It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government arresting people for anti Obama facebook post.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus

originally posted by: Loveaduck
One guy?

que?

The web site is selling gift certificates.

...just like ATS has ads....because, ya'know.....god forbid they generate revenue, to remain operational.... -rolleyes-

Don't forget that many of these whack jobs are responsible for mass shootings and they should be ferreted out before they kill again.

wow, how can you publish such utter garbage, and still consider yourself an honest, decent, or even sane person?

name me one veteran who has carried out one of these "mass shootings"...just one...

Wade Michael Page
Howard Unruh
Timothy Mc Veigh

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Crazy case I hope it does not set a precedent.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

Just one?

Aug. 5, 2012: Army veteran Wade Michael Page kills five men and one woman and wounds three other people, including a police officer, before taking his own life at the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin outside Milwaukee.

There you go and picked one from the good ole USofA so you can't say wouldn't happen here

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
maybe this lengthy report on American right-wing terrorists actions since 1995, will give you a better sense of why the government agencies are watching these people closely
www.splcenter.org...

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
I just shared on FB and talked some smack about Obama. Now what?

1st Amendment!!!

The men in the white coats will be along shortly..remain calm, assume the position, do not resist.

Oh, and when they batter on your door, make sure you're not holding a mobile phone, hose pipe, cutlery or anything else that they can say they thought was a gun after they blow your head off.

Land of the free my arse.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
THEY SHOULD have arrested me YEARS ago,this is only for SPECIFIC targeting I think.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Loveaduck

lol he said ONE!

Charles Whitman

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
I just shared on FB and talked some smack about Obama. Now what?

1st Amendment!!!

Big man...did you do it for the attention? To prove you are just soooo soooo brave!!

Nothing will happen and you know it...that is why you posted it on FB (if you actually did, maybe you did not but wanted to impress people on here, no proof anyway).

The few isolated incidents of people being "arrested" are exaggerated and part of a larger anti-government agenda these individuals have!!

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Loveaduck
Wade Michael Page
Howard Unruh
Timothy Mc Veigh

originally posted by: johnb

Just one?

Aug. 5, 2012: Army veteran Wade Michael Page kills five men and one woman and wounds three other people, including a police officer, before taking his own life at the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin outside Milwaukee.

There you go and picked one from the good ole USofA so you can't say wouldn't happen here

very good, gents..

i will concede this singular point. it would seem that vets, have indeed done bad things....i could push the caveat, that not a one of the names is of a vet of the most recent conflict in the middle east, unlike the subject of the OP...but if i did that, i'm sure one of you would come up with some creative epithet to call me, so i'll leave it at simply pointing out that it's a fact.

[EDIT: Loveaduck...i would also like to point out how you absolutely failed to address any of the other points i made in the post you responded to....and i would ask that you address them]

originally posted by: HauntWok

lol he said ONE!

Charles Whitman

ahh, there you are....was wondering when you'd show up for your usual trolling and baiting....
edit on 6-26-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Joseph Stalin
Benito Mussolini
Adolf Hitler

No more First Amendment. We are on the cusp of welcoming our 1st dictator. Obama is just a stepping stone. Better enjoy his moderate insanity while you still can!

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

Someone in my county was arrested for FB 'threats' against the POTUS. This maybe more than a few isolated cases of the SS paying people a visit based on social media rants.

I shared the story and called Obama a (expletive) poor Commander in Chief, though I felt stupid when I realized that was an old story dating back years. No suits paid me a visit, however I do think they would have an extremely difficult time pin pointing my position based on FB.

The USA is not dead yet, we still have a voice, I can still talk trash about the POTUS without fear.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

You seem to have trouble understanding the complications of living in these times and that every story has at least 2 sides. Seems to me, you are being myopic and want everyone else to be also. Aint gonna happen to people with 2 eyes.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

firstly, i understand just fine that stories are not one sided...secondly, what in the hell are you talking about?

nothing you said has anything to do with anything....completely random.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Oh my.
I would never post anything that ridiculed Obama.
Remember - the philosophical sage of the left was Saul Alinsky - Hillary Clinton was a protege of his and Obama is a fan.

They knew that ridicule is a great way to destroy their enemies and cannot stand when it is used against them. Look at what they did to Bush with nothing more than ridicule.

Obama and his cohorts deserve the same.

edit on 13-7-2014 by Matamoros because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
There are many disgusting things in this world unfortunately.

Obama is just a 'polite' dictator and I do not agree with half of his methods at all and that includes on how he set out the capture of Osama Bin Laden accused of leading the 9/11 attacks.

Remember Hitler? He would do anything against those that defied him, that included those of the same race etc etc. People are willing to do ANYTHING so long as power remains in their hands.

As to wither they should send such people to mental facilities to re-educate them, ( wonder what on earth 'training' involves but I feel a tiny wee sick to think about that) lol he had better taken a good look into the mirror before, I see quite a number of shards present in it that are quite not fixable. ROFL.

Vd3mortia

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join