It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Riddle Of The Chemtrails

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: defcon5

Won't say that is the case in chems but just saying that is the point of compartmentalization

Quote my self here, I am not saying that compartmentalization is the smoking gun to chems.
Just that the entire point of it is to keep a final product or plan known to only a select few even tho mass amounts of people are working on it

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Why would chemtrails look any different than contrails?

It would be like dismissing every UFO that's not a flying circular disk since every "looney" believes that's the way we identify if it's a UFO or not.

"Gee, this contrail can't have harmful chemicals because it doesn't propagate."

Constant pollution, radiation, suppressing of cures, constant useless wars, evil corporations like mosanto, upside-down government decisions...oh but chemtrails, no, they wouldn't go there whatever the reason. Of course not!

And we can surely trust people on this forum to help us deny ignorance! Of course!

I wonder who is more delusional between deniers and "tin-foil hat" bearers?
Both are only defending their beliefs like a religious believers would.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

But that is exactly how compartmentalization works...
That is how you get mass amounts of people involved but they all don't really know what is really going on except for a select few.
Won't say that is the case in chems but just saying that is the point of compartmentalization

Compartmentalization my ass...The pilot of the plane needs to know the plane is fit for freaking takeoff...that includes all of the fuel is where it is supposed to be and is what it is supposed to be...

People, real people, who know what the # they are doing and do not sit around making up bull#, are at work in these airports every #ing day...Aside from the TSA who can go # themselves, the people who load the baggage, pump the fuel, fly the planes and watch the planes on radar, do this job to help make sure everyone SAFELY comes and goes...And aside from your occasional and rare accident, they do the #ing job very well...

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: totallackey
a reply to: Sremmos80

This is easily settled...

Find 100 chemtrailers of your own choosing...who have posted a picture of contrail and actually said..."YES, that is contrail.

Visit any thread here at ATS, then GLP, or whatever site you want...

Yes, you might BELIEVE that the picture YOU would choose is REALLY a contrail but seriously, you just have no clear proof.

Exactly the same way the other side, a chemtrail believer could show you a picture that HE BELIEVES it's an evil chemtrail.

Both will deny like religious believers.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: totallackey

I guess you missed the last part of my post as well.
I am not saying that it allows chems to happen
Jesus.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
That's really not possible at an airport.
Any time a new piece of equipment shows up, guys from other ramps show up to check out what it is. Any time an unusual aircraft shows up, same thing, you'll get guys showing up to ask about it, or wanting to see it. Ramps share equipment when needed, often when something breaks (or when its rare), and so many of the agents (especially leads and sups) keep tabs on what airlines have what equipment. Fuelers are the “news agency” of the airport, as they spend a lot of time hanging out in the many different flight ops and ready rooms across the whole airport waiting on their flights. Additionally they have to "ground service" the diesel ramp equipment, so they know exactly what equipment each airlines has sitting on its ramp. They spread all the "hot gossip" from place to place, and will let you know anything interesting or unusual that is going on. An airport is like a small city unto itself where everyone knows everyone else, and knows their business.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: defcon5

Agreed, that they should know but not buying it for pilots. As you state the weight would be the biggest thing but also the easiest to overcome. I think the pudding would be in the rest of your statement. There would be allot of folks that have to be in on it.

But let's say for a moment that the major players around the world knew that we were heading towards a planet killing catastrophe n the near future. Say for argument a tipping point in the ocean, temperature that would release hydrochloric acid as disgusted on thru the wormhole last night.

They knew it was coming and would attempt to stop it, ala chemtrails. To do this without mass hysteria they would have to do it without alerting the public. This would mean that some, many, would be in on the action and the cover up.

This kind of action and cover up could not be sustained very long however.

I am not saying this is true or explains the phenomenon but in the end if it were true i think it would be for something like this. For instance if a meteor were heading this way would they tell us or wait until they had to......

But, I agree no such thing as Chem trails. Least I have never seen them where I live.

The Bot

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul
But that is exactly how compartmentalization works...
That is how you get mass amounts of people involved but they all don't really know what is really going on except for a select few.

Compartmentalisation in maintenance is a recognized threat to aviation safety - it is actively southgt out, identified and eliminated - otherwise it kills people

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: theMediator

Why would chemtrails look any different than contrails?

Why would they look like contrails?

Why would they look like anything for that matter?

What is a "chemtrail" these days anyway? What's the chem du jour?

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dlbott
Nice hypothetical situation - got any ACTUAL evidence that it is ACTUALLY occurring?

Because if not it is a science fiction story.

There's nothing wrong with imagining scenarios - but there is a lot wrong with saying that imagined scenarios are evidence that something is actually happening!

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I guess you missed the last part of my post as well.
I am not saying that it allows chems to happen
Jesus.

NO, I absolutely got it...you are saying there is some compartmentalization happening at the point of loading at an airport, and I am telling you it is not.

