It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creationism, taken to its logical extreme, negates the existence of Jesus Christ.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
sigh... It's all a conspiracy, donchaknow.

Oooga booga. Ooooga ooga booga.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

I just noticed that your 'mood' is 'Jesus — King of K'.

Well, I can understand your need to take the Lord's name in vain, given your state, but shouldn't you put an exclamation mark in there somewhere?

edit on 20/6/14 by Astyanax because: some people were born to amuse others. You can tell who they are because they take themselves so seriously.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ReturnofTheSonOfNothing

For now, they are QUITE HAPPY that you've joined the

ridicule-those-who-have-awakened-to-our-traitorous-conspiracy

doings and goals

faction.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

I don't read much sensible content in your post, that I could respond to, if I wanted to.

The Lord knows my meaning, if you do not.

edit on 20/6/2014 by BO XIAN because: accuracy

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: john666
AngryCymraeg, and UNIT76

Do you believe that on 9/11 America was attacked by Islamic terrorists, like it is being said in the "historical sources"?

nicely done. so i'm supposed to say "of course not"
and then we go back & forth for another 8 pages
i get it.. you're going to keep bringing us further & further back..
..until the foundation is gone

well... you take it from here, the universe popped into existence... and then what happened?

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: john666
AngryCymraeg, and UNIT76

Do you believe that on 9/11 America was attacked by Islamic terrorists, like it is being said in the "historical sources"?

By the way can someone tell me how we leapt from the Pyramids and the Sphinx to conspiracy theories about 9/11???

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

The odds of creationists being right are . . . probably approaching infinity that we are correct and you aren't.

Belief, bias, willful blindness about evolution does NOT = sound logic or sound thinking.

You got me laughing on the floor there...

Odds of you being right in this statement, not far from 0.

Evolution has nothing to do with belief and bias or wishful thinking, that is all religion, Bo...

All evidence points to evolution being correct, it was tested multiple times and proven correct.

On the other hand, there is still NO evidence for ANY of creationist claims... ZERO, NADA.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   

The Lord knows my meaning, if you do not.

Who cares about your meaning? I'm talking about your reported mood. Though I wouldn't have thought it was like you to use the word 'Jesus' like that.

Still, it's powerful stuff, K, I hear.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperFrog

It's so . . . delightful . . . to read posts that are sooooooooooooo off the wall WRONG in such threads.

Enjoy your illusions. Their half-life is diminishing rapidly.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Doesn't sound like you're very perceptive about my moods any more than you are about my posts.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

It's so . . . delightful . . . to read posts that are sooooooooooooo off the wall WRONG in such threads.

Enjoy your illusions. Their half-life is diminishing rapidly.

At this point you're just trolling... not discussing or bringing anything new to discussion...

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I think a major trolling operation is posting irrational, illogical nonsense and pretending it's truth.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
It's nice to see that believers in this thread have obviously given up all hope of inheriting the earth (Matthew 5.5). In that I agree, simply pseudo philosophical cult-speak anyway and was never going to happen. This is a start, shows at least a glimmer of hope.

edit on 20-6-2014 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: for the heck of it.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I think a major trolling operation is posting irrational, illogical nonsense and pretending it's truth.

You are talking about religion in general now, that is an improvement!

Together with all other nonsense...

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

That's just the way that

THE RELIGION OF SCIENTISM is.

And all y'all acolytes, priests, high priests, bishops etc. salivated and blather endlessly over its rigid, narrow and false dogmas.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

That's just the way that

THE RELIGION OF SCIENTISM is.

And all y'all acolytes, priests, high priests, bishops etc. salivated and blather endlessly over its rigid, narrow and false dogmas.

If you think that your misconception and misuse of words makes any difference or makes me angry.... you wrong...

You can yell all you want, everyone know what is religion and what is science... and it is your choice to go with belief rather then logic...

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Doesn't sound like you're very perceptive about my moods

"Mood: Jesus — King of K"
You do know what that means, don't you?

any more than you are about my posts.

I never read your posts. I realized long ago what aggressive, self-righteous gobbledygook they are.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I said at the beginning, that I didn't want to debate about creation versus evolution, but yet I was drawn into the debate.
My fault.
I want that people who are evolutionists don't comment at all in this thread.
All I want to hear, is the opinion of people who believe in INTELLIGENT DESIGN.

I have two questions;

First question: Why doesn't humanity know the moment of it's creation?

Second question: Why the great majority of people, do not care at all about the question, of the creation of mankind?

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: john666

Why the great majority of people, do not care at all about the question, of the creation of mankind?

Probably because we're here, and theres nothing we can do about it... So why bother with the details

Just make the best of it

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: john666

I want that people who are evolutionists don't comment at all in this thread. All I want to hear, is the opinion of people who believe in INTELLIGENT DESIGN.

Maybe you should set an IQ limit as well.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join