It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top ten things Obama should have done:

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
Once Obama admin is over the stuff will come out and books will be wirtten how weak His admin and how clueless they are.Clintons prob cannot stand Obama,gaurannttee you that.Colin Powell probably well say stuff about Obama being terribly weak on foreign poliicy.Why the hell is no war general running for president anymore?

Why do you want a former general in charge? And with the exception of Ike don't they tend to be terrible at it?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: Jobeycool
Once Obama admin is over the stuff will come out and books will be wirtten how weak His admin and how clueless they are.Clintons prob cannot stand Obama,gaurannttee you that.Colin Powell probably well say stuff about Obama being terribly weak on foreign poliicy.Why the hell is no war general running for president anymore?

Why do you want a former general in charge? And with the exception of Ike don't they tend to be terrible at it?

Obama may be 'commander in chief' but his decisions are, and have never been based on military doctrine or winning.

They are based on nothing but politics.

You can't fight a war like that, and you sure as hell can't win one like that.

Vietnam taught this country that DECADES AGO.
edit on 16-6-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

From that top 10 list it sounds like the government has the wool over your eyes pretty good. Lets look at this by the number first.

Bush: Number of US citizens killed under Bush due terrorism: 3,000+
Obama: Number of US citizens killed under Obama due terrorism: Less than 100

So, right off the bat, I hope your opinion of Bush was like mine on 9/11. He failed the country and should have stepped down and either off himself or just move somewhere besides America. You know, just because of how bad he failed. When it comes to terrorism, Instead people came to him practically worshipping him. What the hell were they thinking? If someone fails that bad, get the hell out of the country and don't come back. Thats my advice to the failure of a human being. You failed Bush. Get out. Never come back. Obama has better numbers under his belt on that count... fact.

Then of course you have to consider the more the US interferes in the middle east the more terrorism that we get. Another fact hopefully shows you the problem with your plan is a whole lot more interference in the middle east. Sorry, you are simply incorrect.

All politicians including Bush and Obama have the same #1 problem: they all think they should have more rights than you or I as politicians. They think they have a right to take your money without their permission as "the government" but you in turn do NOT have a right to take their money without their permission. Well, they have it half correct.
edit on 16-6-2014 by wayforward because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: wayforward

Yeah someone does have some 'wool' pulled under their eyes.

I Wish people would read the threads before making comments like that.

factreal.wordpress.com...

How many American and others have been killed since 1979 to current day.

Don't forget about Benghazi there either.

And don't forget about negoiating with terrorists now.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I'll probably end up detained for this, since you americans no longer care about your Constitution, but the top thing President Obama should have done should have been to get himself assassinated.

You see, the greatest President in American history gone and got himself assassinated. Do you think President Lincoln didn't realize that fighting against the Southern aristocracy wouldn't have landed a bullet in his end? Oh, he damn well knew that he signed his own death sentence.

President Obama made many lies about "change" he would do for this country. Instead of being an Uncle Sam of the People (which he promised to be), he chose the coward's way and became an Uncle Tom of the corporations (Ron Paul's words). I don't blame him, of course, because if he really did what he wanted to do --well, he would be dead...

And the thread to President Obama's life is not some hick in Idaho who actually trained to assassinate him, but the aristocracy that controls everything --including the equipment that goes into President Obama's security. Yup, so you probably won't be seeing me on here as I sit in a mental health hospital or whatnot...

Disclaimer: I do not condone or support any Presidential assassinations in anyway whatsoever. I have taken an Oath to the Constitution and the Declaration, and I would gladly take a bullet for President Obama. I advocate for a Peaceful Revolution as the First Amendment of the Constitution clearly gives me the right to say, and We the People the right to carry out. I pose no threat on President Obama's life, and I would like for this government to recognize and honor the Constitution for a change. It is bad enough that the Secret Service and NSA are reading my comments (which, although this being a public forum might not seem like a violation), but you are not on here on your own free will, you are on here from OUR TAX DOLLARS!!!! VIOLATING THE CONSTITUTION THAT YOU TOOK AN OATH TO!

Have you americans no shame? no honor? Disgraceful.
edit on 16-6-2014 by WhatWeNeedToday because: Whoops! I better add in a disclaimer...

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Another GOP Revisionist. I can simplify your list for you.

