It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lies My President Told Me

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

You can't love George Bush and hate Obama, or vice-versa.

No love for both.

In fact, we can go back a few more because the plan for the Downfall of the US has been planned for a very long time. These 2 are just puppets.

But...Obama seems to be in a class of his own. While George and family seem to be puppets, Obama seems to have a few strings.

Peace

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

originally posted by: minusinfinity
a reply to: neo96

I don't have a problem with Canada.

I love their.........um.....well I can't think of anything right now but I'm sure I like something about Canada.

Hey! I know they're better than..........no.....nevermind.

Yup,

Good argument.

Peace

That's enough of the 54-40 urinating competition.
I'm an Ill-noise-an and it's MY TURN.
BACONnnnn! incomparable, luscious, and vastly
superior in general to any yankee slab however doctored.

And that's only the beginning-- if you want to see some really
pretty tall rocks British Columbia! Okay, my blood's back down
under 180-130. Sorry. But I'll eat indigenous boiled lichen three
days a week rather than the grist squirting out of DC in the last
30 years...

Lies my president told me-- which one, really? Let me count
the ways and means. When it DOES hit the fan down here there
are going to be a lot of dead Americans, and it's that way right
before the lid gets slid onto the sarcophagus for the last time.
I won't be around for the big slide one way or another and I'm
content with that, not happy. But there's no meat left on the
bones, and there's also nowhere to go-- not after the inevitable
dollar crash.
Besides Jude, I thought it was at least an 8-year waiting list.
That can't be because nobody wants to go.
Got your nine.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

a reply to: jude11

Aren't you Canadian?

Is this some kinda evil Canadian invasion?

Of course I'm Canadian. Never said otherwise.

Do I need to be American to point this out? If we talked about Harper I would say that Harper is nothing but an Obama Ass-Kisser.

But being Canadian, I'm too polite to say that.

Peace

Canada:

Beautiful place. 10,000 lakes. Wonderful TV shows. They gave us Capt. Kirk (William Shatner), Maple Syrup, and some DAMN good whiskey in my humble opinion!

Most that I have met have a great sense of humor, and they gave us Bob and Doug of the Great White North.....

Take Off, eh!

I'm glad to have my Canadian neighbors to the north, and please, make all the comments you want on our prez.....

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful

Aren't you Canadian?

Is this some kinda evil Canadian invasion?

Of course I'm Canadian. Never said otherwise.

Do I need to be American to point this out? If we talked about Harper I would say that Harper is nothing but an Obama Ass-Kisser.

But being Canadian, I'm too polite to say that.

Peace

Canada:

Beautiful place. 10,000 lakes. Wonderful TV shows. They gave us Capt. Kirk (William Shatner), Maple Syrup, and some DAMN good whiskey in my humble opinion!

Most that I have met have a great sense of humor, and they gave us Bob and Doug of the Great White North.....

Take Off, eh!

I'm glad to have my Canadian neighbors to the north, and please, make all the comments you want on our prez.....

Thanks for that.

One correction.

Manitoba alone has over 100,000 lakes.

And when the SHTF, I will welcome ALL my family from South of the Border to take up residence.

Peace

edit on 16-6-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Those are the lies their president told me.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

You lost me at best Country.

I have traveled much of the World and believe me, the US is far from being the best Country. Not even a close runner up.

Peace

I too have traveled much of the world and a lot of countries have something to make them desirable places to live. But, when it comes down to it, there is only one country I want to call home. That's the United States of America! Yes, we have our problems but we also have more of the desirable things than any other.

edit on 16-6-2014 by LogicalGraphitti because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

But...This Presidency is by far the most destructive to not only the people but the World. If you feel a need to support him, go ahead. But I think you know this.

You are really showing your limited knowledge of American president's with this post. Bush was a far worst president than Obama. After all he is the one that started this "war on terror" based on nothing but lies.

And lets not forget Jimmy Carter. Obama is working really hard to top Jimmy.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Dick Cheney was the WORST president ever. Not only did he get us into perpetual wars, he messed up the bankruptcy laws because of all those Las Vegas gamblers.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Dick Cheney was the WORST president ever. Not only did he get us into perpetual wars, he messed up the bankruptcy laws because of all those Las Vegas gamblers.

President?

Peace

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Good lord grow the hell up. Politics is all lies. Always has been and always will be.

