It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RA, Jesus, Satan, Quatzequatel and Ker'serat = Which connection seems right?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Okay, there are lots of versions to this but; I wonder;

1.RA=Jesus=Quatzequatel and created Ker'serat ?
2.RA=Jesus=Quatzequatel=Ker'serat?

Its believed that Ker'serat is living in underground. But, I do not believe this as first God and other divine beigns wouldn't let him if it was bad, as we are angels waiting to ascend. So, it comes to the 2 option in my opinion.

EDIT: Happy now? =D

edit on 15-6-2014 by r4inmaker because: (no reason given)

EDIT 2: In my writting style I think I got used to use it as a point of explanation. For e.g.:
"I like fast cars but; in early times, people tried to abuse them and crashed a lot. "
"I like fast cars but american muscles." (I love them all don't worry, no offense)
"I like fast cars but, its kind of hard to drive them as you can expect."

edit on 15-6-2014 by r4inmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
What's your point? Please, use commas instead of semi-colons as RA intended.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Can you elaborate alittle more?

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
All of them are thought-forms that are deified by the masses whove forgotten who they are.

Also, as a semi-colon aficionado myself, I agree with the first response. Use commas instead until you understand how to properly wield the mighty semi-colon in all its majestic literary glory.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CaticusMaximus

So I should write like " Ra; .. " ?

Please elaborate. I need more info if I did a mistake.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: boomerdude

So, if I talk about Ra , I need to use commas instead of semi-colon?

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: r4inmaker
a reply to: boomerdude

So, if I talk about Ra , I need to use commas instead of semi-colon?

No. He's talking about the rest of your post. You had semicolons where none was needed.

That aside, care to explain the rest of what you mean? "Ker'serat" has a debated identity so could you tell us how you understand what he/she/it is?

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: boomerdude
What's your point? Please, use commas instead of semi-colons as RA intended.

Dmnit! You owe me a Pepsi and some paper towels because I just laughed so hard I spit my drink all over the friggen iPad hahaha. Thanks for that, I needed it.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

I think he is Quatzequatel and he is Jesus, The Son of God, incarnated here in a male human body and in Bible its said that He will come back. But as God's plan; he incarnated with different abilites and different looks through out the history. Thats what I think.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

I am very interested about the joke that I couldn't understand. I wish I spilled my Pepsi as well...

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

a reply to: peter vlar

I am very interested about the joke that I couldn't understand. I wish I spilled my Pepsi as well...

OOOoooh; he said "use it like Ra ; use it Right" he meant? =)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: r4inmaker

Btw my nickname is r4inmaker because rainmaker was taken. Its my fav song from Dance of Death, Iron Maiden.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Okay, there are lots of versions to this but; I wonder;

1.RA=Jesus=Quatzequatel and created Ker'serat ?
2.RA=Jesus=Quatzequatel=Ker'serat?

Its believed that Ker'serat is living in underground. But, I do not believe this as first God and other divine beigns wouldn't let him if it was bad, as we are angels waiting to ascend. So, it comes to the 2 option in my opinion.

I'm trying to understand what you are asking.
1. Are you saying the Egyptian God Ra is the same as Jesus & Quetzalcoatl, (just different names) created the devil?
2. Are you saying that the Egyptian God Ra is the same as Jesus, Quetzalcoatl & the devil, just with different names?

I think there is a higher power (the name doesn't matter) that created everything. Now as for the devil, I'm still trying to figure that out.

Theory A) Part of me still wonders about when I used to go to church and the devil was an angel who got kicked out of heaven by God.

Theory B)Another part wonders if maybe there is no devil at all and it is just the higher power.

Theory C) The devil, (referred/named Lucifer and also The Morning Star) was actually the second Moon Earth had that collided to Earth. Humans thought that God(s) were punishing them because they were not saved from the impact. Parents told children whom in turn told their children and so forth, the story of when the second Moon fell to the Earth. Over time the story got twisted (like when you play the game "Telephone")

Theory C stems from a couple old civilizations & a weird thing I can't quite explain & makes me sound crazy :p

Anyways, that's my two cents from what I interpreted of your text. With your clarification, I might have more to say

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

a reply to: Cuervo

I think he is Quatzequatel and he is Jesus, The Son of God, incarnated here in a male human body and in Bible its said that He will come back. But as God's plan; he incarnated with different abilites and different looks through out the history. Thats what I think.

I agree, but I dont believe in spirit and stuff really, I believe in limits and probabilities. A human being is limited right? usually has two eyes, two legs, two feet, a mouth, two arms, two hands. There are jobs humans have had to do throughout history right, builders, designers, hunters, farmers, makers of clothing, metal workers, soldiers. Some people are strong and some are weak, some are smarter, some are smarter in different ways. Humans being born, thins being needed to be done, there are repetitions, patterns, styles of human, similarities. The 'Quatzequatel'' type, the jesus type, 'the song of god type', the messiah type, the Mohammed type, this is one of the similarities that prop up. Some to greater and lesser levels with greater or lesser effect. These revolutionary individuals are anomalies, nearly singularities, they are 'the ones'.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I'm always amazed by the arcane, unintelligible and utterly illogical thought processes that are on display daily at ATS.

Harte

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
So; here is another deal:

There is the light side and the dark side of the force. Both are real; BUT. The other should be there for the other to exist. There is no just white. There should be black for us to see the white.

They say the greatest trick he done is to make everybody believe he does not exist. No; I think the greatest trick is to make them believe that he did a trick to make everybody believe he does not exists so this pushes them to believe he does; but he does not exist in the first place. Black and the White is the same. Black can turn white to black but white can't do it you believe?
Its not a crayon game. Its not a game. The hardest thing in the world could be changing the black to white with just a piece of oil color. Which seems impossible. But; if you wait for black to dry; you can paint white on it

Here you go.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

=) Me too.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: r4inmaker

Using your analogy, it is not hard for black to change to white. Black has to want to change. It is as simple as that, black won't change to white unless it wants to. Same goes for white changing to black, it's easy to change but won't happen unless white wants to.

Yes everyone is capable of evil, you could almost say it is human nature.

In the souls journey to purity, which is achieved by living multiple lives, (a reincarnation of sorts, just human staying humans) not everyone get's to be the good guy. We need the bad in order to learn & grow. When something bad happens, people band together & things are done in order to try and prevent it from happening again. (not always successful but there is still a desire to prevent bad things from happening again) People grow from the experience of having something bad happen either directly to them or to someone they know. Yes it sucks but it is needed in order for our souls to grow in order to reach purity.

This is an analogy of what I said above about the souls journey to purity: Think of Life as a filter (like a water filter), the more times we go through the filter, the cleaner we get until we are eventually pure.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Margana

Yes I heard this from someone as well which I believe in.

(post by fsttesogold removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join