It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will the world remember America?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Acknowledged as the land mass that found independence & had some serious racial issues in the past/ present (that it has learned from and is still learning from) as the melting pot began to develop and develops...

It shows it has matured over time as a nation with the election of a half and half president Obama.

Acknowledged as the country that has tried to spread better settings in areas of the world where unfairness overrule many, but has gained massive hatred from some of the regions it has influenced or attempted to influence w/ war due to some political agendas sidetracking the primary motives of its service women and men...

Accepted as 1 (amongst a few) of the most known technological advanced nations aboveground present in this old/new world transitioning...

When placed on a sort of grading curve for the species of man attached with a time reference associated with past empires or nations there are only a few from past up till now scoring as high?

And as its said when your doing something right your going to get hated on.
Its just the current way of man.

There are issues with the AMERICANAZ as there are issues globally elsewhere.
But its been observed and felt many who feel they have a hatred for this land mass region would prefer to live there then where they currently stay and that alone signifies something.

1 DOES NOT CONDONE the death or harming of ANY innocence caught in the paths of the many EA*RTH wars. For these many wars OPEN metaphysical portals not considered as massive Soul energies are released @ once (think about it). And who knows what may sit near these portals to come thru to this realm depending on the size of the Soul energy generating the access from death distribution...

The species of mankind has potentials 1 feels "we" ALL* have to recognize these potentials and stop self hating each other and find better ways to coexist multinationally or as one.

This is how 1 feels the AMERICANAZ will be remembered as one of the few more developing human nations of EA*RTH.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

The people with the money behind rome...they moved on to another nation to leech off of.

Can we repeat this line over and over please.

Used like a bunch of prostitutes then dumped for another promise land.
The true elite feed off of sweat equity of sleeping masses.

I think the saddest thing about the USA is people are trading their time for money, time they will never get back. And plan for future happiness while life passes them by.

Time to be happy is now.

People bashing the US and it's citizens better take a hard look at themselves, because people from the USA are transplants from cultures and countries from around the world.
edit on 17-6-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: crazyewok

But that's normal for any supper power.

is that a "fat American" joke?

To be honest, the worst part of America is our military. The ability to be part of the salvation of humanity....twisted into something that seems to yield the opposite result.

HAHA oops typo but a good one! Think il keep it! Supper power sounds good

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: Fylgje

Revolution and arrest warrants is the only way forward.

That's what I have been trying to say since the beginning, but apparently people are too interested in painting me as an "America Hater".

I think it's because when people are criticizing the American gov, they just say Americans instead. I think that a vast majority of Americans do not like what the government has become. But you're right, though. The American gov has war-mongered and bullied the world for too long. They always talk about a "regime change". Well, I think it's time for a regime change in America.

All the bad things that we think only other governments do, we've found out that our own gov is even worse than that. The last 20 years have been sobering for many. We have to tell the youth the truth and not tippy-toe around anything. Exposure and accountability. Too man foreign interests in the American government. No politician should be able to hold dual citizenship and all American politicians should be "America first". Not pander to foreign religions or interests. That is what's happened to America.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

originally posted by: thesaneone
Nothing would make me happier then having America isolate herself from the rest of the world just so we can sit back and listen to the rest of the world cry and beg for our help and when we ignore the cries for help then we can read on ATS how mean we are for not helping.

Point is no matter what we do or don't do other countries will always hate America and for no other reason then jealousy.

You're probably right.....

Anyone who thinks Churchill would have asked for help if he didn't need it is a fool. He was one of the strongest leaders in history, he liked to say he wooed Roosevelt into the war. Churchill was an intellectual giant compared to Roosevelt. He would have never asked if he didn't need it. How he and Roosevelt actually got us into the war is yet another conspiracy.

Churchill knew that American as well as British interests where under threat from Nazi Germany. Why should Britain alone take the fight to Nazi's.Churchill wanted The U.S. to make a fair contribution in defeating Hitler. Only problem is the American's charged for it.

Probably the only "Charge" they made throughout the war

Both US and Canada loaned England money but not until after the war, US 6 billion if I am not mistaken and Canada 1.5 or so. Amazing enough your country made the final payment in 2006, no hurry we are just across the pond. You received our goods and blood during the war for FREE. (that means no charge) We loaned you money for rebuilding and leftover military items you wanted to keep.

As far as the internet and the World Wide Web, the internet is the hardware and the www is the protocols only a small portion of the net today although the contribution important. In the US we were sending emails from college to college before anyone even had an idea of the protocols required to create the WWW. The internet was created by DARPA as a means to communicate between missile silos incase one connection was severed there could still be communications to launch.

