It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack on Titan episodes online?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
So i just got hooked on this show, not really a big anime guy but this one seems pretty cool.
I missed last nights new episode and am trying to find it online. I don't do torrent, not really sure why but am looking for something outside of that.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
It was season 2 episode 7 if that helps anyone

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
not much help to you right away but i know, as i just checked, that netflix
has the digital rights to distribute that one, it does cost per month but they
have a few good anime and many good shows and movies.

This is from the US so if you live outside that area it might be slightly different.
they only have season 1 so far but they do update often and add the new stuff.
edit on 16-6-2014 by bloodreviara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodreviara

actually that was perfect help, found what i was looking for

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
there is a site with all the episodes up to stream:

www.watchsnk.com

Also, there are no new episodes coming out, season 2 is finished and they can't start making more until a few more Mangas have been written, if your only into the show (like me) don't make the mistake of looking at the wiki, as the wiki is based on the books and the story is greatly advanced, i found out a few things i didn't want to know yet by accident

Awesome series! enjoy!

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I watched the first season on netflix and it was GREAT. Waiting until netflix has season 2 on there to watch, so please, NO SPOILERS!

edit on 16-6-2014 by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: jameath

Ya i thought that since adult swim kept saying new episodes that it was a new season. But I was mistaken haha.
Great show thanks for the replies everyone

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
It's on crunchroll check it out!

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Just finished the first season... Now I can't wait for the second.
And that random story about the miner!?! ugh worse then breaking bad

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: atzmaz

Please don't over that site to anyone any more, my anti virus went crazy when i went to it

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Netflix worth the 8 bucks per month(Canada). I heard it might go up in price, and some people proxy their browser to think you are in a different country, which means you can get Netflix from Canada, America, South America, Norway, Britain and many few more.

Same price.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: jameath

As someone who reads the manga, I second this. DON'T read the wiki (or tvtropes or anything like that) about this show if you don't want it spoiled for you. The story has advanced a lot and there are many many plot twists.

It's an awesome series, my current favorite.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: invisiblemanda

Ugh I almost want to start reading the manga so i could get my fix lol!
Would there be point in the manga where i could start that would pick up where the last episode of season 1 ended?
especially with that damn miners story they threw in at the end there.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I read it from the beginning and I'd recommend reading it that way. It's mostly the same, though there's a few differences like a scene or two here and there that's not in the show. If I remember correctly, it's mostly character development or explaining the plot a little better. Part of it is weirdly out of order though, after Eren, Mikasa, and Armin decide to enlist it jumps ahead to their graduating ceremony and the battle at Trost, then it backtracks to show their training.

If you want to start where the show ends, I'd say chapter 31 "Grin." It's a little bit before where the show ends because there's some differences between the show and the manga at that point. Where the show winds down and comes to an end, in the manga there's a pretty big plot twist and the story just keeps moving, so some things happen differently or in a different order.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Don't read the manga.... It will bore you to death towards the end.... The only upside to the manga is that they're long because they're only published once a month I think..

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Hulu has tons and tons of Anime...
I see you found it, just wanted to throw that out there... TONS!

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I like to use animefreak.tv so there's another option.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: invisiblemanda

I did end up reading the manga starting at 31... for like 3 days straight.

Letting some chapters build up before I start reading again cause I caught up to the current ones.

Thanks for the stating point, see now I never thanked ya

top topics

join