It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS ISIS ISIS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

Thats why I like ATS. Thanks for your info.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
of course their acronym I.S.I.S. is also just a coincidence...

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
the leader of ISIS was in allied custody and than he was released.

that is also just a coincidence.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: teslarocks

You can find some decent background by listening to recent "Background Briefings" on Pacifica Radio. Ian McMasters brings on a lot of agency and academic types from around the world to talk about such things. You can find his archived radio shows here:

archive.kpfk.org...

My limited understanding is that this is a Sunni outfit, started by those kicked out of Al Queada, mostly going after Shias with roots back in the artifical divisions set up by England and France during the early 20th century. Funding is extensive - by Saudi Arabia and Qatar. They knocked over the Bank in Mosul and got a couple of hundred million dollars. The Irag's are deserting their (US) equipment even tankes and missles during their retreat and the ISIS forces are picking it up as they go.

Sorry I can't tell you which specific shows have info but he always does a quick overview first thing.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: teslarocksHas anyone heard of these evildoers before last week? How did they get their arms, their nice Toyota trucks, their money to operate,etc... What is the endgame here? Who is backing them up?

good questions. i have an inkling but to speculate without evidence would be premature of me.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: demus Instead of #ing us why don't you put it all together the way you see it so we can discuss in a thread.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
you can open your eyes, as well as others.
put the countries that I mentioned in google search - news and check what is happening.
it's not so hard.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

ISIS has been around since 2003,its current leader Abu al Bagdhadi took over in 2010,he has bachelor,masters and doctorate levels in muslim studies so he no doubt knows the Quoran chapter and verse and can bedazzle the peons with bs,he was released from custody in 2009 but by October 2011 he gets a ten million dollar bounty on his head only Al-Zawhiri has a bigger bounty,the man claims to be a direct descendant of Mohammed and his forces have grown from 2500 in 2012 to 50 000 now.

Now there are some interesting questions why would the US wish to topple the Assad regime knowing full well a man with a ten million dollar bounty on his head might fill the vacuum,why have there been no repurcussions for the financiers?there were no terrorists in Iraq when Bush invaded but there sure as hell are now,most curious is now you have a genuine war on terror available but no one is interested in fighting it other than Iran.
edit on 16-6-2014 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

ISIS has been around since 2003,its current leader Abu al Bagdhadi took over in 2010,he has bachelor,masters and doctorate levels in muslim studies so he no doubt knows the Quoran chapter and verse and can bedazzle the peons with bs,he was released from custody in 2009 but by October 2011 he gets a ten million dollar bounty on his head only Al-Zawhiri has a bigger bounty,the man claims to be a direct descendant of Mohammed and his forces have grown from 2500 in 2012 to 50 000 now.

Now there are some interesting questions why would the US wish to topple the Assad regime knowing full well a man with a ten million dollar bounty on his head might fill the vacuum,why have there been no repurcussions for the financiers?there were no terrorists in Iraq when Bush invaded but there sure as hell are now,most curious is now you have a genuine war on terror available but no one is interested in fighting it other than Iran.

spot on - and there is more.
and don't worry, there will be fighting in "war on terror", it's not only Iran.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Has anyone heard of these evildoers before last week?

From what I understand they are relatively new and sprang up from the conflict in Syria , there are reports that they were funded by the west so nothing new there.

well if they were peaceful, and did not want to kill each other, they could have refused the funding...but that takes brains, courage, and a little self-interested common sense. these conflicts ARE ALWAYS the fault of the west (sarcasm)...even back before there was a "west". these people need to friggin' work together peacefully...otherwise, let them kill each other like they have been doing for centuries....

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

My thoughts are this re: archer's ISIS and this 'new' ISIS group. Archer's ISIS is a bungling merc group with tax-ties to the US and serveral contracts with many nations. The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria have been reported to have links to al-CIAda, which I can only imagine means mostly weapons and weapons-training. Perhaps Archer's ISIS group is meant to make the real ISIS seem like less of a plausible threat---or maybe it is to let those of us paying attention that there may be some connections to other spy/merc groups.

Whatever it is, I don't think it's nothing. 4 Seasons of a show about a group called ISIS and now the 'Real' ISIS is plastered all over the headlines worldwide. Maybe someone can comment about how tv PROGAMMING can aid in the manifestation of reality??

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: demus

put the countries that I mentioned in google search - news and check what is happening.

it's not so hard.

