It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson unreleased album "XSCAPE"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
The title says it all, ATS. It's Michael Jackson's newest album after his untimely death titled XSCAPE. My conspiracy senses are telling me that there's a hidden message in the title "XSCAPE" meaning that Michael X-scaped and is living in secret somewhere. I thought his supposed hologram performance looked a little too real. The shadow was to real to me for it to be a hologram.

www.youtube.com...

Look at the shadows especially toward the end of the video.

Maybe-maybe not but it's a good album to listen to. Post your thoughts / reflections about Michael here, ATS. What say you, ATS? Alive or dead?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Not really living in secret if the hologram was actually him.

Michael Jackson is dead imo. Faking his death doesn't seem like something he would do to his fans. I also don't think the Illuminati killed him. R.I.P. MJ.

"Tell me what has become of my rights
Am I invisible because you ignore me?
Your proclamation promised me free liberty, now
I'm tired of bein' the victim of shame
They're throwing me in a class with a bad name
I can't believe this is the land from which I came
You know I really do hate to say it
The government don't wanna see
But if Roosevelt was livin'
He wouldn't let this be, no, no"

They Don't Really Care About Us
edit on 17-6-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: edit happy

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Heard the album. Just don't dig it. I'm with Jermaine on this one, it sounds like the crap producers hijacked his voice and produced the same soulless shame on it as they do with every other hack that can autotune themselves a hit.

I think he is dead. He needed to be killed for a variety of reasons. I always thought that the primary motivation behind his death was his recommitted faith to his blackness, his realization that Columbia Records/Sony really screwed him after 30 years of loyal service, and most importantly, realizing the industry he was forced into as a boy turned into something nefarious and not fun, which was the primary motivation for him in the early years.

Not to mention a black man owning the Beatles catalog is a HUGE DEAL. He also gave several blues artist's and their estate back their catalogues. Muddy Waters and Little Richard come to mind.

I'm sure that didn't make a few higher ups happy.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArchPlayer
Heard the album. Just don't dig it. I'm with Jermaine on this one, it sounds like the crap producers hijacked his voice and produced the same soulless shame on it as they do with every other hack that can autotune themselves a hit.

Huh...you actually gave the producer LA Reid enough credit. That's not even MJJ singing for the most part.

What a craptastic album. Way to send the King of Pop down in flames 👎 Teddy Riley, needs a kick in the a$$ too!!! What a sham 😡

PS
Would have been nice if all vocals were MJJ...but there was one fraud!

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Great Video! Huge MJ Fan!

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePublicEnemyNo1

originally posted by: ArchPlayer

Huh...you actually gave the producer LA Reid enough credit. That's not even MJJ singing for the most part.

What a craptastic album. Way to send the King of Pop down in flames 👎 Teddy Riley, needs a kick in the a$$ too!!! What a sham 😡

PS
Would have been nice if all vocals were MJJ...but there was one fraud!

How do you know it's not MJ?

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

My conspiracy senses are telling me that there's a hidden message in the title "XSCAPE" meaning that Michael X-scaped and is living in secret somewhere. I thought his supposed hologram performance looked a little too real. The shadow was to real to me for it to be a hologram.

he's dead or "disappeared"

the X-scape reference (escaping) works on two levels;
his music lives on (ie: he "escaped" death in that way)
(also)
the term 'X' is used to denote an unknown, the term 'scape' is akin to landscape/mindscape/etc
they are talking about an "unknown future" (an unknown landscape)
ie: the world we currently live in (a brave new world)

the hologram apparently was NOT hologram technology as we know it.
they have been calling it "reality augmentation" and mentioning how the technique is used in motion picture special effects (there is a video presentation on one of them TED-talks, iirc?)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18045847]UNIT76[/post

Hm.m.m..thanks for the info

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin
Great Video! Huge MJ Fan!

Me too he was always fabulous but never knew it...to eath their own.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
They sure did pop out with a Jeep commercial to get everybody questioning whether or not it was MJ's voice too. IJS.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Almost definitely dead and even if he's alive, that's not him.
The hologram not fluid enough, doesn't look real at all.

top topics

join