It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary: You know, the American political system is the most brutal in the world

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
"Hillary: You know, the American political system is the most brutal in the world"

More puppy petting and kitten brushing from one of the nations most famous liars in history.

Just watch her expressions when talking
Is it 3am yet Hillary?

Biggest phony in the 2016 run (so far).

All Global NWO in favor of the big money mungers.

Extremely dangerous end game that she is part of.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

No, I want her to continue to do as she has been doing. I want the public to hear and see her views and beliefs. I want this on the air and paper often so she completely ruins any chance of holding another public office. I want people to remember her for White Water. Bemgazi, Monica, stealing furniture from the White House, etc. I want all of it out there.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Hillary wears diamond/pearl necklaces. in some parts of the world they 'necklace' you with gasoline-filled tires.

I think she's bummed because she actually has to go out and campaign to be president instead of just being crowned (which she seems to think she deserves).

it'll be fun watching her be interviewed by some Fox people instead of the usual media suckups.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Ease up on her folks, she's had a brain injury. One of the consequences of having your brain scrambled is that things just come out of your mouth (impulse control) according to the CDC. www.cdc.gov...
Having dealt with members of my family suffering from brain injury, the road to recovery can be long and hard for those involved. To a casual observer there aren't any issues but close associates see the difference and deal with it on a daily basis.
There was a time that I thought she was a smart woman, smart enough to keep herself and her cohorts out of jail, far too smart to say the things she's been spouting since her accident, like "What difference does it make?" and the other recent outbursts on the book tour.
Rather than running for president she needs to find a good therapist, experienced with brain injury problems, check herself into a rehab facility and get some help. If her family cares about her at all, they will insist.
I have seen two of my relatives deal with these issues by seeking help and getting better. Two others deny the issues and have been on a downhill slide since experiencing the injury.
There is truth in the old saying, "She must have been dropped on her head as a child." but it doesn't have to happen in childhood.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton is upsetting stupid people because she is giving them a bad name!

Her IQ is probably in the mid double digits!

I have a cat that occasionally yarks up hair balls. The hair balls have more common sense than this prime example of moronic behavior!

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
We've already had our Hillary Clinton thread for this week here.

I suppose you could petition the admins to create a Hillary only forum but I'm kind of sick of the weekly threads we've been getting. We're still 2.5 years from the next presidential election, do we really need two Hillary threads per week until then?

To quote our favorite person of the year: What does it matter anymore? She's holds no public office at this time!

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

And to think ?

All she has to do is get out of politics.

The primaries told her that years ago when she lost out to the current guy.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Wellllllllllllllll . . .

according to several folks who used to work around her and/or under her . . .

she does KNOW a LOT about being brutal.

They characterized her as the

MOST vile, mean-spirited, cruel, harsh, ruthless, abusive, controlling, foul-mouthed, out-right-evil gr**ches this side of hell.

It must take the photographers a lot of work on top of the plastic surgery . . . and Photoshop . . . to make all that evil go away in the photos.

Some folks claim it's a toss-up as to whether The Destroyer-in-Chief is more ruthless, mean, lying, vile, evil than she is.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I think that when they made their mostly secret visit to the Bilderburgers meeting in Canada just before the SElection 'race,' that TPTB told both of them the sequence of events, THEN.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
When trying to make sense of 9/11 and the dark, corrupt undercurrents of the American political culture, Hillary does make a strong point.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   

To her, the system is brutal ,
so you HAVE to tell lies...

Oh, but she told them all today how the Bible was the Book She is Guided By. Another Lie Of-Course.

If you had to name one book that made you who you are today, what would it be?
At the risk of appearing predictable, the Bible was and remains the biggest influence on my thinking. I was raised reading it, memorizing passages from it and being guided by it. I still find it a source of wisdom, comfort and encouragement.

The Huff
a reply to: starfoxxx

The victim card that her party is famous playing nonstop.

'Women have it tough in politics.'

@ neo96 Yes, Only the women close to Slick Willie!!

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: guohua

Wow. I managed to avoid barfing all over my keyboard reading that quote.

Miracles still happen.

She likely respects the Bible about as much as she loves Monica L. . . . welllll . . . given the givens . . . Probably a LOT less.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Because of context. She is talking about women running for high public office. Then you've got the internet spinning this and amateur pundits running with a bogus issue.

certainly, just ask sarah palin or bachman.

hillary has never had the likes of what they were subjected to, yet.

i sorta can't wait.

she makes the kardashians look like blue collar workers and more excuses than carter has liver pills.

and that cackle!! OMG!! it will peel paint!

the most brutal?
indira gandhi should hear this. oh wait...

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: tsingtao

I plan on treating Hillary with the same regard and respect as those on the left gave Sarah Palin.

It's only fair.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

I plan on treating Hillary with the same regard and respect as those on the left gave Sarah Palin.

It's only fair.

you betcha!!

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

S&F neo.

for some reason this thread made me smile.

but i think she is just teasing about running.
i bet she will bow out at the last min.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

She might be right. Only in America can a small sentence like this lead to someone making an issue out of a non-issue.

Kind of my thoughts, too.

I think her political opponents are purposefully ignoring context. I can't stand the woman....but she is right in the context she is intending.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

It's only fair.

While i understand your sentiment, i certainly hope that isn't true (for you, or anyone else sharing your political pole).

Once upon a time the parties use to fret over the "undecided" voter, who was essentially varying degrees of each party in overall outlook. Nowadays they have it easy. They have managed to polarize the voters so that there aren't any moderates to fight over. Now it just becomes a matter of who can get more of their own party associates out to vote. They no longer have to provide a compelling argument supporting their platform. The kool aid has already been drank. Now all they have to do is motivate their armies to cast a ballot (or 2).

And folks wonder why I stopped voting on national elections.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

The capacity to respect one's opponent while arguing the merits of ideology have long been gone, if they have ever been here at all.

To the point, it would be an interesting thread to look at the history of mud-slinging.

I'm sure it isn't such a recent event.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

it isn't such a recent event.

But it used to be politicians doing it. Now,everyone with a keyboard is in on it, parroting the stuff their favorite talking heads said earlier that day, or the night before.

The discussion will never yield a change of opinion. It is just name calling, and repeating the same stuff over and over again until the next news cycle begins with something else to start the cycle all over again with.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join