It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 30 Ghost Sightings Caught on Tape

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This was published on You Tube 8-23-13, but I don't remember seeing it here.
I don't have any information where these videos were taken, but most seem legit. However, there are a few that could have been faked.
Number 7 looks like a gray E.T. to me.
What do you think?

For those who love seeing ghosts, this is for you.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I had to stop and say I like the little guy at 8:53, reminds me of a ghost from 'Ghostbusters'. And at 9:32 he does a Casper. Back to watch the rest.
edit on 16-6-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
there are definitely some good legit videos in the reel. #3 though looks way too well defined for it to be real. i mean if that one's legit, than..dang. but, it really seems too high rez of an outline and everything to be authentic.

the one at stonehenge had me thinking though. the stature on that body was quite small compared to the stones. like it was only 2 feet in height. perhaps that person caught an elemental spirit like a gnome and not really a deceased human spirit. got to keep in mind that not everything in the spirit realm is a human spirit. there are plenty of non-human spirits to go around as well. crazy to think that some of these could be just that...

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Cool vid, I hadn't seen many of those before. Some can be explained but others, like the dark shadowy thing that seemed to linger by the chair, interesting.

Btw, I kept expecting the exorcist chick to come running up to the camera, screaming. The video is silent, so it would be pretty epic had this been the case haha.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Ha! I was waiting for that too.

Glad it didn't happen. I would have jumped out of my seat!

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: WookiepBtw, I kept expecting the exorcist chick to come running up to the camera, screaming. The video is silent, so it would be pretty epic had this been the case haha.

When looking for ghost vids on YouTube, I usually leave the sound off or check the last few seconds first. Because too many end with that jump scare.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735GREAT VIDEOS BUT FINDING THEM IN PERSON IS A WHOLE LOT BETTER. I TRY TO GO GHOST HUNTING ATLEAST ONCE A MONTH

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Fake or not, most of these vids gave me the chills. Especially #3 & #7. S&F.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Look at the hotel one from a thread earlier on today, that's a good vid

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: jlj007
a reply to: sled735GREAT VIDEOS BUT FINDING THEM IN PERSON IS A WHOLE LOT BETTER. I TRY TO GO GHOST HUNTING ATLEAST ONCE A MONTH

I need not look any further than my house.
Although, I think the little old lady that used to live in my closet has moved on in the past few months. I haven't had any activity in awhile.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thefarmer
Look at the hotel one from a thread earlier on today, that's a good vid

Well, everyone there is calling it a fake. It does seem to be staged, but I think they did a good job with the ghostly image, if it is.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Yeh agree it looks staged but none the less it looked pretty good

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

I wonder if some of the vids might be people caught on cam having an astral walkabout. One or two seem to be people that look like they are sleep walking. Why assume they are departed ghosts. Although some might be.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

There was a member that posted in one of my threads, probably my paranormal thread (see my signature), that they had an OBE one night and ended up at someone's house. He said the person seemed to be able to see him; she looked very frightened!

So, yes, I would say in some cases it could be the souls of the living.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

There was a member that posted in one of my threads, probably my paranormal thread (see my signature), that they had an OBE one night and ended up at someone's house. He said the person seemed to be able to see him; she looked very frightened!

So, yes, I would say in some cases it could be the souls of the living.

Also it might be worth adding, that some of the vids. show diminutive shapes. Which could be children having a dream and the Astral body shows up on tape.

One in the parking lot seems to be a woman in a nightdress with long hair walking backward. Information carried via photons recorded in an instrument that is supposed to record images in photons, does so in real time, in a way it was not designed to do. Hidden quantum effect?.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Some of those are pretty interesting! The rest could so easily be faked, or CGI, that I have to pass.
The ones that are hard to explain really pique my curiosity!
Thanks, Sled! I really appreciate you bringing these kinds of threads to the ATS community!
It's wonderful to have something besides doom and gloom to think about occasionally!

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Yeah, that's called "bilocation". Some wild stories involving that phenomena.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Love videos like these - I've tried my best to capture footage of whatever is haunting the home I live in now, and have only come by weird lights flying around - Not dust orbs though, these kind of shine blue.
I have lost the footage on an old computer though, as this was years ago - I do however, have an evp recording of what sound like a child saying, "Can you please save me?"
Very creepy.
Last night I had some very creepy things happen to me, and I'm debating doing some EVP again tonight, it has been years since I ever did that.
I just get creeped out when I hear a voice in the recordings besides my own, since I live here.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby

Yeah, that's called "bilocation". Some wild stories involving that phenomena.

Actually, I think bi-location is when the person is "aware" of being two places at the same time; knowing what is going on in two different places where they have an awareness of their surroundings.

OBE's are the spirit leaving the body to go fly around the astral plane for awhile, or visit somewhere else on this plane.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: lifemonkey

You should call in a medium to help this child cross over. Imagine being a small child, lost, begging for help, but no one pays any attention to you.

I would love to hear some of your experiences on my paranormal thread, if you'd like to share. (Click on my signature)

No need to feel shy. Over 230 pages of people sharing there without ridicule, so hop on over and let's hear what you have to tell.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join