Top 1 Thing Obama should have done to not be associated with all of things you mentioned:

1. Not been elected right after GWB.

Top Things the GWB should have done to not cause all of the problems you now pile up on Obama:

1. Not invaded Iraq on trumped up charges/lies/falsehoods.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

Not hardly.

The current Potus owns the current Iraq cluster eff.

Top Things the GWB should have done to not cause all of the problems you now pile up on Obama: 1. Not invaded Iraq on trumped up charges/lies/falsehoods.

Try again.

EVERYTHING GW said has come true. See Syria, and current Iraq.

en.wikipedia.org...

EVERYTHING.

Remember that red line they crossed in Syria where they were using, and making their own WMD's.

EVERYTHING.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

With the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) advancing rapidly through Iraq and posting images of their brutal mass executions, plans have begun to evacuate America's embassy in Baghdad. In Washington, however, Secretary of State John Kerry hosted a conference on the world's real "vital security issue": climate change.

www.breitbart.com...

While Rome burns 'Nero' plays the fiddle.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
And the number one thing Obama should have done.................drum roll please..............NOT RUN FOR OFFICE. No,no hold your applause please.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: TownCryer

Not hardly.

The current Potus owns the current Iraq cluster eff.

Top Things the GWB should have done to not cause all of the problems you now pile up on Obama: 1. Not invaded Iraq on trumped up charges/lies/falsehoods.

Try again.

EVERYTHING GW said has come true. See Syria, and current Iraq.

en.wikipedia.org...

EVERYTHING.

Remember that red line they crossed in Syria where they were using, and making their own WMD's.

EVERYTHING.

I'm sorry, are you seriously trying to claim that the most disastrous President in the past hundred years had a point? Really????

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Yeah, and Syria, and what is currently going on in Iraq is the the proof.

But hey ignore it.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Yeah, and Syria, and what is currently going on in Iraq is the the proof.

But hey ignore it.

(Facepalm)
Sooooo, Dubya's almighty screwup in Iraq didn't lead to this point?
Seriously?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

The fact is terrorism is among the least of the world's problems. Hundreds of thousands of people die each year from things like heart attacks and cancer in the US alone. Yet the US is supposed to spend their trillions on a nearly non-existent problem instead? You'd need a 9/11 almost every single day before the US should spend more money fighting terror than curing cancer or reducing heart attacks.

Terrorism deaths are a tiny percentage of the world's deaths. Terrorism is not a major world problem. So Obama should put it or keep it low on his priority list. I'm not worried of dying from a terrorist attack. I'm concerned about getting killed in a car accident. I know someone who was killed in a car accident. I don't know anyone who was so much as scratched by a terrorist. Obama, the Robin Hood marxist, is over-focusing on terrorism if anything.

The US needs to shift from explosion politics where they spend their resources depending on where they've seen the biggest explosions to statistics-based politics where they spend their resources according to for example the cause-of-death statistics. When terrorism moves high enough on the list then we have a real problem on our hands.

Once again, over 3,000 US residents died under Bush by terror attacks. And I despise him for it, while most people give him a free pass... probably you too. And under Obama, less than 100 US residents died. Therefore, there is now an improvement whether or not it was dumb luck... I think most would agree its anything but security managemnent skills on Obama's part. So I'd say complaining about Obama's terrorism management isn't fair.

Obama's job is not to stop terrorist attacks in OTHER countries. That is not his responsibility. His responsibility as a politician is to do things like take people's money without their permission and use it to protect them against terror attacks against US citizens... protection hardly any of us have ever asked for or requested. But of course the more he spends of other people's money, the more generous that wonderful multi-millionaire jetsetter is LOL. I only spend my own money helping the poor, making me a super selfish person. I have never written the government and asked for that anti-terror service. But rest assured, I'll be sent a bill for it.
edit on 16-6-2014 by wayforward because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
11. Kept the cool name Barry.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: wayforward

The fact is terrorism is among the least of the world's problems.

Not from where I sit.

And I sit in the country with the largest target painted on it's back in the world.

They get done there, they will be on the march outward. Solidifying it's base, and resources, and means of warfare.

Which is what they did it Syria. What they are currently doing in Iraq, what they have done in Afghanistan during the 80s,90s,00's, and now 10's.

Some people don't 'agree' with that but I wish they would stop IGNORING things like this:

factreal.wordpress.com...

and this:

directorblue.blogspot.com...

As well as 2000 years of recorded middle eastern history.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Flat out wrong...like Bush, Chaney, Rumsfeld, etc...etc...etc....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join