It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Lanza's right back pocket was completely torn. He couldn't have carried 2 magazines in it.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
How could Adam Lanza carry these TWO 10mm, 14 round magazines in his right back pocket? The right back pocket was torn completely open and could not possibly carry two magazines.

Content of Adam Lanza's two back pockets per the evidence photos:

i59.tinypic.com...
i60.tinypic.com...

Photos of Adam Lanza's back pockets per the evidence photos:
i58.tinypic.com...
i59.tinypic.com...
i60.tinypic.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

here is a link to a larger pic: oi57.tinypic.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

It could have been torn later on, could it not?

Occam's razor, you know..

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Show us a picture of him in those same pants as he is walking into that school.

It is what it is, move on.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Show us a picture of him in those same pants as he is walking into that school.

It is what it is, move on.

These are the pants that investigators say he was wearing when he walked into that school. The photos I refer to are official evidence photos.

You move on.
edit on 16-6-2014 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

It could have been torn later on, could it not?

Occam's razor, you know..

Nope. They found the magazines in the right back pocket according to the evidence photos. What "later on?"

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Where is the proof that he walked in with a torn pocket?

Whose to say he didn't rip it when trying to grab them from his pocket.

edit on 16-6-2014 by thesaneone because: Add

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Wheres any proof that any of this happened the way we're being told?

Back on topic, let us address the elephant in the room.

Where are the blood soaked stains from his headshot "suicide" i'm sorry but blood would be all over every article of clothing he was wearing...unless this classroom is built to troll certified™ code, where the floor is built on a slope like a gd damn ski resort designed to train all of those precious toddlers to be mountaineers and he was laying with head considerably below his legs as if he was in a inversion machine..in which case we would expect some blood splatter not pooling.

but no, this isn't Disney or Pixar animations...the classroom was flat! maybe they bought carpeting designed to soak up massive amounts of blood and wick it away from clothing? yep that's the one.
edit on 6/16/2014 by ThinkYouSpeak because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/16/2014 by ThinkYouSpeak because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/16/2014 by ThinkYouSpeak because: img

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Whose to say he didn't rip it when trying to grab them from his pocket.

Then they would have fallen out and would not have been found in the pocket by investigators.

edit on 16-6-2014 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

It is possible and more realistic to believe that he tore them when reaching for them considering that they are still loaded.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Or they could have stayed in his pocket... and by that i mean the weight of the magazines keeping them in the pocket. Hard to tell how really tore it is with the pants folding over and what not.
also could have been lazy labeling, or they could classify the cargo pockets as rear pockets.
I would say tho it is hard to say that it tore with reach, i guess it could have caught a door or something tho.
Some what interesting tho

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

It is possible and more realistic to believe that he tore them when reaching for them considering that they are still loaded.

And AGAIN, the magazines would have fallen out and investigators would not have found them in his right back pocket. But they say they found those two magazines in that completely ripped open back pocket.

Impossible.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Or they could have stayed in his pocket... and by that i mean the weight of the magazines keeping them in the pocket. Hard to tell how really tore it is with the pants folding over and what not.
also could have been lazy labeling, or they could classify the cargo pockets as rear pockets.
I would say tho it is hard to say that it tore with reach, i guess it could have caught a door or something tho.
Some what interesting tho

Ok. So if they are that bad at collecting and labeling evidence, then there is no reason to trust anything about the 'official' story. Incompetence or lies, either way, the story is bunk.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

....or they could classify the cargo pockets as rear pockets.

Actually, other ammunition was labeled as found in the cargo pockets. So no on that, too. See the original post for the full evidence photo file.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Also amazing not a spot on the pants, do they have a front view?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Incompetence has been accepted before in the past so no reason for that to change now.
And again i was just offering a possible reason,not a for sure answer.
And you keep saying it was completely torn, not sure how you can say that with the pics you supplied, the fold over blocks the vision of the rest of the pocket.
It is interesting tho.
And again, weight could have kept them in the pocket if they were positioned correctly. 14 rounds will have some weight to it.
The ripping of the pocket due to a reach does sound strange since that ammo was never used so it would be weird if he was reaching for it.
ETA: took out part about cargo pockets
edit on thMon, 16 Jun 2014 18:06:00 -0500America/Chicago620140080 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Perhaps the pocket was opened up like that by investigators, to ensure that the magazines which were stuffed in there, were not some sort of disguised explosive, some kind of IED designed to go off if removed from the pocket?

Now I look at those trousers again, a thought occurs. Is it possible, that the pocket in question was in fact deeper than the length of those magazines? If so, then the pocket may have been ripped by Lanza himself, in order to make it easier to reach into the space and pull out a magazine. If the magazines were shorter than the depth of the pocket, they could have been prone to slipping beneath the top of the pocket, and getting too far inside to be easily accessed. This would make modifying the pocket a must, if one was obsessed with the idea of being able to reach for, and gain purchase on its contents.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

actually...if you look at the pants, you can see what look like "reinforcements" for binder paper...they use them to mark blood spatter.

and "ThinkYouSpeak"...if you pay attention to the evidence photos, you'll find that his black t-shirt, and black polo that he was wearing, are soaked in blood...i hafta assume the same is true of the vest is was said to be wearing..but since there isn't a photo of it(it was, for whatever reason, one of the redacted photos), i can only speculate about that particular item. however, given that both shirts were soaked, it can be reasonably assumed that the same would be true of that item.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Does it really matter?
The schoolhouse (evidence) has been destroyed in front of the whole world under the pretense of "moving on with life"...
I still believe the multiple shooter theory and nobody will ever be able to disprove my theory either.
Since when do cops play fisherman and catch and release?
Too many little details left unaddressed.
But hey we let the events happen, so who really cares?
Best off home schooling your kids folks.
If you truly care anyway.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

...And you keep saying it was completely torn, not sure how you can say that with the pics you supplied, the fold over blocks the vision of the rest of the pocket.
It is interesting tho.
And again, weight could have kept them in the pocket if they were positioned correctly. 14 rounds will have some weight to it.
The ripping of the pocket due to a reach does sound strange since that ammo was never used so it would be weird if he was reaching for it.
ETA: took out part about cargo pockets

I agree with these points. The photos do not give adequate evidence of 'how torn' the pockets are/were.

Although - I can't imagine anyone positioning those two clips in that pocket (in the torn state)...with an expectation of actually needing them...

And further - if, as was suggested, he tore the pocket while reaching for the clips...gotta wonder how one or both didn't fall out as a result (or - with almost any subsequent movement).

Also - If I was trying to get something out of a pocket...and tore the pocket in the process...I wouldn't just move on to other chores --- especially, if I had been grabbing/clawing/whatever intensely enough to rip the fabric.
edit on 6/16/2014 by WanDash because: tense

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join