It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creationism, taken to its logical extreme, negates the existence of Jesus Christ.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: john666

originally posted by: ArtemisE
a reply to: john666

Science cares what the date the first humans showed up. There have been thousands of studies and such to attempt to determine when humanity first showed up.... Sure Christianity is the only place they think Jesus comming was the biggest event in history.. and they aren't the majority....

Our calender was made by Christians, not scientists.

All this studies are false because the scientists involved assume from the beginning that evolution is fact.
But is not a fact, but only a very stupid theory.
It has never been observed that species change from one into another, because it never happened like that.
All the species were created in an instant.

(Facepalm)
So, the fossils are just rocks are they?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Are you a female?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

What does that have to do with anything related to the thread?

Can you just explain yourself, please?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

BUT INSTEAD, HUMANITY USES THE SUPPOSED BIRTH OF JESUS CHRIST AS IT'S REFERENCE POINT!

So what date do you suppose Christ was born. I am sure all the Pagans will tell you over and over again that Christmas is really a Pagan celebration stolen by the Christians

So this supposed date is what, if we cant get that right your theory falls flat

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
THE CREATOR has GOD sends that Guide or Oversee developing species

LORD JESUS CHRIST appears to be one of the sent guides, when he was observable in human form was he in an AVATAR?
Deception has had a chance to derail this SOUL/GROUP but the data cannot be eliminated w/o writing a completely new story... TRUTH leaks thru still.

Judaism -Christianity- Islam are religions influenced from Abraham who was groomed under LORD ENLIL ANNUNAKI.
So When the LORD JESUS CHRIST was said to of spoken to "FATHER" why on the CROSS who was he possibly talking too?

The data supporting the LORD didn't exist is highly subjective and those sharing it have to be careful not to reprogram the consciousness focusing on this data as if the data is objective truth.

There have been written shares on AVATARs sort of like with KRISHNA and LORD VISHNU... FATHER SON HOLY GHOST etc.

1 wouldn't discount the presence of the interpreted SON of the FATHER who art in HEAVEN visiting humans to help guide the from paths the may have access to knowing of in which humans may encounter extreme fail if walked.

Do you OP think the CHRISTED 1 is a human totally or hybrid in some ways.

ARE HUMANS made in the SOUL or PHYSICAL image of "they" imaged after?

The further back data is traced sapien sapiens were Designed CREATED perhaps the reason for so many past designes of human till now and notice the STOP as far a globally it appears to be sapiens sapiens for the majority now in the past it was not the same as the sapiens sapiens (new human body was made)

So how do you accurately track time of generation if it took many molds to get to current sapian sapian level of human mind and body as they outdated the past molds overtime like Neanderthal as the genetics mixed?

If exist cosmic energies some very large in size what do you think prevents many of these energies from apprehending this nest if its not Being WATCHED over? Or do you think its all luck and randomness...

NAMASTE*******

edit on 6/16/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

So you a female.
OK.

Let me explain myself.
I don't believe in Adam. I was just responding to the guy that mentioned Adam.

I am saying that if we accept the hypothesis that mankind was at one point in the past created by some intelligence, it would be logical to assume that we would remember it, and that this date would be the reference point of our calendar.

I think that the reason, that this is not so, is because of manipulation by some superior intelligence, and this intelligence has implanted in the collective consciousness of mankind the myth of Jesus Christ, as a mind control device, that is designed to prevent us from finding out the truth about our origins.
edit on 16-6-2014 by john666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: borntowatch

BUT INSTEAD, HUMANITY USES THE SUPPOSED BIRTH OF JESUS CHRIST AS IT'S REFERENCE POINT!

So what date do you suppose Christ was born. I am sure all the Pagans will tell you over and over again that Christmas is really a Pagan celebration stolen by the Christians

I believe the Pagan thing is misinformation as well.
Namely when we speak about alleged Pagan celebrations, we rely on historical records.
But these historical records may be false, and the Pagans - just like Jesus - may never have existed.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I did not confirm or deny that I am female, and still don't see what that has to do with the thread. Why did you ask?

I think that the reason, that this is not so, is because of manipulation by some superior intelligence, and this intelligence has implanted in the collective consciousness of mankind the myth of Jesus Christ, as a mind control device, that is designed to prevent us from finding out the truth about our origins.

Well, for what it's worth, I DO think we have a 'collective consciousness' - but I DO NOT believe that Jesus was more special than anyone else.

