It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Lanza's right back pocket was completely torn. He couldn't have carried 2 magazines in it.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 6/17/2014 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus
a reply to: MotherMayEye

additionally, i gotta ask you again, do you own a pair of these trousers? it's not hard to unbutton quickly, when you're familiar with the mechanism...

Yes. And I own shorts with similar back pockets.

Not only that, but I have been buttoning and unbottoning things since I was, like, 3. I'm kind of an expert, not to toot my own horn. I am, therefore, aware there is a degree of inconvenience to it...hence the invention of snaps.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

ok, then, if you own a pair of the trousers in question, then how can you be so unfamiliar with their construction, as to make the assertion you made in your opening post?

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

ok, then, if you own a pair of the trousers in question, then how can you be so unfamiliar with their construction, as to make the assertion you made in your opening post?

Dude, they are cargo pants. There's no mystery as to their construction.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Interesting though all this is - has anyone considered the possibility that some weird little scumbag just decided to shoot up a load of kids because doing so, very briefly, gave him a feeling of vengeful power and notoriety ahead of his planned suicide?

Obviously the whole thing was staged to grab your guns or whatever, but I don't think it's beyond the realms of possibility that someone experiencing a psychotic break with reality might have done such a thing.

Just a thought to throw into the mix - crazy as it sounds.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: KingIcarus
Interesting though all this is - has anyone considered the possibility that some weird little scumbag just decided to shoot up a load of kids because doing so, very briefly, gave him a feeling of vengeful power and notoriety ahead of his planned suicide?

Obviously the whole thing was staged to grab your guns or whatever, but I don't think it's beyond the realms of possibility that someone experiencing a psychotic break with reality might have done such a thing.

Just a thought to throw into the mix - crazy as it sounds.

Considering how the murders have been politicized, there are others who might have had more convincing and substantive motive. Without a trial, Adam Lanza has not been convicted of these crimes. The evidence has not been heard by a court of law.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
LOL shills, oh ya so many of them in this thread!

Finally, we agree.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ThinkYouSpeak

This is evidence he was setup.

he died upside down? Why kill yourself upside down? Maybe the real gunmen dumped his body that way.

typical improbable suicide based on the entrance wound and the posture of the body.(shooting themselves multiple times in the head is next to impossible just as impossible as shooting yourself in the back of the head while upside down)

no blood on clothes.

no video surveillance of him entering the school.

no video surveillance of him driving the car.

no witnesses that actually saw his face.

multiple gunmen being reported at the scene.

how could he afford all this ammo/guns and not throw up a red flag in the system."Citizen criminals" can't buy that much firepower without drawing legit interest from local leo and FBI.

Total bovine feces.

Nothing. just take the media's word for it.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

that's all i really needed to see..

this single statement tells me you are completely out of your depth, and are just grasping at whatever you think will hold...

no, they are not "cargo pants"...they are a "tactical" variant of BDU trousers. they're manufactured by Proper, who has (or had) a contract with the D.O.D. to manufacture combat attire for the U.S. armed services.

they are significantly different from the regular civilian "cargo pants", in both material, AND construction.

since you think they're just regular cargo pants, that tells me you don't actually have a pair of the trousers in question, and therefore, have no idea wtf you're on about...whereas, i actually DO own a pair, and have torn them in a similar fashion, so i DO actually know what i'm talking about.

this is such a stupid goddamn argument...

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
*snip*

And this is no conspiracy forum, it's the opposite.

ORLY?

could have fooled me...

Doesn't take a genius to see what this place is really all about.

this place is about denying ignorance...you should try it some time..

a tear in the ass of a pair of trousers isn't proof of anything other than there is a tear in the ass of that pair of trousers..there is A LOT wrong with the official version of events, and the official final report....i think you're trying too hard to see things, and are making a big fuss over nothing..
edit on 6/22/2014 by maria_stardust because: removed graphic

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: KingIcarus

this is also entirely possible....

it could be that the guy really did just lose it one day, and did everything they say he did...and then the scumbag politicians glommed onto it like a bad case of crabs..because, apparently, using dead kids to further one's career is what all the COOL political hacks are doing these days...

i guess it's considered stylish in political circles, to dangle corpses in front of people, until you successfully guilt them into supporting policies that are against their interests....

you make a fair point....i think the truth lies somewhere in the middle(as is often the case)...between the (various)conspiracy theories, and what you suggested...

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

go back a page or two, i addressed that...the shirts are soaked in blood...whoever was wearing those shirts, is most likely very dead...

they're identified as the shooter's clothes, so make of that what you will..
edit on 6-17-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ThinkYouSpeak
While it is true that many head wounds bleed profusely, it is not a necessary thing. I have seen head wounds that bled so badly, even wrapped in towels, blue pads on the bed, and compression dressings, there was a huge puddle of blood under the bed. They had four simultaneous IV's running, one in each arm, one each side of the groin, with blood running in full speed, nurses even compressing the bags, yet, the patient bled much faster than they could get the blood in. There are major arteries in the brain, and a place where they all come together, called the Circle of Willis. This happens to alao be a location of anyeurisms, as well as major stroke blockages. Once these arteries are severed by trauma, a head wound can mean sudden death if the patient is not treated quickly, and the arteries repaired quickly, the patient will die. If it is irreparable, the transfusions are stopped, and the patient dies quickly.

However, not all head wounds are equal. I have also seen what amounts to self cauteruzing head wounds from point blank gunshots, where there is hardly any blood. The gunshot itself is fatal, the bullet fragments, and literally rips the brain to shreds, but the blood release is quite minimal. Simply the trauma is enough, or, even sometimes, the blood stays inside the cranium, pooling and forming a clot, or hematoma.

Evacuation of the hematoma is necessary, as it puts pressure on the brain, but it also restarts the bleed. Not all bleeds are arterial. They can be venous, as well.

Basically, someone being shot in the head doesn't require a ridiculous scenario of them being suspended upside down to protect the clothing. I get the sarcasm with which it was intended, but I was hoping that someone would explain this. Since they haven't I opted to.

A little anatomy, and understanding that the heat that causes powder burns can also be somewhat cauterizing is all it takes. Also, ask anyone who ever fired a weapon. The barrel is hot, even after one shot.

edit on 21-6-2014 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Libertygal

-poke-

lol, how could you miss the post RIGHT above your own?

i addressed this already, the shirts are soaked...

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

-poke-

lol, how could you miss the post RIGHT above your own?

i addressed this already, the shirts are soaked...

I didn't miss it. I was specifically more addressing the pants. Some people expect him to have been covered head to toe in blood because he was shot in the head, and I was simply pointing out that all head wounds are not created equal. They can bleed a little, moderately, or a lot, and no one except a doctor or person performing the autospy post mortem can declare anything, without seeing the internal damage in the brain.

Making blanket statements, such as his pants would have been soaked in blood are kind of silly, because no one can know without having seen the scene, and the headwound.

Thanks, though. I think?

edit on 21-6-2014 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

actually, the argument was even MORE silly, because he was asserting that there was no blood anywhere...i mean, expecting the pants to be soaked is retarded, because there are so many conditions that would need to be satisfied, for that to happen...it's just not realistic...

the shirts being soaked seems about right for the conditions...but you're right...blanket statements usually aren't any good...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join