It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 30 Ghost Sightings Caught on Tape

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
a reply to: lifemonkey

You should call in a medium to help this child cross over. Imagine being a small child, lost, begging for help, but no one pays any attention to you.

I would love to hear some of your experiences on my paranormal thread, if you'd like to share. (Click on my signature)

No need to feel shy. Over 230 pages of people sharing there without ridicule, so hop on over and let's hear what you have to tell.

I believe I've shared in there on my old account about it - It was about since I was a child seeing a girl ghost that I believe followed me from my old house where I lived with an abusive mother and step-father .. I'm going to take a look in that thread and see if I can find it anywhere.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

One is interesting. The motion seems wrong for a reflection.

Two, hard to say.

Three is too blurry to say with any certainty that it isn't just a person.

Four seems to have some camera issue, so the faint whatever can't be considered a "ghost", IMO.

Five is very blurry, and could be someone in fog. Hard to say there.

Six, everything is blurry, and there is fire; not sure where the "ghost" is in that one.

Seven is odd, for certain. I want to say it's a person, but there is a definite "ick" factor to the image.

In eight, why do the lights go on and off? Seems to be no reason, so I suspect "fake" there.

Nine could be a reflection of someone off camera, easily, or someone behind some of that thick tile glass, or something similar.

Ten is strange, for certain, but why is there a camera in that location? Were they looking for something ghostly?

Eleven is too blurry to be taken seriously. The trees look "ghost-like" as much as the figure.

Twelve could be light reflecting from wherever.

Thirteen looks cool, but I suspect it's an effect created by some masking method or other. Someone more familiar with such things could probably name a way to do that. It looks almost too clear, but that isn't proof it's fake. i am suspicious, but I can't really say why.

Fourteen is very blurry, for no good reason, and too "classic" (lady in white, anyone?) to take seriously. Why the blur? Heck, why the blur in so many of these? They seem to be security cams, and they can't be focused better than that? Someone in the woods, sure, but a stationary security cam? Seems unlikely they'd all be that bad, on all the ones with a 'ghost". The hotel stuff (your other thread) wasn't blurry like that!

Sixteen is creepy! I'd like to call it "dark pixelation" - something I have seen when shooting video of a darkened doorway, but the "lights" are too weird. Watching them move gives me a chill, and I accept that as evidence, as much as anything else.

Seventeen is obviously some real footage, and more than a little spooky! It's like something is following her, that she can't see. Definitely interesting.

Eighteen, I call fake. A shadow, then the door closes? I don't see the "figure" they claim. Too easy to fake. Sure it COULD be real, and I have seen something move I KNOW no one faked, but it's too easily discredited to be good footage.

Nineteen looks like a blurry shadow to me. Again, why the blur in the "ghost" area?

Twenty.......hmmmm! Interesting footage! The "ghost" jerks at one point, and the camera timer does NOT glitch. Checked that several times. very good footage. If it's fake, I am impressed. Seems authentic. The exit was a surprise, too.

Twenty-one, I see nothing, really.

Twenty-two is interesting. Anyone know a way to make such an effect? Possible fake, because of the location. Possibly not, because of the location. Hard to say on this one. Mixed reaction.

What are we seeing in twenty-three? A blurry mourner is what I see, and a camera fade.

Twenty-four is a bust; nothing but pixels.

Twenty-five looks like a blurry person walking away from a car, in reverse. I call hoax on that one.

The thing in twenty-six looks very short. Odd.

Twenty seven, no idea what we are supposed to be seeing. If something is there, I missed it. The way it's chopped up in time segments makes me suspicious, anyway.

Where is the ghost in twenty-eight? I see a blurry video of a woman going to what seems to be a vending machine.

Twenty-nine is just a flashlight.

Thirty seems interesting, but I noticed a bright light before the "shadow person" they focus in, and replay, and they ignore the light. Why? I suspect they know it's a light source to create the "shadow person" for the video.

Mixed bag, overall, but an interesting collection. S&F for that. Nice to have several together to watch. Some are definitely odd enough to give another look.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thefarmer
Look at the hotel one from a thread earlier on today, that's a good vid

Well, everyone there is calling it a fake. It does seem to be staged, but I think they did a good job with the ghostly image, if it is.

I don't think that's necessarily a fake. Check my comments there. Good video, IMO. Could be fake, but not for the reasons listed by many. Very possibly real, too. Better than some of these, though some are pretty good here as well.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: lifemonkey
Love videos like these - I've tried my best to capture footage of whatever is haunting the home I live in now, and have only come by weird lights flying around - Not dust orbs though, these kind of shine blue.
I have lost the footage on an old computer though, as th is was years ago - I do however, have an evp recording of what sound like a child saying, "Can you please save me?"
Very creepy.
Last night I had some very creepy things happen to me, and I'm debating doing some EVP again tonight, it has been years since I ever did that.
I just get creeped out when I hear a voice in the recordings besides my own, since I live here.

