It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need a great name!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SallieSunshine

LOL ....LOL... No No not Tena .... That's a brand of ladies personal hygiene

products ....

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Oh it must be European or South American? I've never heard of it.

Sal

originally posted by: eletheia
a reply to: SallieSunshine

LOL ....LOL... No No not Tena .... That's a brand of ladies personal hygiene

products ....

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Well I have added a new name to the mix. Bit, this way when I am mad at her I can finish the name lol someone on here gave me that idea.

So what does everyone think about little bit? She is very tiny for her age.

Stari

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

If you say it like Forrest Gump, yeah it's more than one syllable.

If you trust the wordcalc.com, which uses the traditional measurement (number of pronounced vowels, which doesn't include Y) "Izzy" is one syllable.
edit on 18-6-2014 by stutteringp0et because: clarification

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stari
Ok I got some great names from you guys, thanks so much!!

I really like Ki, I had cleo on my list of names. Catlantis is a really good name but seems to be quite a mouthful especially when I am mad at her which I am sure will happen.

This is her nose, I hope she keeps her blue eyes but I do understand that she may lose them.

Stari:

Glad to hear she is home, and I agree with Seentoomuch, that you should to try and keep her separate from the "established" cat for a few days. The towel/blanket trick goes both ways, give each cat something with the other's scent on it. Also, I would make a big fuss over your current kitty much the same as with an older brother or sister so there is no jealousy or territory issues.

If her markings deepen and the nose colour does go brown you could always nick name her "Suck-up" just for a laugh.

Namaste,
YogaGinns
edit on 18-6-2014 by YogaGinns because: spelling

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Mab
Gaia
Myth

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
UPDATE:
Well today went really good with the two cats. Last night I placed the kitten inside the big cage with two towels for her to lay on and her kitty litter. They said at the animal shelter not to give her a lot of food and water last night because she had been spayed before I brought her home. This morning I saw that she did use her litter box, I wasn't sure if she would or not. I also decided since my boyfriend was home all week to go ahead and not place one in another room. I didn't want the older cat to think he was being punished and I wanted the kitten to get used to us and the house. The two cats got along great today except for a few times Nim the older cat got a little rough but the kitten (lil bit) was holding her own. Then she mostly slept this evening. She is so cute. And all day she used Nims litter box. lol

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stari
The two cats got along great today except for a few times Nim the older cat got a little rough but the kitten (lil bit) was holding her own. Then she mostly slept this evening. She is so cute. And all day she used Nims litter box. lol

Sounds like a good day, and have you decided on "lil Bit" as her name? I like it, goes with Nim .... Nim Bit.

You may want to keep both litter boxes available and maybe in different areas. Nim might take offense to sharing the one box and start doing his business where you don't want it to happen. We had a wonderful cat that had to be put down because she began spraying on everything, too highly bred. Miss her dearly though.

Namaste,
YogaGinns

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Stari

Freya / Bridget / I think they are celtic goddesses - she is beautiful btw

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
what about " Spok " .. my now departed spok would be proud
... She was 18
and liked being called spok ... or anything really when it came to dinner time
.. your kitten does have big ears
beautiful by the way... as i finish typing this it just occurred to me that white cats can have hearing problems ? sorry to say, do you know about that ? ..good luck with the name

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I like "Pakhet"
– she who tears, deity of merged aspects of Sekhmet and Bast, cult center at Beni Hasan where north and south met – lioness protector,

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
How about "Nut" (pronounced as "Newt" according to some)? It's cute (like her) and fun when people see the spelling as you can explain why it's pronounced the way it is, and that she is still a little nut sometimes or goes kitty bonkers nuts sometimes! :-)

She is a cute little kitty - then again there is no other kind! :-)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Stari

I was thinking of how cool it would be to have a screen name of "Pharaoh" maybe you could try that. It is kind of coincidental that I was thinking of that name earlier today. Your cat looks Egyptian.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join