So it's all ok with you?

Ok then.

Peace

Did I say it was okay?

Nope.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

You lost me at best Country.

I have traveled much of the World and believe me, the US is far from being the best Country. Not even a close runner up.

Peace

I too have traveled much of the world and a lot of countries have something to make them desirable places to live. But, when it comes down to it, there is only one country I want to call home. That's the United States of America! Yes, we have our problems but we also have more of the desirable things than any other.

Name 1 and I will counter with 2.

Peace

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Good lord grow the hell up. Politics is all lies. Always has been and always will be.

Many of us have grown up.

Hence, this thread.

Peace

Hence this thread like a thousand others here that just bitch.

Yep.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

WHAH!!! Bush was worse!!! WHAH!!!

I think you need your diaper changed...

Pathetic...

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

You thought Bush was the President? No, no, we the people elected him, but the Oligarchy took over his position.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Name 1 and I will counter with 2.

Peace

I'm sure if we got into that kind of exchange, we'll be here for days. As they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder; to each his own, etc.
edit on 16-6-2014 by LogicalGraphitti because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

You thought Bush was the President? No, no, we the people elected him, but the Oligarchy took over his position.

Correction.

They put him there.

Peace

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I learnt long ago that ALL politicians are liars. It's what they do. Politics have been turned into a 3-ring circus to see who can shovel the most BS and get away with it. Todays DC is not what the forefathers had in mind, I am sure. Americans, for some reason, have allowed it to happen and continue to sit by and hold no accountability. The military could not stop millions of people. No way!

I think that everyone should just stay home for 6 months to a year. Don't go to work and don't buy nothing. Let it collapse. Anyone who does go to work and continues buying things during this time should be considered a traitor. Then, start issuing decks of cards of arrest warrants. Millions of militia members should then enforce the arrest warrants and seek out the big Wall Street players, seek out the federal reserve, corrupt politicians, news anchors and media owners who have peddled this BS, -round all of them up and have public trials and charge them with being traitors. That's the only way forward.

Then, the people can put in place what works. Use an abundance of common sense while doing it. Reverse all the idiocy. Get America back on track. Stop all foreign aid. Force all dual citizens to decide. Pass a new law that no politician can hold dual citizenship. Never again.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11What if 10,000,000 stood and Demanded it? Could the army stand against it? No! And if they tried? The World would stand with the people for finally rising against their tyrant.
Peace

Let's not be naive. An American civil war would bring Europe, China, Russia, and God knows who else and their troops clamoring for a piece of North America.

While I do not think the US leadership is benevolent I believe the axiom of "the enemy you know is better than the enemy you do not" applies greatly with your philosophy here.

If we oust our government you'd better believe that those that do not have the best intentions for American citizens and freedom will be knocking, nay pounding, on our door.

A revolution needs to start with a vision, a hope, a goal and philosophy to unite around. Starting a revolution with out that, or before it arrives, is incredibly stupid and shortsighted as it always ends in despotism and servitude of the naive nation.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

There are countless viDs out there on the 7 lies in seven minutes but this far surpasses that. This man must be stopped.

Yes he must be stopped because he has brought nothing but shame to the office of president. After all every president that came before him told nothing but the absolute truth to the American public.

Nice way to swerve.

But...This Presidency is by far the most destructive to not only the people but the World. If you feel a need to support him, go ahead. But I think you know this.

Peace

Can you prove the above? Categorically? I don't think you actually can. Like you I'm not American but unlike you I don't feel the need to keep going on and on and on about another country's elected leader just because I don't like him. I guarantee that six months into the leadership of whoever comes next, regardless of the party they are from there will be similar posts, and so on ad infinitum.

Your OP starts out with 'Lies my president told me' - couldn't you have even got the OP title right seeing as he's not even your president? You could have put something like 'here is a video I'm presenting to you which someone has made about Obama. Seeing as I'm not American I'm doing this as a means of telling you what/how to think'.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Your OP starts out with 'Lies my president told me' - couldn't you have even got the OP title right seeing as he's not even your president? You could have put something like 'here is a video I'm presenting to you which someone has made about Obama. Seeing as I'm not American I'm doing this as a means of telling you what/how to think'.

The title of the vid: "'Lies my president told me'"

Perhaps you missed this.

Peace
edit on 17-6-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join