So yes you can claim the web, but it's kind of like we invented the car and you added a steering wheel when we were already steering with a wrench. The internet was established and functional before the WWW protocols were invented. Never mind the computer to run the whole shebang or would you like to claim those as well?

Now are you to tell me, (we should start at the beginning ) with German uboats sending english iron to meet davey jones without the american navy you would be fine? That shipping and the queens navy would be fine without Americans? Because of the technology to detect german subs and the American tactics to attack the subs English naval warfare was spared from having more iron on the bottom than was available on the island.

So you're saying we got into the war so we could make a fair contribution to fight the nazi's and we chagred you for it? We lost the pretty much same amount of people you did about 450K because it was a fair contribution on our part? Again we were not threatened by the Nazi's it was you that asked for help and it wasn't for a fair contribution. If we had charged you for the war effort based on your payment progress for 6 billion loan to rebuild we would still be waiting for repayment.

More delusional rubbish from our American friends i see.

1) Yes the WWW was put on top of the internet. Just like The U.S. was put on top of the 13 colonies.

2) No. Britain didn't depend on U.S. technology to detect U Boats. Britain had her own thanks very much

en.wikipedia.org...

3) Yes. Britain can claim The Computer.

en.wikipedia.org...

Sorry to burst your bubble old boy.

Colossus is taking some serious liberty with the phrase computer, I think Konrad Zuse might have something to say about it. With the interchangeable wheels it really is nothing more than a very large calculator. No disrespect to the inventors but really, computer? Besides if the colossus was so good why didn't Nasa use it for astronomical calculations? Lets not forget, if you want to take credit for colossus you have to give the polish mathematicians a little credit don't you think?

Sorry but the inventor of underwater detection for subs was all American. Read Battle of the Atlantic

It always amazes me the 13 colonies come up, some people never let go, but you got in a spot of trouble there too old boy. Yeah those farmers were a tough lot. Let alone an industrial bunch with roughly 5 times the GDP than the UK.

Hardly rubbish

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Nothing would make me happier then having America isolate herself from the rest of the world just so we can sit back and listen to the rest of the world cry and beg for our help and when we ignore the cries for help then we can read on ATS how mean we are for not helping.

Point is no matter what we do or don't do other countries will always hate America and for no other reason then jealousy.

Anyone who thinks Churchill would have asked for help if he didn't need it is a fool. He was one of the strongest leaders in history, he liked to say he wooed Roosevelt into the war. Churchill was an intellectual giant compared to Roosevelt. He would have never asked if he didn't need it. How he and Roosevelt actually got us into the war is yet another conspiracy.

Churchill knew that American as well as British interests where under threat from Nazi Germany. Why should Britain alone take the fight to Nazi's.Churchill wanted The U.S. to make a fair contribution in defeating Hitler. Only problem is the American's charged for it.

Both US and Canada loaned England money but not until after the war, US 6 billion if I am not mistaken and Canada 1.5 or so. Amazing enough your country made the final payment in 2006, no hurry we are just across the pond. You received our goods and blood during the war for FREE. (that means no charge) We loaned you money for rebuilding and leftover military items you wanted to keep.

As far as the internet and the World Wide Web, the internet is the hardware and the www is the protocols only a small portion of the net today although the contribution important. In the US we were sending emails from college to college before anyone even had an idea of the protocols required to create the WWW. The internet was created by DARPA as a means to communicate between missile silos incase one connection was severed there could still be communications to launch.

So yes you can claim the web, but it's kind of like we invented the car and you added a steering wheel when we were already steering with a wrench. The internet was established and functional before the WWW protocols were invented. Never mind the computer to run the whole shebang or would you like to claim those as well?

Now are you to tell me, (we should start at the beginning ) with German uboats sending english iron to meet davey jones without the american navy you would be fine? That shipping and the queens navy would be fine without Americans? Because of the technology to detect german subs and the American tactics to attack the subs English naval warfare was spared from having more iron on the bottom than was available on the island.

So you're saying we got into the war so we could make a fair contribution to fight the nazi's and we chagred you for it? We lost the pretty much same amount of people you did about 450K because it was a fair contribution on our part? Again we were not threatened by the Nazi's it was you that asked for help and it wasn't for a fair contribution. If we had charged you for the war effort based on your payment progress for 6 billion loan to rebuild we would still be waiting for repayment.