The pilot is responsible for what is called a manifest and that manifest happens to contain all materials on board that plane. He signs it and is responsible for maintaining it throughout the flight.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Where did I say that it is happening at the point of loading at the airport??
Please quote me saying those words.
All i said was the point of compartmentalization happens and the point of it is to keep mass amounts of people out of the loop of what is really going on.
The most I said is it that it could happen within an airport, but never said it was in fact happening.
And absolutely no where did I say that some of it is happening at the point of loading at an airport

What does "wont say that is the case for chems" mean to you?
Seems we have different understandings of my own words lol
edit on thThu, 19 Jun 2014 18:42:48 -0500America/Chicago620144880 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dlbott
Remember that this all started in the 90's, before 911, but after deregulation. A lot of these guys that worked the ramp were contractors (like Granger or ASII), many of them didn't make squat back then. There was no signed “confidentiality agreement” or “non disclosure” that I ever remember singing either with the Aviation Authority or the airlines itself. There were just kind of common sense things you knew not to discuss, like security issues (hell, even that got leaked to the local news at my airport by some disgruntled ex-employee).

If some of those guy knew that sort of “earth shattering” info, and had the opportunity to get rich and famous, you can bet that would have been leaked eventually by someone. The fact is though, its just not going on, and there is lots of proof that its not. Not by the civilian airlines, and not by the military either.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Do you mean to inform all the readers there was nothing to be implied in your use of the word compartmentalization?

Yeah, everyone gets the clear message..."I am not saying this is how the chemtrails are brought about, but there is compartmentalization taking place at airports."

Do you backtrack this much in other subjects?

edit on 19-6-2014 by totallackey because: clarity

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

So I didn't say that it is happening at the point of loading at airports?
Cause I asked you to quote and your didn't
So do you misquote and put words in other peoples mouths this much in other subjects?

You can imply why I said it all you want, but at the end of the day, I said that it was not the case for chems.
Pretty black and white sentence there IMO.
Yes I brought up compartmentalization because it is very real tactic that has been used for decades and that it very well COULD again COULD be used within an airport.
If you are going to say that this is what I am saying

"I am not saying this how the chemtrails are brought about, but there is compartmentalization taking place at airports."

Please quote me where I say, not imply cause everyone can think i am implying something if they want to, that it is for a fact, beyond a shadow of doubt happening at airports.
Cause as far as I am concerned all I have said is that compartmentalization exists.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Here are just a few logical and documented proofs as to why there are no “chemtrials”
1) There would have to be HAZMAT documents generated in the case of an accident.
2) The logistics in such a venture would be huge requiring thousands in the “know”.
3) It violates multiple FAA regulations regarding both civilian and military use of airspace.
4) There would have to be Airspace restrictions and closures posted.
5) There would have to be NOTAMS generated for airspace closures.
6) There would have to be IFR flight plans filed showing these “paths” if in Class A airspace.
7) The US military would not be flying in foreign countries (including enemy ones) without permission, yet there are claims of chemtrails across the whole planet.
8) Artificial cloud cover does not “cool” the planet as many claim, and may in fact trap more heat.
Lets just start out with looking at those things...

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

So I didn't say that it is happening at the point of loading at airports?

I certainly hope your not implying the Colonel's secret herbs and spices are already in the fuel before it arrives at the airport. Isn't the super secret fuel mix readily available to just about anyone who might want to have it tested? That wouldn't be a good idea, would it?

What might this fuel contain that leaves trails only sometimes only at high altitude. Unless in really really cold weather, never on takeoff or landing.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Nope not saying that all at....
What you quoted was just a question to the other poster. He said I said those words and I asked him to quote me saying it. What you snipped is just my response to when he failed to supply the quote.

And I am out because I keep getting asked what I am implying and what I am actually saying is either misquoted to fit that or just taken completely out of context or blatantly ignored.
Have fun
edit on thThu, 19 Jun 2014 19:33:19 -0500America/Chicago620141980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

edit on thThu, 19 Jun 2014 19:40:30 -0500America/Chicago620143080 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Yes I brought up compartmentalization because it is very real tactic that has been used for decades and that it very well COULD again COULD be used within an airport.

Actually no it can't.
If I am the lead agent (or ramp supervisor depending on the organizational structure) on a flight I generally hold ultimate authority of that flight line unless the aircraft is signed over to maintenance or handed off to the pilot after push-back. No one can enter that flight line if I don't allow it, and I have the authority to throw anyone on my flight line out of the area. You technically cannot touch that aircraft without my permission, because I've signed responsibility for it, and hold responsibility for the safety of those working on it. Usually everyone knows there jobs, and it never comes to anything like that, but the lead/supervisor does have that authority because they can be held legally responsible if something goes wrong.

So the answer is no, you cannot “compartmentalize” a ramp operation. There are no government MIB's wandering up just doing random stuff on someones ramp.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Well if not at the airport or before the airport then when do they spike it?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join