It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Chemtrails- What are they?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesseVentura
That's true, and you may be completely correct. Chemtrails are real...

And

... Maybe it'll come out that it is all true, but I think the NSA is far more probable than chemtrails are.

a reply to: Thisbseth

YEAH!!! er...wait a minute...er...what the hell???

Is this some sort of campaign speechifying?

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

Those are nice pictures. I am curious. Does that happen all the time, like every day? And is the weather supposed to be changing at all today?

www.wunderground.com...

If you look, they predict cloudy tomorrow. Now how the hell do they know it's going to be cloudy where you are tomorrow? It is possible that they use the high/low pressure systems to predict the weather? If so, can't that same high low pressure affect the persistence of contrail formation?

If you look into the "why" you are seeing those lines and offer up a chance to science, you may find that you aren't being sprayed with bad juice, and it's just contrails/clouds.

Or, there is a sinister plot to block out the sun over you, but leave blue skies over most of the US. (please think about that for a second and then apply that to "why" they are spraying)
edit on 21-6-2014 by network dude because: chemtrails are fantasy

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Those are nice pictures. I am curious. Does that happen all the time, like every day? And is the weather supposed to be changing at all today?

www.wunderground.com...

If you look, they predict cloudy tomorrow. Now how the hell do they know it's going to be cloudy where you are tomorrow? It is possible that they use the high/low pressure systems to predict the weather? If so, can't that same high low pressure affect the persistence of contrail formation?

If you look into the "why" you are seeing those lines and offer up a chance to science, you may find that you aren't being sprayed with bad juice, and it's just contrails/clouds.

Or, there is a sinister plot to block out the sun over you, but leave blue skies over most of the US. (please think about that for a second and then apply that to "why" they are spraying)
Guess they know it's going to be cloudy because there was heavy air traffic that left a lot of "contrails"
It's easier to predict the weather when you create it

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I cannot argue with that logic.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I cannot argue with that logic.
Guess I should have used a different emoticon. I feel somewhat soiled because you agree with me

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Don't worry, it was sarcasm. You're still just fine.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Aluminum, barium, strontium. The man who patented this had since worked to keep it from being dumped in our skies, so they put him in prison for whatever reason... probably national security reasons, but it's really for corporate profits. Those pigs continue to milk us for taxes for something that really does nothing but destroy the soil and crops.
The patent (sealed now?) is intended to be a mineral mix that can keep suspended in high atmosphere and reflect the sun's low infra-red wavelengths (heat), to reduce global warming.
It is a natural event for the sun to enter what is called a solar maximum as it passes through the galactic axis. Before passing mid 2007, it lost it's north and south poles during a routine 11 year pole flip. Now it has 10 poles ; 5 above and 5 below the equator we can plainly see. A radical change! (This really should scare everyone). But fear not; this cycle I have tracked in history. Blue hole stalactites and stalagmites show the cycle, because more often than not, a huge sandstorm engulfs the earth just before a physical earth axis flip of 120 degrees for which there is evidence almost everywhere proving it. Just one is in Florida's 13,000 year coral and oolite which shows fossilized arctic plankton lived just 13,000 years ago there.
I've made 3d models and posted them on my youtube channel "mikefromspace" ; accurate to within a few miles.

So are chemtrails bad? Yes , they poison the soil and kill crops.
Should they be stopped? Yes; let the sea rise. All they can do is delay this by about a year at best.
How can they be stopped? Simple; make it cost the corp more to dump this stuff than it's worth. Their aircraft can be lost without harming anyone. If you catch a thief stealing from your neighbor, do you simply let him walk if there are no cops around or cops that would even do anything?
George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, etc..etc... all instilled a spirit into the Constitution which gave us control and gave us more importantly; instruction. What to do incase our government went out of control. For this fear they had of the previous government they fled from, they did create this NEW country, yet so many of the old pagan ways have returned so quickly as we fell asleep!
My great great great grandfather, Benjamin Franklin, is rolling in his grave.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Chemtrails are when you talk about them in my country you will be put away so pretend they do not exist.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: OFFTHEGRID

"Chemtrails" are the product of ignorance and magical thinking. When people do not understand what they are seeing, they can be frightened, and invent explanations to justify that fear:

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: dirkhenry
Chemtrails are when you talk about them in my country you will be put away so pretend they do not exist.

Only if you talk about them naked in a public place.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Well, to the naysayers it is just condensation that happens when "conditions" are "just right"........But if that is the case, these "conditions" must be "just right" about every damn day here at my location.

I used to think these aircraft were spraying stuff ,too, but after seeing all manner aircraft creating these trails, I now have formed a different opinion on how this is happening. I postulate that the air is being "seeded" at higher altitudes by something, and when aircraft fly through it, they disturb its makeup and create these trails. This would explain why nearly all aircraft can produce them. And on top of that, I dont think you will be able to verify any known chemicals through analysis.

So what is going on and what purpose does it serve to haze out the entire sky on a daily basis? In my opinion, it has nothing to do with climate change and everything to do with obfuscation. So what is being hidden?

When you come to the conclusion that our skies are full of entities flying about, we can also surmise that there may be something going on they dont want us to see. I have seen many videos of "orbs" becoming visible in our light spectrum, and they also produce a by-product when they release other orbs that looks an awful lot like the chemtrail haze. Whatever they are doing, they do not want to be seen, and they lay a blanket of haze by seeding the upper atmosphere with something that creates the "chemtrails" when aircraft fly through them.

Just my .02 , crazy as it may seem, but I can tell you one thing with certainty, there are things flying around out there that your government doesnt want you to know about. And I dont build on a foundation unless I know it is a sure thing. The orb phenomena is real, you can take that to the bank.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Believing in chemtrails distract you from reality: hubpages.com...

It's time to wake up.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Jessie, as a former Machinery Technician in the Coast Guard. IMO the chem trail is caused my the simple cold air passing through a hot jet engine. This cause the trail to form out the exhaust a few feet past the end of the jet engine. I have seen test footage of jet engines on a test bed when it is extremely cold outside making the same exhaust trail. These trails have been around since we started using jet engines on military and civilian air craft.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
So the government, corporations or whatever it are releasing these chemtrails above us right? I still haven't heard any reasonable proof of this and I've been in Aviation for about 8 years now. If you truly do believe this then why wouldn't you leave the country then? If I believed something like this I would take my family as far away as possible from these chemtrails.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: OFFTHEGRID

I have never heard of chem trails what is a chem trail?

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Man from all the information I have read, I can't come to anyone conclusion. If I were to stretch and make an assumption, maybe to block the energy that would bring the life on this planet to ascension.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join