It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will the world remember America?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
a reply to: simsumre

There has been a hostile but quiet takeover of the US government. Ever since that moment the US slowly changed into something dark. The changes are introduced very slowly in such a way that US citizens do not notice them... like boiling a frog.

The thing that a never did understand is why these things are hanging in the US senate. Never do you hear people talk about them but they are always right in the face of the US people.... and the world.

Maybe that will explain a lot about what is going on and what the goal of TPTB in america has been all along.

Hmmm.. still nobody a comment on this? I mean, you can quit all the discussions going and give these symbols hanging on the senate wall a brief moment of your time. It says pretty much without words about how the US will be remembered.

edit on 16/6/2014 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

I can't quite make out what the symbol is mate, is it a snake wrapped around a pole?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties
--
Anti west rhetoric, your response, " that doesnt work if your not american..."

That makes no sense, whatsoever. Anybody, any nationality can have an Anti West Rhetoric, just like you have demonstrative so perfectly.

You proved my point, Anti West Rhetoric.

Ill be the first to tell you, America is Great and Powerful.
Does that statement anger you? It sure will for others, I can't wait to check back in a couple of hours an see Users qoute/reply an deride me for it, but honestly, it was just for you.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
to me, America will be remembered by those that write about it's history....so far, America is a blip on the human history scale of civilizations. there have been many that have lasted longer, but only received a one sentence notation in a dusty, obscure history book...that might be Americas fate.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

That makes no sense, whatsoever. Anybody, any nationality can have an Anti West Rhetoric, just like you have demonstrative so perfectly.

You proved my point, Anti West Rhetoric.

Ill be the first to tell you, America is Great and Powerful.
Does that statement anger you? It sure will for others, I can't wait to check back in a couple of hours an see Users qoute/reply an deride me for it, but honestly, it was just for you.

Wow, you really are clutching at straws.

Im not surprised my point has flown completely over the heads of those Americans so blinded by patriotism that they can't see the end of their nose, but I do take heart that there are certain Americans in this thread who get what I have said, without all the "America Hater" nonsense which is simply a cop-out.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Euphem
a reply to: doobydoll

So now we are finally catching up to the rest of the world? Okay sounds good. Let me know when the UK and any other country in the world ISN'T extremely corrupted.

There is this thing called globalism now, not sure if you have heard of it. The elite all around the world are in on it. This isn't really about one country anymore, and to focus on just one is ignorant.

Ha! Talk about ignorant - Read the OP, it was about AMERICA and NOT the rest of the world's nations. And THAT'S why I made the comments about America without including the rest of the world.

It's no good blaming the rest of the world for something you lot let happen.

The 'Big Apple' is rotten to the core and full of maggots, and has spoiled the whole barrel (the rest of the world). And you citizens let it happen. I wonder how proud future generations will be of you, that you couldn't be arsed to demand you leave a better country and society for them to be born into?

Yes I admit the UK is following suit, our country is as much a dustbin of corruption as yours is, and I think we have the Prime Minister & President 'bromance' to thank for that. JMO.

America is a bad example for the rest of us to follow.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

a reply to: MarlinGrace

I was waiting for it, and it has arrived in your post. You didn't fail me.
America saved Europe, America saved Australia etc etc.
No America didn't do any of those things. It was just one part of a larger overall combination of military superiority. Unless you want to state the opposite?

So was it we offered help or did churchill come asking for help because you were getting your ass handed to you and he knew without American help it would be German school books for all. Could it have been the endless supply ships with equipment before men got involved. Yeah everyone worked and died for your freedom, but you know as well as I do we weren't even in the war it wasn't on our shores, it wasn't flying over our country. But we came to your aid, My family is still waiting for your thank you. But somehow it still hasn't arrived. You have great country men that fought side by side with ours and they would never spew this line of crap, why do you? It's unbecoming to brits for you to be this way. History doesn't play down the American involvement in WWII and neither should you.

Please explain to me how Britain was getting it's "ass handed to it" This i must hear. Ok i am listening.

Instead of putting the onus on me why don't you tell me how you didn't need the help, and how you didn't need the supplies, you didn't need the manpower, or need the soldiers. Tell me how much time, effort, and money we wasted
because your were kicking german ass all the way to berlin, and those silly Americans never need to come to Europe to help, wasting their lives, and money. Go ahead I have some running around to do but rest assured I will be back for this fantasy. I especially want to hear about why you didn't need all those bombers we sent over Germany. Or how Patton since you mention him and the 3rd army were completely unnecessary. Or how ole Monty never got in a jam and didn't need bailed out.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Nothing would make me happier then having America isolate herself from the rest of the world just so we can sit back and listen to the rest of the world cry and beg for our help and when we ignore the cries for help then we can read on ATS how mean we are for not helping.

