It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Riddle Of The Chemtrails

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator

originally posted by: totallackey
a reply to: Sremmos80

This is easily settled...

Find 100 chemtrailers of your own choosing...who have posted a picture of contrail and actually said..."YES, that is contrail.

Visit any thread here at ATS, then GLP, or whatever site you want...

Yes, you might BELIEVE that the picture YOU would choose is REALLY a contrail but seriously, you just have no clear proof.

Exactly the same way the other side, a chemtrail believer could show you a picture that HE BELIEVES it's an evil chemtrail.

Both will deny like religious believers.

If somebody showed me something swimming on the water with webbed feet and a yellow bill going quack I'd probably call it a duck.

(post by theMediator removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: waynos

And that is saying the 99% of ALL people that believe in chemtrails are on this site.....Sorry can't say that is true and you know it.
Sorry bud, it was a mass generalization.
You know as well as I do that was a bs, made up on the spot stat. You could never prove it.
It is a dishonest statement in a post where you are calling out a site for using dishonest tactics...Pot calling the kettle black if you need.

I never commented on what people believe, only on what they say. YOU can see pictures of contrails labelled as chemtrails all over the internet, that's not a generalisation, its a fact. if anything, 99% was being generous because I missed .9 off.

eta. i see you continued to discuss my post so, and i can't believe i have to do this, here is an explanation. In the decade I referred to I have seen the posts by believers on this site. followed their links to other sites, and researched claims myself, on and offline.

I have commented on what I have seen, if you are pulling me up because i didn't qualify my statement with that, ok. But it really shouldn't be necessary.

How about you show me some claims relating to chemtrail pictures that AREN'T contrails so i might change my mind?
edit on 21-6-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator
Why would chemtrails look any different than contrails?

It would be like dismissing every UFO that's not a flying circular disk since every "looney" believes that's the way we identify if it's a UFO or not.

"Gee, this contrail can't have harmful chemicals because it doesn't propagate."

Constant pollution, radiation, suppressing of cures, constant useless wars, evil corporations like mosanto, upside-down government decisions...oh but chemtrails, no, they wouldn't go there whatever the reason. Of course not!

And we can surely trust people on this forum to help us deny ignorance! Of course!

I wonder who is more delusional between deniers and "tin-foil hat" bearers?
Both are only defending their beliefs like a religious believers would.

More importantly, how can they possibly look the same as contrails? Contrails very quickly spread to a similar or greater width than the wingspan of the plane they came from, even short lived ones, without visibly "thinning", before dissipating, remaining in situ or spreading further according to local conditions. With contrails this is due to the vast amount of moisture in the ambient air drawn through the front fan combined with the additional water created by the combustion process, which we know results in about 25% more water than the amount of fuel consumed.

How can this be replicated by means of spraying such a vast quantity of "other" material from an aircraft over hundreds of miles, which it has carried in addition to fuel and payload?

As you ask, who is being the more delusional?

Interestingly, geoengineering watch does not agree with the hypothesis that a gap equals a contrail. this picture is quite clearly held up as being a chemtrail picture. how and where the 747 carries all this stuff is not attempted to be understood.

from this site

edit on 21-6-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join