1) Yes the WWW was put on top of the internet. Just like The U.S. was put on top of the 13 colonies.

2) No. Britain didn't depend on U.S. technology to detect U Boats. Britain had her own thanks very much

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Colossus is taking some serious liberty with the phrase computer, I think Konrad Zuse might have something to say about it. With the interchangeable wheels it really is nothing more than a very large calculator. No disrespect to the inventors but really, computer? Besides if the colossus was so good why didn't Nasa use it for astronomical calculations? Lets not forget, if you want to take credit for colossus you have to give the polish mathematicians a little credit don't you think?

Sorry but the inventor of underwater detection for subs was all American. Read Battle of the Atlantic

It always amazes me the 13 colonies come up, some people never let go, but you got in a spot of trouble there too old boy. Yeah those farmers were a tough lot. Let alone an industrial bunch with roughly 5 times the GDP than the UK.

Hardly rubbish

There are two versions of world history.
The American version.
The real version.

I see you take you events of world history from the American version.
I would bet you didn't even read those links i posted. If you did, you would see that they are in complete opposite to what you have stated.

You can take a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
How will the world remember America oooww that is a trick question

Like the kid that sit's in the back going - are we there yet

Or the Fat kid that everyone makes fun of behind their backs because they do not want to hurt their feelings because the fat kid might just be a secret nutter parked in the red zone just waiting for someone to push his button .

Who smile's a lot but you know he is secretly miserable as hell

BUT the other 7 + billion will just go AMERICA mmmm ye i remember hearing that name somewhere before and shrug and carry on as normal

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

good observation, the fasci (bundle of twigs)

..could be as simple as this?

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

To be honest, the worst part of America is our military.

The worst part of America is those shills on capitol hill.

Those politicians.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Agreed, nothing wrong with our military it's the leaders that I have a problem with.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
America pays more to house and feed illegal immigrants than our own veterans and soldiers. It's sickening.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
AS in the Roman empire, once the President starts returning all military personnel back to the states, then you will know the collapse is around the corner.
But, who is going to start shooting whom first?

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Hardly rubbish

There are two versions of world history.
The American version.
The real version.

I see you take you events of world history from the American version.
I would bet you didn't even read those links i posted. If you did, you would see that they are in complete opposite to what you have stated.

You can take a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

The British invented 'sonar' it was first called 'ASDIC' for the life of me I cannot remember what that acronym means!

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
How will the U.S. be remembered by the world?

It's very simple. It will be remembered as however which reigning government chooses to remember it.

History will be re-written however they deem to. Perhaps we'll be shown as a bunch of infidels. We could be viewed as a tantrum-prone child nation. They might say we willingly and happily gave up our country for their reign. We could very well be made to look as cowards if that's what they choose.

Most likely, they'll probably show us as a tyrannical nation with ridiculous morals and poor ethics.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
As they remember Germany after the Third Reich!

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

To be honest, the worst part of America is our military.

The worst part of America is those shills on capitol hill.

Those politicians.

I stand corrected.

The Hill Shill's are the worst. Their "strongarm" is the second worst.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Their "strongarm" is the second worst.

Still going to disagree.

As our military has a short leash.

So short in fact the last time it really fought a war was ww2.

The 'modern' world has never seen the full military might of the US.

Thank politicians the world will never see it.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Their "strongarm" is the second worst.

Still going to disagree.

As our military has a short leash.

So short in fact the last time it really fought a war was ww2.

The 'modern' world has never seen the full military might of the US.

Thank politicians the world will never see it.

And if it was full unleashed without any restraint to use Nukes and strategic bombings with no rules of conduct, IE allowed to massacre civilians. then the USA would go down as the most evil and brutal empire in history next to NAZI Germany with a extremely high body count.

Fact is the somewhat Restraint of the USA and the mainly good conduct of it troops (I know the william calleys are a minority) are redeeming feature. sure not perfect but certainly no NAZI Germany or Imperial Japan.

If anything the USA should be more restrained, unless in matters of actually defense.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

And if it was full unleashed without any restraint to use Nukes and strategic bombings with no rules of conduct, IE allowed to massacre civilians. then the USA would go down as the most evil and brutal empire in history next to NAZI Germany with a extremely high body count.

Was there an effing point there ?

Missed it ?

The world already thinks America is the most evil country on the planet.

Peddled by those without an ounce of intellectual honesty.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

You need have no fears.

Any conflict that involved Russia, the Americans would back off from.

Nuclear war won't be a possibility.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join