Be careful with that; it could be considered an invitation. I'd recommend ordering whatever out, and otherwise leaving it be. I have been in some spooky places in the past, but not for some time. I don't have anything now, and don't think I will any longer. They know they aren't welcome.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Thank you for posting your analogy on the video.
I agree that some look fake, or too blurry to tell what's there, but some look real. A "mixed bad", as you said.

Glad you like it.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   

But, he said it was a child's voice asking for help. I do know of some cases where demons will appear, or talk, as a child to make the person feel less threatened, but that isn't always the case. Maybe this child needs help to escape whatever else is there.

I think a medium should come in and communicate with the ghost child, and help him/her cross over, or see what exactly is going on there.

edit on 6/17/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Im telling ya, When I die, I want to become a earth-wondering spirit, Just for a bit. Just to have some fun before being sent off to whatever, wherever awaits me after this thing that we call 'life'. I'm not saying I'll go around creepily singing ICP - Miracles while 'redecorating' their house, or throwing their Toyota Prius through their living room window while they are watching the Superbowl, but then again, I ain't saying that I wont.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AnarchistoOfTheNorth

You may get your wish. I heard a medium once say that we all hang around for at least 3 days before we cross over, or longer if we choose to become earthbound spirits.
We all get to watch our own funeral before we go too.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Video #10 was the best. It doesn't look like much, but looks very much like what I've personally seen before. And the video with what appears to be a child running in between rooms in a hallway.

The video with the Sun logo was obviously a bug on the camera lens.

The Stonehenge video was interesting.

The first few videos appeared to be smoke from a cigarette (or whatever).

A few others looked legit while some looked too good, and some didn't seem to show anything at all aside from some pixel shifts.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Pretty creepy stuff. I have to wonder why a camera was facing these spots in people's homes in the first place though..

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: oldetimehockey4

Maybe because they had previous activity, and wanted to capture something on film, like many people here suggest people do.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Thank you for posting your analogy on the video.
I agree that some look fake, or too blurry to tell what's there, but some look real. A "mixed bad", as you said.

Glad you like it.

Mixed, but still a good watch. The blurry ones could be real, but there is no way to know! Even the worst camera ought to be better than that. Still, I had an old digital that simply would not take a clear pic for anything. I know cell phone videos can go out of focus, too.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   

But, he said it was a child's voice asking for help. I do know of some cases where demons will appear, or talk, as a child to make the person feel less threatened, but that isn't always the case. Maybe this child needs help to escape whatever else is there.

I think a medium should come in and communicate with the ghost child, and help him/her cross over, or see what exactly is going on there.

It sounded like a child. Doesn't mean it was one. I don't believe a child would be "trapped" here like that. I am 95% convinced no one is, but 5% unsure. A child, though? Seems very unlikely. Children not old enough to understand and make a decision regarding their destination would fall under grace, and be long gone from here.

A medium is an invitation. "Come talk to me.", with no way to know who or what will answer.

Why the 5%, you might wonder? A cat I lost some years back, with particular behaviors, seemed to maybe be around a couple of weeks after he'd died. He had a habit of scratching on the window glass to let us know he wanted in (and always KNEW what room we were in, even if we were silent), and he moved certain ways on the bed if I was there. Heard the window sound a few times, and felt what seemed like him on the bed. Not to touch, mind you; just to compress the bedclothes as he did. Felt like he was there, too. Can't explain that one. He was a pretty special cat. Could have been residual energy, though, not the actual presence. Seems more likely to me. Faded, too.

I wouldn't want to ignore any child in need, but creepy things can appear similar to children. Where we live now, when we first moved in (years back), there was something for a while, that left, that seemed, from the corner of your eye, like one of the kids passing barely in your peripheral vision, when none of the kids were there. My oldest SAW it on my webcam once, and said it looked "sort of" childlike, but very creepy. She sees the nasties, too, and believed that's what it was. Ordered any and all out, and the problem was gone, never to return. So, sounding like a child is almost enough to convince me it's not something he wants to encourage.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735I found the video a little boring but i did like number 20 when she finished cleaning the tables and flew out of the widow i've never seen that before, and oh how sad was the guy sobbing at the grave that was chilling to me poor guy lost his love of his life, well at least he's with whoever it was now rip all

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

interesting video op...bookmarking to watch it later.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I try to be logical about these things but one has to say there are things beyond our full understanding.. i sometimes wonder if this type of "ghost" could be some sort of interdimensional bleeding ? Interesting post thankyou.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join