It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Lanza's right back pocket was completely torn. He couldn't have carried 2 magazines in it.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I dunno... I've held lots of things in pockets that were torn more than this one seems to be... Although this could be a legit discrepancy, I think there's already been stronger points for at least questioning the official story, so this one shouldn't be dwelled on too much...

Hmm... While typing the above, I thought about the rip a little more, and I wonder why it's the interior wall that was ripped... If it's on the right side, I'd use my right hand to grab it, and I don't think the inside seam would rip, rather the one closer to his right side... That being said, I've totally grabbed something out of pockets with the opposite side's hand, but it usually isn't with too much ease... So, supposedly, he probably ripped it while trying to grab clips with his left hand. I wonder if he was left handed. (Anyone?) Even if that's the case, not too many people can rip clothes easily, much less "tactical" gear clothing (I would think) (and I don't know the intricacies of the story). Then again, he was carrying all that gear. Gotta be pretty strong for his size... Okay, I've cleared up nothing. My bad.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: japhrimu
...Hmm... While typing the above, I thought about the rip a little more, and I wonder why it's the interior wall that was ripped... If it's on the right side, I'd use my right hand to grab it, and I don't think the inside seam would rip, rather the one closer to his right side... That being said, I've totally grabbed something out of pockets with the opposite side's hand, but it usually isn't with too much ease... So, supposedly, he probably ripped it while trying to grab clips with his left hand. ...

Just quoted that portion that I would like to address...

If he was reaching for more ammo with his left hand...he had two magazine clips in the left rear pocket (according to the same set of pictures that were linked in the OP).
I'm sure it's possible...but don't consider it likely.

When investigating a matter with many inconsistencies...you never know which one might provide (or - provide the clue that leads to) the answer/solution. So - in my opinion, every question mark should be examined until...satisfied.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I'd have to venture a guess that the police tore or cut it searching him.
Cops don't want to stick their hands into someone pocket during a search, especially if they don't know what is in it. That is why they glove up, and will ask if you have anything sharp on you before they search you. It just makes common sense in this case that they tear or cut the pocket to get to what is inside it, as they obviously couldn't ask him what it was. They have do idea if there is an uncapped syringe in there, a knife, who knows.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: defcon5
I'd have to venture a guess that the police tore or cut it searching him.
Cops don't want to stick their hands into someone pocket during a search, especially if they don't know what is in it.....

Maybe so...
But - if that was the reasoning...why not the left rear pocket, as well...seeing that they claim it contained an identical 'payload'?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: WanDash
I really don't follow the SH thing, so I was just making a guess.
Could be something as simple as they were protruding out one pocket and not out the other.
Not everything is a conspiracy, and occam's razor should always be in effect.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Hmmm lets think about this..tore while pulling the mags out of his pocket maybee??
2nd

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: defcon5
I really don't follow the SH thing, so I was just making a guess.
Could be something as simple as they were protruding out one pocket and not out the other.
Not everything is a conspiracy, and occam's razor should always be in effect.

I can't say that I follow the SH thing either. I just viewed all the pic's posted in the OP.
And, just because I have found no answers in this thread to handle the question roundly, does not mean I count everything a conspiracy.
Conversely, however, Occam's Razor only seems to be held as the most applicable work-through...when it supports the official story... And, I have problems with that.
Thanks for the reply, though.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Hmmm lets think about this..tore while pulling the mags out of his pocket maybee??
2nd

...but didn't get them out...?
Well-torn pocket...and...they still didn't come out?
...I will give you 'maybee'...

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I don't really know the official story, just telling you what I know from being around police officers.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanDash
a reply to: Sremmos80
Too many unknowns (vagaries) to assess the relevant issues appropriately.
I can agree with "could have been"s, as long as they are thus qualified.
If, however, he had gone to the trouble of digging for the clips & tearing the pocket, determined to get them ---- they would have become easily accessible...after the tear...leaving no reason to 'switch to Plan B'.

If he was using "clips" they would have just been attached to the material of the pocket,if he was using MAGAZINES however they would have just fallen out!

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: defcon5
Thanks defcon5
When I entered this thread, I was counting the evidence weak.
But, as yet, I've not seen an answer that seems to 'flow' with the rest of the Official Story, sufficient to give me enough comfort to move on, and let this slide.
I am not saying/claiming that there is anything to it... As stated earlier - there are too many vagaries to come to any conclusions...so anytime someone offers a possible answer, I throw questions at it, to see how well it stands up.
Thanks again.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sunwolf
Well thanks.
I have no weapons. Don't know the difference between a clip and a magazine. Perhaps you could look at the pictures provided and educate me on what is shown.
Thanks.

edit on 6/16/2014 by WanDash because: change

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

You know entirely what he meant. Not everyone has the pet peeve of clip vs magazine.
And clips would not be attached, a clip is a stripper clip and it used to hold ammo while it is crated. It would not be attached to his material.

edit on thMon, 16 Jun 2014 23:44:48 -0500America/Chicago620144880 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Those are magazines.Clips are pieces of metal to load magazines.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Appreciate the education.
Don't know that I'll ever need to know that past this conversation...but, should I...I hope I remember.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Well - I surely wouldn't want to be known as a 'gun goof'...but - already am, by those acquaintances who want to show me their collections...and I try to act impressed, but really don't know what I'm impressed at/with.
I was given a single-shot .22 rifle for my 12th birthday... The .22 disappeared from my possession 3 or more decades ago.
Nevertheless - Thanks for the reference material/s.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Hi Guys,
This is my debut post on ATS but I've been an avid observer of this site since Xmas & have an interest in Sandy Hook as I believe there's allot that doesn't add up, anyway were there any finger prints from Adam Lanzar found on the cartridges?
His DNA on the pants?
Apparently he was lightly framed only weighing 50 odd kilos?
Those pants seem too big for him?

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus
a reply to: Char-Lee

actually...if you look at the pants, you can see what look like "reinforcements" for binder paper...they use them to mark blood spatter.

and "ThinkYouSpeak"...if you pay attention to the evidence photos, you'll find that his black t-shirt, and black polo that he was wearing, are soaked in blood...i hafta assume the same is true of the vest is was said to be wearing..but since there isn't a photo of it(it was, for whatever reason, one of the redacted photos), i can only speculate about that particular item. however, given that both shirts were soaked, it can be reasonably assumed that the same would be true of that item.

Having shot all those people including the bloody murder of his Mother, dozens of times each well yes i guess these look covered in blood...

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Where is the proof that he walked in with a torn pocket?

Whose to say he didn't rip it when trying to grab them from his pocket.

True but then their official statement of finding them in his pocket, wouldn't be true would it? After the event, when all this was evidence, they found it in his pocket, when they couldn't have, for that pocket was ripped.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join