Point is no matter what we do or don't do other countries will always hate America and for no other reason then jealousy.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

a reply to: MarlinGrace

I was waiting for it, and it has arrived in your post. You didn't fail me.
America saved Europe, America saved Australia etc etc.
No America didn't do any of those things. It was just one part of a larger overall combination of military superiority. Unless you want to state the opposite?

So was it we offered help or did churchill come asking for help because you were getting your ass handed to you and he knew without American help it would be German school books for all. Could it have been the endless supply ships with equipment before men got involved. Yeah everyone worked and died for your freedom, but you know as well as I do we weren't even in the war it wasn't on our shores, it wasn't flying over our country. But we came to your aid, My family is still waiting for your thank you. But somehow it still hasn't arrived. You have great country men that fought side by side with ours and they would never spew this line of crap, why do you? It's unbecoming to brits for you to be this way. History doesn't play down the American involvement in WWII and neither should you.

Please explain to me how Britain was getting it's "ass handed to it" This i must hear. Ok i am listening.

Instead of putting the onus on me why don't you tell me how you didn't need the help, and how you didn't need the supplies, you didn't need the manpower, or need the soldiers. Tell me how much time, effort, and money we wasted
because your were kicking german ass all the way to berlin, and those silly Americans never need to come to Europe to help, wasting their lives, and money. Go ahead I have some running around to do but rest assured I will be back for this fantasy. I especially want to hear about why you didn't need all those bombers we sent over Germany. Or how Patton since you mention him and the 3rd army were completely unnecessary. Or how ole Monty never got in a jam and didn't need bailed out.

Are you taking the piss?

I put the onus on YOU because you came out with the ludicrous statement that Britain was getting it's arse handed to it.
So come on explain how it was. Then maybe we can debate your further remarks.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Okay so which other countries were not corrupt before the US corrupted them? Also, of those countries you list, when and what did we do to corrupt them?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
Nothing would make me happier then having America isolate herself from the rest of the world just so we can sit back and listen to the rest of the world cry and beg for our help and when we ignore the cries for help then we can read on ATS how mean we are for not helping.

Point is no matter what we do or don't do other countries will always hate America and for no other reason then jealousy.

You're probably right.....

Anyone who thinks Churchill would have asked for help if he didn't need it is a fool. He was one of the strongest leaders in history, he liked to say he wooed Roosevelt into the war. Churchill was an intellectual giant compared to Roosevelt. He would have never asked if he didn't need it. How he and Roosevelt actually got us into the war is yet another conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

True that.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Stop pretending America is a good samaritan, it couldn't care less if it tried.

America won't even help its own people. America only knows how to help itself .. . to whatever it can get its hands on.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

What an utter load of crap.

When all else fails, some Americans always fall back on the old "you're just jealous' argument. Its a total croc, totally devoid of fact.

Poor form.

edit on 16/6/2014 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

You're probably right.....

Anyone who thinks Churchill would have asked for help if he didn't need it is a fool. He was one of the strongest leaders in history, he liked to say he wooed Roosevelt into the war. Churchill was an intellectual giant compared to Roosevelt. He would have never asked if he didn't need it. How he and Roosevelt actually got us into the war is yet another conspiracy.

Churchill knew that American as well as British interests where under threat from Nazi Germany. Why should Britain alone take the fight to Nazi's.Churchill wanted The U.S. to make a fair contribution in defeating Hitler. Only problem is the American's charged for it.

Probably the only "Charge" they made throughout the war

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
If I was the world I would remember something like this:

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I never said that we are but don't think we are the only bully on the block, hell we took most of what we know from you guys.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Prove me wrong.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I believe America's "golden age" was the 50s.

Your premise is totally unsupported. The 50s?? What happened un the USA in the 50s that made it so great? The first manned landing on the moon in the 60s and the most transforming event in the world started in the 60's and is still evolving. The USA created microprocessors, the internet and the World Wide Web. The fall out from the space program and the computer technology is beyond measure. Comparing anything in the 50s to this is ridiculous and pretty well guts your unsupported speculation. No offense indented.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

I believe America's "golden age" was the 50s.

Your premise is totally unsupported. The 50s?? What happened un the USA in the 50s that made it so great? The first manned landing on the moon in the 60s and the most transforming event in the world started in the 60's and is still evolving. The USA created microprocessors, the internet and the World Wide Web. The fall out from the space program and the computer technology is beyond measure. Comparing anything in the 50s to this is ridiculous and pretty well guts your unsupported speculation. No offense indented.

I stopped reading when you said America invented The World Wide Web.

No........it didn't.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join