It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any 2X years old person in here ?????????

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: HardCorps
My wife has celebrated her 21st birthday ten times now
does that count?

It will help you if you keep not mentioning it to her... And in the end, isn't that what really counts?

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I lovers kangaroo for ewe too

neat manipulation of marsupials

love ewe too =D

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

I lovers kangaroo for ewe too

neat manipulation of marsupials

love ewe too =D

I'm too old to be in this thread...but I love the honey badger too. I'm sure there's a law...

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   

honey badgers don't give a $hit, Larvae, king cobras, its all good H badger tries hard to find its niche in life

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

I am only 28 what about ewe, candle stick just made the ultimate 20 something hook up thread and ewe claim ewer too old to bee here I think its nonsense, ewe were uber rad in beezers new years eve party to be that old and the likes =D ewe even looked at me draw all damn night.
edit on 17-6-2014 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

I forgot honey badgers don't give a shiite.
I suppose that's part of the charm and all.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   

All this time as a honey badger I forgot damn kangaroos ruled to planet and mars too, jusst blew my mind =D

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   

All this time as a honey badger I forgot damn kangaroos ruled to planet and mars too, jusst blew my mind =D

If that part of kangaroos blows your mind, feast your eyes on this...

I understand if it leaves you speechless. lol

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   

your still rad

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   

your still rad

Thank you.
You're not so bad yourself Brotherman. I don't care what they say about you... You're alright in my book.

If the post addressed to yourself above was to me, I am 37 years old. I still feel 20 most of the time, but that part doesn't count on my birth certificate. Even as a 37 year old female, I still catch my mind/humor reverting back to that of a 16 year old boy at times (as in my mind goes straight to the gutter no matter how hard I try to keep it out of there). I really can't help myself when it happens. I do try to be good and grown up, but sometimes I fail miserably.
edit on 6/17/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: candlestick

lady there is a bunch of us your age or in the 20s me i am already a Marine vet but a painter you never need to feel alone in this place on ATS I am an AMerican I don't need to know where you are from but there are alot of us from all over in our 20s but i can only speak for myself ill be 29 on halloween so I only got so many days to keep posting on this thread, smile lady what do you have to say that relates to 2x something

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

your still rad

Thank you.
You're not so bad yourself Brotherman. I don't care what they say about you... You're alright in my book.

If the post addressed to yourself above was to me, I am 37 years old. I still feel 20 most of the time, but that part doesn't count on my birth certificate. Even as a 37 year old female, I still catch my mind/humor reverting back to that of a 16 year old boy at times. I really can't help myself when it happens. I do try to be good and grown up, but sometimes I fail miserably.

Now if I could I will elaborate on how Brotherman thinks and 2 words come to mind, " barely legal" giggity giggity goo

I am just kidding

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Oh.. my... Brotherman needs a shave... he has one of those 5 o clock forests on his chin... go ladies go... (just had a chat together on Skype)...

Don't worry Brotherman... I am married....

Don't forget the 12 cases of Jack Daniels... *cough cough*

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Rodinus

hey if were trading i want some of that wine action it wouldnt even be fair trading jack daniels for French wine I would gladly do that trade. Rodi you are a rad dude bro, I appreciate the convo and thanks my friend we should skype again soon I hope.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   

a reply to: Rodinus

hey if were trading i want some of that wine action it wouldnt even be fair trading jack daniels for French wine I would gladly do that trade. Rodi you are a rad dude bro, I appreciate the convo and thanks my friend we should skype again soon I hope.

No trading (until you come to France of course???... ask Cody)... but a great conversation with you BM.

Sleep well... you need it... just stick to water for 2 days and maybe a half... and you will feel the benefits mate.

Kindest respects from an oldie over 20 years of age.

Erm.. By the way... to the original poster Candlestick... Question please? : Are you intentionally spamming from time to time as I have read through the whole of your posting history and you seem to zap out when members start asking questions?

My apologies and respect if you have a more dramatic RL affair to deal with...

Don't worry, we all do not have English as a mother tongue... just go for it at don't be afraid... unless of course you do not wish to listen to someone or other contributing members to your thread who are over 20 years old????

Rodinus

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join