It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS ISIS ISIS

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: DarknStormy

The reason Dajjal was associated with Christianity as I said is because of the Muslims belief that Christianity distorted Jesus’ teachings and raised him to a God head, something Muslims believe is false.

So they are the outer Dajjal in a sense. The physical representation of its greatest reflection.

I wouldn't say that the Christians are the outer Dajjal because Islam commends Christians who follow the teachings of the Bible regardless of what Jesus is and done. The Dajjal is sent to test the world and he will be a Spiritual entity and a human entity when he finally arrives. So anyone who falls into the snare of this entity is the outer Dajjal and only through the warnings in the hadiths can we recognise what these snares are.

But the inner truth (always the greater truth) is that the Dajjal is a negative archetype that refers to religious deception, sectarian intolerance, and lies therefore this can be in anyone of any religion.

Dajjals job is to impersonate Jesus whilst also destroying religion and making the world Atheistic or Secular.

True the western Christians have garnered to themselves the most Dajjal energy through their actions but the Jihadists “Muslims” of today are also Dajjal since they are as bad as the old time Christians who burned people at the state in the inquisition.

I agree.. Most of todays religious people are nothing more than hypocrites and liars and practice a self styled type of religion.

So both the western powers s and and the Jihadists, imo, are Dajjals

Dajjal is the technical name of the antichrist energy

I’ll simplify this
One could say the western powers who claim to be Christians are the big Dajjal and the Jihadists Muslims who distort Muhammad message is the little Dajjal

It's likely that, the way metaphysics work, they will destroy each other and do the world a big favor.

All the above are just the pawns. While they are all going at it, the head honcho is just sitting back watching it all unfold.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Are ISIS really the bad guys, I don't know, because our governments here in Europe and America are always lying, cheating, stealing and always full of s##t it's really hard to belive a word they say anymore.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: maes2

Dajjāl is an adjective of Syriac origin.[2] It is also a common Arabic word (دجال) with the meaning "deceiving" or "the Placebo" or "impostor" Al-Masīḥ ad-Dajjāl, with the definite article al- ("the"), refers to "the deceiving Messiah", a specific end-of times deceiver. The Dajjāl is a human being, called a living devil or incarnate Iblis. According to hadith, Muhammad said:en.wikipedia.org...

People who take these allegorical and mythological motifs literally often turn into Dajjal.

Saying Dajjal is blind in the right eye means his spiritual eye is blind

Often literalism in religion is the beginning of ignorance, such as these ISIS barbarians.

It is an archetype that exists in all of us potentially when we deceive

Archetypes have individual and collective manifestations, whether they are good archetypes or evil.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Here is the latest ISIS recruitment video with English subtitles: *WARNING* HEAVY VIOLENCE DEPICTED*

pietervanostaeyen.wordpress.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
ISIL, I prefer not to call them ISIS.

They seem to deliberately try to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

Their public relations wants people to see they are barbarians.

This is a tactic they are using to appeal to simple mined and very ignorant lowest of the low “Muslims”

I bet they know that a certain percentage of the populating in any group is of such low consciousness that this might appeal to them.

These people are the lowest of the low

There’s an old adage that applies to them:

“There’s some so bad the devil doesn’t even want em”

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The thing in the Iraq is not spontaneous.
In all likelihood it was planned BY BOTH AMERICA AND IRAN!

Why do I say that?
Because, what are the odds that a radical Middle Eastern Muslim organization, gives itself the name ISIS, which is also the name of ANCIENT EGYPTIAN(Middle East) goddess?

But most importantly, the question arises why didn't America kill the leaders of ISIS, before ISIS became "mainstream" in Iraq.
Don't tell me that America with all it's advanced weaponry, and all it's agents couldn't have done it!

So in my mind America is definitely involved in all of this, but so is Iran.
Namely according to Kerry, America is thinking about an cooperation with Iran, "to solve the problem in Iraq".
www.foxnews.com...

What is the goal of all that?
The goal is to welcome Iran OPENLY, into the New World Order.
I said "openly", because covertly Iran has been part of NWO, ever since the Islamic Revolution in 1979.
Look at this book; archive.org...

edit on 20-6-2014 by john666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   
ISIS (or ISIL whatever you prefer) can best be contained the same way every Islamic uprising can be contained, by fuelling their 'natural' enemies. In Syria they face a dictator, in Iraq they can be made to face Moslims of different believes. This will turn them in a bubble surrounded by various hostile forces. Eventually they will do what they always do, disperse and regroup elsewhere. Basically they are primarily the parasites of the Islamic world and not ours. Even if they manage to get what they want it will never last. They simply do not look further then an Islamic state, just like Afghanistan under the Taliban, it was a road to nowhere. They have this grand dream and they will have it until they are either dead or see it fulfilled only to find out it might not have been so grand.

