It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any 2X years old person in here ?????????

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
twenteh one irish man here

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: candlestick

48 years old and YOUNG at heart...

What is an extra 12 months or so if you have and share things in common with someone?

Is that a problem?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I'm in my 20s

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Rodinus

yeah but you got that Frenchman accent that drives the younger ladies nuts, Id like to borrow you on a stag night to go girl hunting over in america one of these weekends lol

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

23 here, but I seldom share views with others my age. Most of my friends are 35+. Maybe age should start being calculated by how ready one is to see the world as a sham instead of how many times it has revolved around the sun?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Well I'm still 16 mentally
But I'm 42 physically.
Do I meet the criteria?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I'm 2X14

Never really noticed a distinct generation gap but it may be due to my values and the way I was raised. Both are a little old fashioned perhaps. I would probably find more commonality with someone 20 years older than 10 years younger. However, I've found that the nature of the site makes commonality more occurrent than in general.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Annunak1

You said it mate! I am only 20 and when I hear the rabble coming out of my peer's mouths I feel as If I might as well be 60 cause you know what? Most 20's people in America at least are brainwashed zombies and would never even ponder the things we talk about here on ATS.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
My wife has celebrated her 21st birthday ten times now
does that count?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

yeah but you got that Frenchman accent that drives the younger ladies nuts, Id like to borrow you on a stag night to go girl hunting over in america one of these weekends lol

Nahhhh... seems like the Brazilian accent is the tend nowadays?

Don't know why?

Need to get my flip flops out methinks?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
This age discussion reminded me of a Louis C.K. bit from his special Oh my God. I'd post the video but I'm pretty sure it'd be a T&C violation. To watch instead search Louis CK : Older People are Smarter

Life is an education, and if you're older, you're smarter. I just believe that. If you're in an argument with somebody and they're older than you, you should listen to them. It doesn't mean they're right. It means that even if they're wrong, Their wrongness is rooted in more information than you have. They've been there longer. If you're older, you're smarter.

How many people here, by applause, are 45 or older? (light applause) Ok. That's about 60 people out of 2,400. Here's the interesting thing. There's way more. I can see you. There's so many more. This is Arizona. There are way more people in that demographic, but they didn't clap. Why? 'Cause they're smart. They're sitting in the dark going, "I don't have to clap. I don't have to do anything." They're not doing it, and they're right. You know why? 'Cause never identify yourself. Never. Are you crazy? You don't know why I'm asking. How do you know what... Ok. Burn them all. Burn everybody over 45. How do you know I'm not gonna do that? How many people here, by applause, are 40 or younger? (heavy applause/cheering) That's every time. "Whoo! Whoo!" every time. That is a weird thing to celebrate in a room where you're not the only people here. That's like going to a cancer ward; "not me! Whoo! I don't have it! I don't have it!"

If you're older, you're smarter. A 55-year-old garbage man is a million times smarter Than a 28-year-old with three PhDs. Especially smarter than him, 'Cause this idiot has been thinking about three things for, like, 15 years. He's worthless. The garbage man is 55. He's had some experience. Things have happened to him. He went to cape cod one summer. He saw a dead guy floating in the motel pool. He took a bus to Montreal. He got a (obscenity removed) at a fair... From a miner. I mean a miner. Not a minor, a miner. You understand? A miner. A grown man who works in a mine with dirty hands (obscenity removed) at a county fair. That's what I'm saying happened to the 55-year-old.

You see? He's had some experience. He knows more. More has happened to him. He's seen more. He's seen history. He's witnessed history, Even if it's not ancient history. He saw Nixon resign on live television. Me and those few people that clapped, we saw the President of America cry and then quit being the President. That (expletive deleted) was crazy 'cause none of us knew what was gonna happen next. Today people are like, "the President's kind of disappointing." Really? Our president wept like an insane person and then got on a helicopter and flew away... And the whole nation just watched him go.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

It is a bit "Strawberr Shortcake-ish". Hard to take you seriously with those poofy little lambs n animals. Especially here on this Conspiracy Site.

Just sayin'...

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I'm 28 and been lurking on this site for about 6/7 and have learnt so much and learn more everyday

Some of the most intelligent people you will never meet

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I was 20 not long ago........24 years ago........but I still feel 28.......does that count?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Just thought I would add something to my original comment in this thread.

The number of years that a person has lived, does not always equate to the impact and quality of the experiences they have had. In fact, there are people who have lived twice as long, and half as much as me. There are also people out there who are half my age, but have done more with their time than I have. The reality of life, is that everybody has had a different experience of it so far, whether they are eighteen, or eighty.

One cannot know a person by the lines in their faces, and the grey in their hair, not in any meaningful way. But by communicating with one another, persons of all ages and generations can come together to share their unique wisdoms, so that all might benefit from the collective experiences of the whole group. This is why I value good communication, because it is transcendent of age, and done right, it can transcend many other perceived social barriers also.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I'm almost 24!

And a Libra!

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Josephus

I read all of that in his voice.

To the OP: just an FYI...there are a couple of threads on ATS dedicated to people sharing a bit about themselves. Ages, careers, pics, when and why they joined ATS...etc. Check them out and get to know us all a little better.

And I still have a few months left of being in my 20s.
edit on 16-6-2014 by awakendhybrid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Just thought I would add something to my original comment in this thread.

The number of years that a person has lived, does not always equate to the impact and quality of the experiences they have had. In fact, there are people who have lived twice as long, and half as much as me. There are also people out there who are half my age, but have done more with their time than I have. The reality of life, is that everybody has had a different experience of it so far, whether they are eighteen, or eighty.

One cannot know a person by the lines in their faces, and the grey in their hair, not in any meaningful way. But by communicating with one another, persons of all ages and generations can come together to share their unique wisdoms, so that all might benefit from the collective experiences of the whole group. This is why I value good communication, because it is transcendent of age, and done right, it can transcend many other perceived social barriers also.

RIGHT ON...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Hey Rodi I sent you a u2u

извините модов

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join