Chemtrails- What are they?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesseVentura
That's true, and you may be completely correct. Chemtrails are real...

And

... Maybe it'll come out that it is all true, but I think the NSA is far more probable than chemtrails are.

a reply to: Thisbseth

YEAH!!! er...wait a minute...er...what the hell???

Is this some sort of campaign speechifying?

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

Those are nice pictures. I am curious. Does that happen all the time, like every day? And is the weather supposed to be changing at all today?

www.wunderground.com...

If you look, they predict cloudy tomorrow. Now how the hell do they know it's going to be cloudy where you are tomorrow? It is possible that they use the high/low pressure systems to predict the weather? If so, can't that same high low pressure affect the persistence of contrail formation?

If you look into the "why" you are seeing those lines and offer up a chance to science, you may find that you aren't being sprayed with bad juice, and it's just contrails/clouds.

Or, there is a sinister plot to block out the sun over you, but leave blue skies over most of the US. (please think about that for a second and then apply that to "why" they are spraying)
edit on 21-6-2014 by network dude because: chemtrails are fantasy

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Those are nice pictures. I am curious. Does that happen all the time, like every day? And is the weather supposed to be changing at all today?

www.wunderground.com...

If you look, they predict cloudy tomorrow. Now how the hell do they know it's going to be cloudy where you are tomorrow? It is possible that they use the high/low pressure systems to predict the weather? If so, can't that same high low pressure affect the persistence of contrail formation?

If you look into the "why" you are seeing those lines and offer up a chance to science, you may find that you aren't being sprayed with bad juice, and it's just contrails/clouds.

Or, there is a sinister plot to block out the sun over you, but leave blue skies over most of the US. (please think about that for a second and then apply that to "why" they are spraying)
Guess they know it's going to be cloudy because there was heavy air traffic that left a lot of "contrails"
It's easier to predict the weather when you create it

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I cannot argue with that logic.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I cannot argue with that logic.
Guess I should have used a different emoticon. I feel somewhat soiled because you agree with me

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Don't worry, it was sarcasm. You're still just fine.

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join