We should rather focus upon their attempt to spread Islam by conversion as religion is often for the worse and not the better. But I might be kicking some sore knees with that remark here. One thing is for sure, with so much violance in the Islamic world it is certain to hurt their number of followers in their growth.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

It is disgusting. I posted a link to it a few days ago and suggested people watch from 22:00 then 56:00 which shows their message to the west rather than all the offensive violence.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
British jihadi recognised in ISIS recruitment video, MI5 prioritising tracking them.

www.bbc.co.uk...

The father of a British man who has appeared in a video aimed at recruiting jihadists has said he is "heartbroken" his son left the UK to fight in Syria.

In the film, would-be medical student Nasser Muthana, 20, from Cardiff, urges others to fight in Syria and Iraq.

His father, Ahmed Muthana, told the BBC his other son had gone with Nasser, and that someone must be "driving" them.

UK police are trying to get the film, posted by accounts linked to Islamist militant group Isis, taken off-line.

The 13-minute video, entitled "There is No Life Without Jihad", emerged on Friday and appears to show six fighters - apparently including three Britons - urging Muslims to join the conflicts abroad.

Nasser Muthana
Nasser Muthana's family said they were "heartbroken" he had gone to Syria
Sir Peter Fahy, who leads on the Prevent counter-terrorism strategy for the Association of Chief Constables, told the BBC 500 British fighters were thought to be in the region and that some estimates put the number even higher, with the true figure still unknown.

It has previously been estimated that 400 - 500 Britons have been recruited by the now-outlawed Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isis), which has a significant presence in Syria and is engaged in fierce fighting with Iraqi government forces.

The BBC has learned that tracking British jihadists fighting in Syria is now the top priority for MI5.

MI5 are devoting the greatest amount of their casework to tracking jihadists leaving the UK for Syria - and returning,

On Thursday, the UK government "proscribed" five Syria-linked jihadist groups - including Isis - making it a criminal offence to associate with it or give it financial backing.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

found this source of info on ISIS/ISIL and the truth that the Saudi Royal Family gave the Jihadists of ISIS/ISIL their current marching orders to create a regime change in Iraq

www.brandonturbeville.com...

snip:

...The commander of ISIS is none other than Saudi Prince Abdul Rachman al-Faisal, the brother of Prince Saud al-Faisal and Prince Turki al-Faisal.

Of course, information regarding Faisal’s control over ISIS has been known for some time, yet the Western media has conveniently neglected to report on it.

In a 2007 article published by Reuters entitled “Senior Qaeda Figure In Iraq A Myth: U.S. Military,” Dean Yates writes that a senior al-Qaeda operative informed U.S. Military interrogators that the Islamic State of Iraq was nothing more than a front for another organization and that its leader, Abdullah al-Rashid al-Baghdadi was himself a fictional person.

In fact, Brigadier General Kevin Bergner told a news conference that Baghdadi did not exist and that “he” was merely an attempt to put an Iraqi face on what was a “foreign-driven network.

Bergner stated that “In his [Khalid al-Mashadani – the captured al-Qaeda fighter] words, the Islamic State of Iraq is a front organization that masks the foreign influence and leadership within al Qaeda in Iraq in an attempt to put an Iraqi face on the leadership of al Qaeda in Iraq.”

Bergner further stated that Mashadani informed the U.S. Military that the fictional leader Baghdadi was played by an actor whenever his character surfaced on the Internet.

there is much more on the Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi as frontman myth.... read the 5 minute article citing past reports about the morphing of AQ in Iraq to its present incarnation as a radical Jihadist sect..

thank you

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rycas
a reply to: DarknStormy

So how will Muslims tell the difference between good Christians and Jews and bad Christians and Jews? Or will it be a case of kill them all for The Lord will know his own?

by their actions obviously?

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Saying Dajjal is blind in the right eye means his spiritual eye is blind

The most misleading people are those who grab just some part of monotheistic religions and throw away the other parts.

[Moses] said, "And what is your case, O Samiri?"
He said, "I saw what they did not see, so I took a handful from the track of the messenger and threw it, and thus did my soul entice me."

Samiri took some parts of teachings of Moses and deceived people by it. Incomplete beliefs are very very dangerous. When they cut most parts of Islam and present just a small part of it, the output is nothing but other muslims are mushriks and they should be killed.
The ultimate solution is Mahdi.

edit on 21-6-2014 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
You know what I think is hilarious about this whole thing? The weapons that ISIS has are supposedly the ones left there by the US military. These weapons were sold to the US people's military, bought with US worker's taxes before Gulf War II. Then they left them there for ISIS to use. Now "they" are going to sell more weapons and munitions and other after sales service to the same US people (for Gulf War III) to destroy the weapons they sold them only 10 years ago. I love it! what a way to make money.