And I still don't see how Jesus was "designed to prevent us from finding out the truth about our origins."

We are the product of millions of years of natural processes -

To begin with, for you to be here now trillions of drifting atoms had somehow to assemble
in an intricate and intriguingly obliging manner to create you. It's an arrangement so
specialized and particular that it has never been tried before and will only exist this once. For
the next many years (we hope) these tiny particles will uncomplainingly engage in all the
billions of deft, cooperative efforts necessary to keep you intact and let you experience the
supremely agreeable but generally underappreciated state known as existence.

Not only have you been lucky enough to be attached since time immemorial to a favored
evolutionary line, but you have also been extremely-make that miraculously-fortunate in your
personal ancestry. Consider the fact that for 3.8 billion years, a period of time older than the
Earth's mountains and rivers and oceans, every one of your forebears on both sides has been
attractive enough to find a mate, healthy enough to reproduce, and sufficiently blessed by fate
and circumstances to live long enough to do so.

Not one of your pertinent ancestors was
squashed, devoured, drowned, starved, stranded, stuck fast, untimely wounded, or otherwise
deflected from its life's quest of delivering a tiny charge of genetic material to the right
partner at the right moment in order to perpetuate the only possible sequence of hereditary
combinations that could result-eventually, astoundingly, and all too briefly-in you.

Bill Bryson - A Short History of Nearly Everything

Maybe you should do some reading. Just saying. Maybe?

edit on 6/16/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Look up sol invictus...

theres plenty of evidence of paganism...

Unfortunately when it comes to Christians these days, anyone who isn't Christian is a pagan or a satanist...

which is just funny

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Clarify what you saying, I have trouble understanding you.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

But these historical records may be false, and the Pagans - just like Jesus - may never have existed.

WHAtt??!

Yes, they did - and still do - "exist".

Wow, and you think you need clarity, and are not understanding?? Sorry, friend, but I can't make sense of this thread. And I'm trying. Really.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: borntowatch

I believe the Pagan thing is misinformation as well.
Namely when we speak about alleged Pagan celebrations, we rely on historical records.

I'm pretty sure that Stonehenge isn't fake. Nor is the Parthenon.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I asked you whether you are a female, because it helps me in discussion if I know the gender of the person I am speaking to.
But if the information about your gender is top secret, I understand that.

As far as evolution is concerned, I have done a lot of reading, and I don't believe in it.
But you do believe in it, and I wonder why?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Okay, yes. I am female. How that will shift, change, adjust, or otherwise affect our 'discussion' is beyond me, but I'd like to know your reasoning.

If you don't believe in evolution, fine. I do. Because the evidence is clear and overwhelming (since you asked).
I've done a lot of reading, too - and while I can wrap my head around Ancient Aliens, but NOT around the Bible -
I don't believe in Young Earth.

It is, in my opinion, beyond question. It is, in my opinion, ridiculous to deny it.

But - how "young" do you think the Earth is? And what is your message here? No "Jesus", no "pagans", no "evolution".....

still don't get it.
And I'm NOT a "Christian", just in case you need that info also. But I DO believe his reported/recorded message (outside of the Biblical 'canon') is the truth. It's also reflected from WAY before his legend started - in nearly every religion the world has ever known.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

As far the Pagans are concerned, this term has so many different meanings to so many different people, that as far as I am concerned, this term is useless(because it's imprecise).

As far as the Earth is concerned, I believe it is not older than few thousand years.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

As far as the Earth is concerned, I believe it is not older than few thousand years.

But WHY do you believe that?

It's pretty much evident that it is way old. Billions of our "years" old.
Still waiting for your explanation of Young Earth, no Jesus, no Pagans....
still not adding up.

Sorry to seem "dense".

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

As far the Pagans are concerned, this term has so many different meanings to so many different people, that as far as I am concerned, this term is useless(because it's imprecise).

Ohh!!! Kinda like being "Christian"!

Right?? Got it. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

But WHY do you believe that?

It's pretty much evident that it is way old. Billions of our "years" old.
Still waiting for your explanation of Young Earth, no Jesus, no Pagans....
still not adding up.

Sorry to seem "dense".

Have you heard about a guy called Anatoly Fomenko?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Ohh!!! Kinda like being "Christian"! Right??

Yep.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Clarify what you saying, I have trouble understanding you.

What do you request 1 clarify OP?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join