I am aware of what is happening but i lack the skills and resources to present it in a way that would be popular to all. There are many among us that do not have the same problems i have with reaching all.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: gortex

Has anyone heard of these evildoers before last week?

From what I understand they are relatively new and sprang up from the conflict in Syria , there are reports that they were funded by the west so nothing new there.

well if they were peaceful, and did not want to kill each other, they could have refused the funding...but that takes brains, courage, and a little self-interested common sense. these conflicts ARE ALWAYS the fault of the west (sarcasm)...even back before there was a "west". these people need to friggin' work together peacefully...otherwise, let them kill each other like they have been doing for centuries....

would criminals and extremists anywhere refuse funding?
same criminals and extremists that rose to power from the ashes of the war in Iraq started by whom?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

originally posted by: demus

it's not so hard.

I am aware of what is happening but i lack the skills and resources to present it in a way that would be popular to all. There are many among us that do not have the same problems i have with reaching all.

you only have to reach yourself and it seems you already did...

recently -

somalia - terrorist attack
kenya - terrorist attack
nigeria - terrorist attack
pakistan - offensive against terrorists
ocupied Palestine - three Israeli teenagers kidnapped

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

Archer is one of my favorite shows, so this whole ISIS thing bothers me on many different levels.

From what I have seen so far they are very efficient killers. I started a thread the other day about a series of videos named Salil Sawarim(particularly #4) that have become much more professional throughout the series, and are surprisingly well done.

I would suggest watching the videos(at least #4) to have a little better understanding on what is going on. They do have english translated versions as well that I suggest looking for.

A lot of violence though, so if you have a weak stomach be careful.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
If one was to believe the MSM which is a hard thing to do because they usually have it about 180% from the truth ,calling the Iraq's army cowards ,the same cowards that fought the USA for many years does not fit .Maybe they are the original Iraq army .Something is way out of wak in the picture . a reply to: demus

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel
Yes, they have been in the news for some time. They have also been called "Al Queda in Iraq and Syria" or "Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant."

They are the Islamic fundamentalists that have made the U.S. and the west cautious about funding and arming the Syrian opposition for fear weapons could wind up in the hands of extremists. I'm sure you've heard of that?

quite right... they have been a AQ affiliate for years, they just got more blood-lust fanatical recently but were always tolerated as opposed to liked & welcomed & a role-model

they went on a scorched earth march, leaving a swath of inhumanity & war crime atrocities thru Syria, Iraq, the Kurdish territory because they got marching orders from the elite-globalists to break Iraq into 3 parts (Kurd-Sunni-Shia)

the al-Baghdadi leader ratcheted up the atrocities, which took spoils from the Iraq Army that fled at the news of the ISIS March-of-Death campaign...
but they were once focused on the Syrian Army of Assad, armed by the Libya/Benghazi arms shipments thru Turkey that armed the 'Free Syrian Army'(aka AQ & ME Arabs with a desire to fight war)
the equipment was thought to have been delivered by the CIA and USA aid

ISIS just had their mission redirected, supposedly starting with only 7 thousand strong, the now notorious ISIS gained 5 thousand more radical soldiers because of the 'kill everyone/destroy everything' tactic in the march-to-Baghdad

I suppose the Saudi's have influence over this radical group...and perhaps the purpose of ISIS is to un~do what the USA has spent in terms of money-national status-& priceless soldiers lives to establish a Shia led Iraq as a puppet regime

I am getting a notion that the Obama meeting with the Saudi Prince that was tense & curt and less than 20 minutes long
is when friendly relations between the USA & Arabia soured...not only is the USD going to get dropped as the petro-dollar but Obama has stabbed the wrong ally in-the-back which may well be playing out with the new-mission of the radicals of ISIS...

recall how the Saudi's told Putin that They controlled the Checnyan rebels & do as they wanted or the Olympics could be terrorized ?

did the Prince give Obama a similar threat & now the fragile 'democracy' of Iraq is being dismantled by AQ rebels

(I am tip-toeing among dangerous landmines here...)
edit on th30140294695216292014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
we are in total agreement!

i have never ever in my 15 years of studying the NWO heard of ISIS until last week.

IMO this is just a pathetic cry from TPTB.

S+F

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

nice,

did you know they setup the system in the occupied areas?

food portioning, schools, other institutions, COURTS of course...

order out of chaos - PiP

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
ISIS
Is who Is bringing the religion of Peace back to the middle east

Once they have killed all those that oppose them of course

Remember
ISlam IS the religion of peace
Just ask ISIS

Back to the point though
Sharia Law, coming to a nation near you!

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join