"Here, take this for your heart trouble..... here take this for the side effects of your heart medication".

"Here, use this chemical to kill the worms eating your crops.... here buy this genetically modified seed, its roots can penetrate the hardness of your soil"

It is repeated again and again.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
USA denies any responsibility for what is going on in Libya and Iraq (Source):

"The United States of America is not responsible for what happened in Libya, nor is it responsible for what is happening in Iraq today," said Kerry at a press conference in Cairo after a short visit to Egypt for talks with its newly elected President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi as part of his Middle East tour.

I guess these events would have transpired without invasions, coups and bombings by the USA?

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Vovin

"The United States of America is not responsible for what happened in Libya, nor is it responsible for what is happening in Iraq today,"

Oh good, I was starting to loose faith in our elected leaders, and I was starting to feel a responsibility to fix this # fight... but if it isn't our fault then that's different.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: teslarocks

You have never heard of them because Isis (Islamic State of Iraq and ash-Shaam) is the Muslim Brotherhood. This is the dream, the goal of the Brotherhood for so many years, as long as they have been created... this was their dream.

Now, the Brotherhood has enough money, enough weapons, and enough followers to become their goal... now they fight for their dream...

A New Caliphate is the dream... and so with money and power the new name is born of old dreams... the Islamic State of Iraq and ash-Shaam (the entire Levant not just Syria)... because now they have the means to achieve their goal.

This is why you do not see al-Qaeda leaders calling on Isis for brotherhood... you see them calling out to the Muslim Brotherhood not to break away completely...

and this is why you have never heard the name... with power now the dreams and goals of the Brotherhood are at hand...

my question is, and always will be... why in the hell have we let it get to this point? Why in the hell did we ever fund the Brotherhood?

If you do not believe me, see the brotherhood members who were living in the UK, they went to fight in syria for the brotherhood... and now... they fight under the name Isis... it is the same brotherhood they fight with, the same goal they fight for...

just a new name for old enemies...

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: maes2
a reply to: Willtell
Dajjal means deceiving people by religious literature. Those Jihadists are more like Sufyanists. They are like army of Sufyani.

Like? or are?

edit on 23-6-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

I don't see the connection - the Muslim Brotherhood and ISIS are so far apart in ideology that they cannot be one and the same. Are you implying the MB are followers of the Takfiri beliefs?

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

originally posted by: maes2
a reply to: Willtell
Dajjal means deceiving people by religious literature. Those Jihadists are more like Sufyanists. They are like army of Sufyani.

Like? or are?

I understand but we should just be patient. Signs are still vague. The emergence of Sufyani is very near arrival of Mahdi. Just God knows when it happens exactly. We hope sooner but God knows better. At least we can say Sufyani is a reality. They behead and crucify innocent people even children and women. We are seeing that it is possible they are doing this. But we can not say that this is exactly the Sufyani. We should be patient and remember that Jesus said :

But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only. 37 As were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of man. 38 For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark, 39 and they did not know until the flood came and swept them all away, so will be the coming of the Son of man. 40 Then two men will be in the field; one is taken and one is left. 41 Two women will be grinding at the mill; one is taken and one is left. 42 Watch therefore, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming
--Matthew 24:36

we know that prophet of Islam pbuh has said his Ahlul Bait is like ark of Noah. And Mahdi is from his Ahlul Bait. It is interesting How Jesus pbuh is describing the coming of "Son of Man" as the days of Noah.
Moreover if you check the position of Ark of Noah in Ararat by Google earth you see it seems as if it is prostrating towards Mecca. When Mahdi will rise.

For false Christs and false prophets will arise and show great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect. 25 Lo, I have told you beforehand. 26 So, if they say to you, `Lo, he is in the wilderness,' do not go out; if they say, `Lo, he is in the inner rooms,' do not believe it. 27 For as the lightning comes from the east and shines as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of man. 28 Wherever the body is, there the eagles will be gathered together.
--Matthew 24:24-27

I think here Jesus pbuh is speaking about the "great shout" which comes from east to west of world. This sound is introducing Mahdi and this is a very definite sign of his emergence. This is also in the Hadith books of muslims.

You also must be ready; for the Son of man is coming at an unexpected hour. --Luke 12:35

Yes he comes at unexpected hour and everything will happen rapidly within less than a year.

edit on 23-6-2014 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Have patience a little while longer because all these things must come to pass.

and so the slaughter begins - until the cries of the martyr's are answered.... and so it begins.

edit on 23-6-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join