patient. We do not know know what else they where working on.

It would be nice to live in a world where I could believe what I was told, but when people start dying and evidence starts disappearing then alternative agendas are at play.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all
I dig what you are saying but that doesn't mean you are safe either. Tom Ogle's 1981 death after proving his car could run 200 miles on 2 gallons of gas cost him his life - everybody thought he was crazy and he i believe was diagnosed schizophrenic.

Mega corporations definitely have the power to ice you if necessary.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Dick went through a lot of # in the 1950s and 1960s that I think taints him on the racist perspective he tends to give about white people. I understand that generation he is coming from, when racial issues were presented more plainly. This is a man who released and autobiography entitled "Nigger". So I don't think when he is giving racial rants he is being so much particular on the evils of white people from his perspective versus reminding people that not much has changed and that they (white people) just happen to be in the moral majority of evil.

You should check out his rants about Obama (which go back and forth from defending him to throwing him under the bus).

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all
My question is, based on the Dick Gregory analysis, is this a beef between Rothchild and Texas Instruments? What is the importance of this semiconductor that would make someone/something go through the rigormoro of causing a plane to vanish in thin air (even though Gregory is nice on bringing up the instances where vanishing planes happened in the Clinton administration).

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

I dig where you are coming from but Gregory has provided enough leads and information to prove his case.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: darkbake

It's a manufacturing process to optimise the number of printed circuits, (die's) on a silicon wafer. That is big business, and is for Acorn/ARM who make similar products, who probably are also part of the Carlyle group, as is Freescale.
I don't think the patent is as mundane as described, as it seems to be an innovation, at least in miniaturization, perhaps in systems output, I don't know about that. But you don't patent something that's already done.

The computer industry is fairly litigious.

I see nothing particularly earth shattering about the patent you posted. It is a computer program that automatically fits the maximum number of rectangles (dies) onto a circular wafer. Every chip manufacturer does it. Some manually, most use some sort of algorithmic approach (especially as die sizes go down).

Here's the full text of the patent.

top topics

join